[ROM][EOL][LineageOS][Android 7.1.2r36][OMS7] TugaPower™ 65.0

Search This thread

lemor2008

Jun 8, 2011
Hi, nice ROM but I have problems in the last update, N7.
Headphones doesn't work properly, it sounds 2 s and after that music stops, and doesn't recognize headphones.
Anyone else with the same problem? Thanks ;)
Bluetooth headphones? I have issues pairing N6 with my car system free hands. Don't try N7 yet.

gerciolisz

Feb 22, 2013
Gdańsk
Hi im still on n6 and look at this... Anyone experience that? I was on chromecast 1A charger which always worked without problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161121-080605.png
    Screenshot_20161121-080605.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 648

Klewe

Jan 3, 2011
First of all, thanks for the great ROM, using it as my daily driver.
I've found one minor bug: changing the battery icon in status bar to "circle" doesn't work, it's still a battery icon after selection.
The other that I've found is a security bug (for me), e. g. if someone steals your phone: the option to turn off power menu and drop down status bar when the phone is locked. (I know if someone knows how to do there are other ways to turn off the phone anyway ;) )

Thanks for the great work!

Reactions: shanegrimes69

hrusateesh

Jun 1, 2007
Hyderabad
The other that I've found is a security bug (for me), e. g. if someone steals your phone: the option to turn off power menu and drop down status bar when the phone is locked. (I know if someone knows how to do there are other ways to turn off the phone anyway ;) )
You don't need turn off menu, just press power button for few sec to turn it off. It is not a bug.
Second, drop down status bar on lock screen can be disable if you turn off show all notification on lock screen or some thing.:)

Last edited:

Klewe

Jan 3, 2011
You don't need turn off menu, just press power button for few sec to turn it off. It is not a bug.
Second, drop down status bar on lock screen can be disable if you turn off show all notification on lock screen or some thing.:)

Yes, I know it's not a bug ;) The thing is, if your phone is stolen, the thief can easily turn off, restart and change to flight mode by long pressing the power button while phone is locked. Would be nice, and I have seen such an option in other Roms, to turn off the ability to show power menu when phone is locked. In addition to that you can change Bluetooth connection, Wifi and even mobile data by dropping down the status bar without knowing the code to unlock the phone. For me it's kind of lack of security...

Reactions: tw2593

tw2593

Sep 9, 2016
Yes, I know it's not a bug ;) The thing is, if your phone is stolen, the thief can easily turn off, restart and change to flight mode by long pressing the power button while phone is locked. Would be nice, and I have seen such an option in other Roms, to turn off the ability to show power menu when phone is locked. In addition to that you can change Bluetooth connection, Wifi and even mobile data by dropping down the status bar without knowing the code to unlock the phone. For me it's kind of lack of security...

Agree. It's a useful security feature that would allow you to track location and wipe if needed

hrusateesh

Jun 1, 2007
Hyderabad
I too agree with that. That why i said you can turn it off.

Morning000

Aug 25, 2014
Well now SafetyNet helper is blue (Response payload validation failed) and root is off
My banking app still doesn't work.

Flash suhide and install root switch. Disable root in root switch app and run safetynet helper.
After this I have green result.
You can also try suhide GUI and block bank app and process (and safetynet helper app and process).
But still - you must have root switch and suhide flashed.

Btw, if it works, tell me if nfc payment work. Because nfc is working, but still I can't pay by it.

Reactions: danieldmm

Pantumaca

Sep 26, 2016

I think that is hardware related.

Is like the PC's. If you hold for ten seconds the power button the motherboard (and not the system) switch off.

In mobiles is the same, it cannot be handled by software.

If your mobile hangs, how would you reboot it? Do not forget that it cannot be opened to extract the battery... At least not in a prudential time.

I am talking about holding power button, not the power menu. The first is handled by the hardware, the second by software. But you will always can switch off any electronic device holding power button.

Last edited:

Inferillum

Nov 19, 2016
The original post says "You must flash manually the xposed framework, its a one time step, over my nexts releases it will survive.", but as far as I know Xposed Framework is yet to support Nougat. That's a mistake, right? Should be removed! :)

hrusateesh

Jun 1, 2007
Hyderabad
The original post says "You must flash manually the xposed framework, its a one time step, over my nexts releases it will survive.", but as far as I know Xposed Framework is yet to support Nougat. That's a mistake, right? Should be removed! :)
Right, Not yet? OP said he made changes to ROM support for Xposed framework. So, when Xposed is released ROM will support out of box. This topic was discussed so many times in this thread. Please search before post.

Reactions: danieldmm

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone