• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][EOL][LineageOS][Android 7.1.2r36][OMS7] TugaPower™ 65.0

Jun 18, 2015
Roorkee
I have a feature request op... In the next update, is it possible that the rom automatically obtains apn settings instead of users having to manually put it in?

If that would not be possible, can anyone suggest me a nougat rom that does that?

AJ RIMMER!

Jul 17, 2014
Sydney
Mine does it already on this rom. I thought that it came down to the Sim card?

Edit: In the APN page, under the menu, there is an option to reset to default. If I do this, it reads my Sim for data. If I change the Sim to another carrier, the APN info changes.

Last edited:

AJ RIMMER!

Jul 17, 2014
Sydney
The only reason is because I wanted to keep using Android Pay. The Oreo Release Candidate doesn't have it running yet.

Otherwise, I was using it happily as a daily driver. A couple of bugs as noted previously, but nothing that was a deal breaker.

It's going to be a real sweet rom when @danieldmm gets time to play with it, and tighten a few things up.

Last edited:

ahpoixeh

Sep 11, 2017
15.3 of Magisk has been released by OTA....... working whitout any problems on n56.
Not true.
Last Magisk removes Viper4Arise Support Driver.
Been around this, since I updated from Tugapower N105 (Marshmellow). Did a clean install, and after I updated Magisk (v15.3), I always get Abnormal from Viper4Arise.
@danieldmm and ppl can u confirm this issue?

EDIT: Ok.. ViperFX asked me to reinstall the Driver. It continues to show the status Abnormal. :(

Last edited:

DjDiabolik

Jun 25, 2014
Not true.
Been around this, since I updated from Tugapower N105 (Marshmellow). Did a clean install, and after I updated Magisk (v15.3), I always get Abnormal from Viper4Arise.

EDIT: Ok.. ViperFX asked me to reinstall the Driver. It continues to show the status Abnormal. :(
Me, too, since Magisk 15.2. I reflashed N56 and for now I will stay with v14.0 and wait for N57.
I have check right now and no problems on my....... I open it's i see Driver status it's 2.5.0.4. Down i see "Audio Format: Unsupported" but's it's problably because no audio it's on reproduction...........

DjDiabolik

Jun 25, 2014
About the ViperFX/Viper4Arise issue:
I have also the issue... On previous reply i say different.
I have played an mp3 and put in background. Open now Viper4Arise and i see now... It's say unsupported and status abnormal. In my case every time i open Viper4Arise i obtain the request to reinstall driver. I do this and reboot my phone but never appends....

Jun 18, 2015
Roorkee
Not true.

Me, too, since Magisk 15.2. I reflashed N56 and for now I will stay with v14.0 and wait for N57.
I also have the same problem.. It always shows abnormal :crying::crying:

DarkyX_90

Aug 18, 2017
Guys I have big problem after updating to N 56.0. Google Play and Google Services just disapear, I try to install apk but didn't nothing. I reinstalled the gapps, now they are installed but when I do the login on google account nothing happen. It says success but when I got to accounts, there's nothing related to google and I cant access to the play store. Any solution please?

DjDiabolik

Jun 25, 2014
To the people having V4A issues, just flip kernel to permissive and test again.
mmmmmm... you thinks it's need to reinstall driver as kernel setted to permissive ? Or after this we need to stay setted in this mode ?

*edit*
With this ROM ViPER4Arise is working out-of-the-box, as shown in my screenshot. There's no need to change SELinux mode, but if you want to set it to permissive open a terminal session and type these two commands:
su
setenforce 0
P. S.: "Processing: Yes" appears only if the phone is playing something...
Found this old reply... I have set my kernel to permissive. Re-open Viper4Arise and not status say normal and not more abnormal.
I have try to start a mp3 in background and also processing now works.

Because these need to set the kernel at permissive? It's will be fixed in next release?

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmy76

manlio62

Dec 17, 2012
Ravenna
Because these need to set the kernel at permissive? It's will be fixed in next release?
I solved this way. I uninstalled the original module and reinstalled another (see the screenshot). Now everything is OK. ;)
I'm on N56 - Magisk 15.3 - Magisk Manager 5.5.5 - SELinux status enforcing.

Attachments

DjDiabolik

Jun 25, 2014
I solved this way. I uninstalled the original module and reinstalled another (see the screenshot). Now everything is OK. ;)
I'm on N56 - Magisk 15.3 - Magisk Manager 5.5.5 - SELinux status enforcing.
Ok but it's not necessary... It's only need to set kernel as permissive.
The only possibly issue it's need to set as permissive every reboot of phone if i remember correctly...

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone