[ROM][EOL][LineageOS][Android 7.1.2r36][OMS7] TugaPower™ 65.0

Search This thread

TimeFlies7

Apr 17, 2015
Please bring back the wave to wake option :((((((

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

There's xposed for nougat already?

gerciolisz

Feb 22, 2013
Gdańsk
So I'm trying to get the MultiRom to when with COS 13.1 Stock and this rom as second. I installed the lightning kernel on my stock rom and the multi rom boot menu shows up and my regular rom boots fine but when I try to boot this rom it just stays on hr OnePlus logo screen and never gets past it. Anyone have advice to getting it to work?
Just swap roms.. or figure it out by yourself , it cant be used as secondary.

karantGoldstein

Dec 1, 2014
Thane
Build 15/11/2016

#TugaPower N 6.0 CM14.1 #OnePlus #Android 7.1 #OMS7 #Substratum

what is the difference between the OMS in other roms and OMS7? or are they the same thing?

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

The camera on the cm14.1 nightly seems to be full speed so hopefully the sources get merged into this.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Where is the cm14.1 nighlt? official?
edit: found it now.

JeFi2

Dec 22, 2015
Thanks for the wonderful Rom, Daniel, but does anybody have issues with random reboots? I've been having them since I clean flashed N04. The phone is overall somewhat laggy and sometimes it freezes completely forcing me to hard reset it. All of this happened during standby and use. I'm using the default kernel and the right firmware. It seems to work well for a lot of you guys so maybe I'm doing something wrong...

counterfeit187

Sep 15, 2010
Thanks for the wonderful Rom, Daniel, but does anybody have issues with random reboots? I've been having them since I clean flashed N04.
I haven't ever had a random reboot on this rom. Lots of changes since N4 so maybe try another clean install. Make sure to use updated gapps for Android 7.1

iamnuub

Oct 28, 2016
Chennai
ShareIt works for me on the N6 build.

@theknightrider Are you able to receive file thru shareit??
Because i clean flashed N6 without GAPPS - Didnt work
Flashed with Gapps- Didnt work
Dirty flashed N6 - Didnt work

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Shareit does not work in jgcaap cm14.1 rom too
Might be CM/Nougat bug
Updated to N6.... Another milestone.
Big Thanks @danieldmm

Working:
. Still facing issues in using Shareit. Not sure what is the root causing.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone