[ROM][EOL][LineageOS][Android 7.1.2r36][OMS7] TugaPower™ 65.0

Search This thread

DjDiabolik

Jun 25, 2014
I got the message to download the v 55,but the download is not starting.

Well, the auto-updater never worked for me. I guess in my case, since I'm mostly using public WiFi, my IPs are blocked over there. If the message appears you can just search for the corresponding ZIP (for 55 tugapowern55.zip) and install as usual via recovery.

Reply to both :
The N55 it's released about two or three weeks ago.
For use OTAupdate you need to do this the next two or three days after release or the links on AndroidFileHost it's be changed and this caused otaupdate links no more works...

user334

Oct 24, 2013
TugaPower N56
Changelog:
Project name: android_hardware_cyanogen
cmhw: Remove duplicate class
cmhw: Update picture adjustment class with proper comments

Project name: android_hardware_ti_omap4
Revert "omap4: add local libjhead"

Project name: android_hardware_qcom_media
mm-video-v4l2: Avoid buffer access after free buffer call
mm-video-v4l2: venc: Use client allocated memory if available
mm-video-v4l2: venc: Avoid buffer access after free

mm-video-v4l2: venc: Squash security fixes

Project name: android_hardware_qcom_audio
audiohal: Add support for HANDSET_GENERIC_QMIC
audio: configs: Correct copy rights for XML Parsing

Project name: android_frameworks_base
SystemUI: fix enabling burnIn protection
SystemUI: KeyGuardMonitor: Prevent ConcurrentModificationException
SystemUI: Recents: Improve code for long app titles being overlapped
We don't want to feel deprecated...

Project name: android_vendor_cm
apns-conf: Update Ukrainian APNs
apn: Remove "hipri,dun" from Bouygues Telecom
Add M-tel (BIH) APN for M-tel Frend data plan
repopick: use https by default for repopicking
repopick: support auth'ing to gerrit and picking drafts

Project name: android_packages_apps_Dialer
Dialer: Fix string issues
Dialer: Fix translation issues

Project name: android_packages_apps_Snap
Snap: add QReader to module switch
QuickReader: initial commit

Project name: android_system_vold
vold: Fix cryptfs changepw parsing

Project name: android_external_chromium-webview
Update webviews to Chromium 63.0.3239.111

Happy New Year to all! :)

Last edited:

insomnia11

Oct 22, 2016
Indramayu
TugaPower N56
Changelog:
Project name: android_hardware_cyanogen
cmhw: Remove duplicate class
cmhw: Update picture adjustment class with proper comments

Project name: android_hardware_ti_omap4
Revert "omap4: add local libjhead"

mm-video-v4l2: Avoid buffer access after free buffer call
mm-video-v4l2: venc: Use client allocated memory if available
mm-video-v4l2: venc: Avoid buffer access after free

mm-video-v4l2: venc: Squash security fixes

Project name: android_hardware_qcom_audio
audiohal: Add support for HANDSET_GENERIC_QMIC
audio: configs: Correct copy rights for XML Parsing

Project name: android_frameworks_base
SystemUI: fix enabling burnIn protection
SystemUI: KeyGuardMonitor: Prevent ConcurrentModificationException
SystemUI: Recents: Improve code for long app titles being overlapped
We don't want to feel deprecated...

Project name: android_vendor_cm
apns-conf: Update Ukrainian APNs
apn: Remove "hipri,dun" from Bouygues Telecom
Add M-tel (BIH) APN for M-tel Frend data plan
repopick: use https by default for repopicking
repopick: support auth'ing to gerrit and picking drafts

Project name: android_packages_apps_Dialer
Dialer: Fix string issues
Dialer: Fix translation issues

Project name: android_packages_apps_Snap
Snap: add QReader to module switch
QuickReader: initial commit

Project name: android_system_vold
vold: Fix cryptfs changepw parsing

Project name: android_external_chromium-webview
Update webviews to Chromium 63.0.3239.111

Happy New Year to all! :)
Thx for the gift. Happy new year.

Reactions: danieldmm

DjDiabolik

Jun 25, 2014
I have read the previous reply see some reply about the Magisk Module need to remove before to update to N55........ on my opo i have N53 and i see the N56 released over OTA yesterday. The question it's:
I need to remove this module before to proceed to update to N56 ??

And the N56 it's contain the News Magisk root 15.2 and the newest manager 5.5.3 ? It's the installation script have a check for see if it's the device it's already rooted durings installation ?

gerciolisz

Feb 22, 2013
Gdańsk
I have read the previous reply see some reply about the Magisk Module need to remove before to update to N55........ on my opo i have N53 and i see the N56 released over OTA yesterday. The question it's:
I need to remove this module before to proceed to update to N56 ??

And the N56 it's contain the News Magisk root 15.2 and the newest manager 5.5.3 ? It's the installation script have a check for see if it's the device it's already rooted durings installation ?
It seems it have 14.0 magisk and I think it not have gapps survival script, but I dunno if it ever had . I 've returned here after long time:p

R3cycl0r

Oct 8, 2013
Guys hello I'm on CM 13.1.2 and want to try Tuga, I downloaded the N56 rom and I'm ready to install it after the all wipes. Do I need the TugaFirmware installation if I'm already on CM13? Do I need the TWRP tuga version installation?
Thanks

DjDiabolik

Jun 25, 2014
It seems it have 14.0 magisk and I think it not have gapps survival script, but I dunno if it ever had . I 've returned here after long time:p

Infact.......... i have installed by OTA. It's contain the magisksu 14.0 and it's be need to redownload and reinstall the 15.2 at first valid boot..... the script installation there's no contain a check if magisk it's already installed and all it's be overwritten.

nartex2

Sep 9, 2012
Guys hello I'm on CM 13.1.2 and want to try Tuga, I downloaded the N56 rom and I'm ready to install it after the all wipes. Do I need the TugaFirmware installation if I'm already on CM13? Do I need the TWRP tuga version installation?
Thanks
Firmware should be fine. I was using Tuga TWRP and couldn't wipe system. Went to official TRWP and everything flashed fine. Works good, rock stable.

R3cycl0r

Oct 8, 2013
Firmware should be fine. I was using Tuga TWRP and couldn't wipe system. Went to official TRWP and everything flashed fine. Works good, rock stable.

I went through Tuga and works, did a full wipe, than installed the firmware, than the rom and finally gapps. Everything is working fine except for the stock camera that sometimes doesn't turn on (says camera app interrupted) and some other times home button and upper rolling tab bar doesn't work and I have to reboot the phone. Some user suggested to change the kernel with FrancoKernel, what can you suggest? is it possible to solve in this way? (I already did a dalvik and cache wipe)

nartex2

Sep 9, 2012
I went through Tuga and works, did a full wipe, than installed the firmware, than the rom and finally gapps. Everything is working fine except for the stock camera that sometimes doesn't turn on (says camera app interrupted) and some other times home button and upper rolling tab bar doesn't work and I have to reboot the phone. Some user suggested to change the kernel with FrancoKernel, what can you suggest? is it possible to solve in this way? (I already did a dalvik and cache wipe)
Try reflashing dirty first, just flash the ROM, no wiping. I don't take many pictures but haven't had any camera issues. I've heard good things about FrancoKernel but have never tried it.

nartex2

Sep 9, 2012
I tryed but not solved :confused: I'm on Tuga56, Franko Kernel 55
Tried different camera? Bacon camera is supposed to be good. Open camera is okay. I don't have any issues with camera and I've bounced between this ROM, Slim, RR, and Sultan. Each ROM is uniquely good. By chance have you checked that camera had been given appropriate permissions.

opowner

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone having issues receiving calls and texts while Wifi is on? I heard installing the CM 11 modem and proximity sensor fix from years ago works to fix this but not sure where to find it.

testy83

Jan 22, 2011
treviso
Tried different camera? Bacon camera is supposed to be good. Open camera is okay. I don't have any issues with camera and I've bounced between this ROM, Slim, RR, and Sultan. Each ROM is uniquely good. By chance have you checked that camera had been given appropriate permissions.

Yes, I use bacon camera without problems. But I wanted to report the issue

Last edited:

lbrenes

Aug 1, 2008
San Jose
Hello Team, hope you are doing great, I have a quick question, ever since I upgraded to v56 when I enable the speaker phone during a call the main mic gets disabled and the back mic gets enabled but the volume is very low and ppl cannot hear me unless I move the phone very close to my face.
How can I fix this or how can I re-enable the main mic.

I tried several mic mods one fixed the problem but killed my phone notifications and I had to reflash the rom.

Any help would be great.

Regards

Luis

Ruggerxpunk

Jul 8, 2010
After updating to N56, apparently I no longer have Root according to Titanium Backup. Magisk also reports that I don't have Root.

How can I enable it? Thanks.

Edit: Strangely enough, after a reboot my root returned.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone