Search This thread

Portgas D. Ace

Recognized Contributor
Jun 12, 2014
Bergisches Land
Nexus 7
Google Pixel 6
Thanks bro. You can give me the link for the last build

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Thanks bro. You can give me the link for the last build?

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Hey bro you can give me the lini of the last build?

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Bro,you can give me the link for the last build??
C'mon, it is really not that hard. Just enter "Substratum" into the Google search.

Kir3

Aug 5, 2012
MK
OnePlus 6
Guys note that this is no longer updated and thread for the continued LineageOS is created now. You should update to that build (many says you can drity flash and works fine but ALWAYS do a backup) and post bugs there.

Reactions: Potus ThePlant

sxizofrano

Mar 26, 2013
Hello,
I am having some problem installing android 7.1 on my onyx.

The error I get while flashing through TWRP recovery is:
"comparing TZ version TZ.BF.2.0-2.0.0137 to TZ.BF.2.0-2.0.0134
assert failed: oppo.verify_trustzone ("TZ.BF.2.0-2.0.0137")== "1"
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
Error installing zip file ..."
I am able to install cm13 but not cm14.1. I am running OxygenOS 2.2.1 , with TWRP 3.0.0.
Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance.

noonebhargav

Mar 20, 2016
Hello,
I am having some problem installing android 7.1 on my onyx.

The error I get while flashing through TWRP recovery is:
"comparing TZ version TZ.BF.2.0-2.0.0137 to TZ.BF.2.0-2.0.0134
assert failed: oppo.verify_trustzone ("TZ.BF.2.0-2.0.0137")== "1"
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
Error installing zip file ..."
I am able to install cm13 but not cm14.1. I am running OxygenOS 2.2.1 , with TWRP 3.0.0.
Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance.
Update bootloader.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-x/general/guide-update-bootloader-firmware-to-t3478917

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sxizofrano

Hari Haran

May 6, 2014
Coimbatore
Actually Hike Isn't Fully Compatible With Nougat ROM.
If Anyone Wants To RUN Hike, He/She can run it on other phone with Android version lower than 6.x.x.
This issue would be soon fixed with next stable update.
Stay tuned. :):)
Edit : if you tried restoring hike by Titanium backup. You would get all the messages but you have to verify ur no. Again which takes forever n users Mi8 stuck on "Scanning your contacts" screen.
Love,
-team hike
(insider)

Need Solution immediately..! happening the same to me..! Please

CertifiedBlyndGuy

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 11, 2014
Boulder
OnePlus 9 Pro
Lol. You people are really "funny"...

Andi

Yup lol. This thread keeps getting bumped too when the title clearly states EOL too which is a testament to some peoples ability to read.

You guys should be using the thread here to report bugs and should move away from CM as a whole. It's a dead project. Kondik left and what was remaining of the team rebranded to Lineage:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/on...t/rom-lineageos-android-distribution-t3537112

It just goes to show how even the biggest of projects and most backed can come to an abrupt end.

Reactions: Watashi_PT

bundysoat

Apr 22, 2011
Hi Buddies.
I go to install LineageOS official. But for the moment, the gapps not if possible to flash in the moment of the rom without lost the Setup Wizard?
If I get wipe trougth the menu, the setup not will work, is correct? I need always to get full wipe and flash only the rom, configure and restart to recovery and flash Gapps?

rysx

Aug 30, 2016
Hi Buddies.
I go to install LineageOS official. But for the moment, the gapps not if possible to flash in the moment of the rom without lost the Setup Wizard?
If I get wipe trougth the menu, the setup not will work, is correct? I need always to get full wipe and flash only the rom, configure and restart to recovery and flash Gapps?

Flashing gapps alongside the ROM should be fine once you wipe the device.

Also, please use the official thread for LineageOS. This thread is EOL, as it's said in the title.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.x(N), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Unofficial build of CyanogenMod 14.x (Android 7.x) for the onyx

What doesn't work

• Report with logs and methods to reproduce ;)

What works

• Boot
    • WiFi
    • Hotspot
    • Audio
    • RIL
    • Bluetooth
    • proximity sensor
    • Gestures
    • Camera
    • SDCard
    • Tri State keys
    • Ambient Display
    • SELinux Enforcing
    • Video Recording
    • GPS

Source code:
    Device tree
    Kernel
    Vendor

Download Nightlies

Old Downloads

Install instructions:

• Wipe data and cache
    • Flash the cm-14.x-xxx-OFFICIAL-onyx.zip
    • Reboot
    • boot into recovery mode
    • Install gapps if you want
    • Reboot

Credits:-
    Oneplus for their clean source
    CM Team
    MasterAwesome

XDA:DevDB Information
    CM14 for Onyx, ROM for the OnePlus X

Contributors
    ashwin007
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2016-09-15
    Last Updated 2017-01-13
    New build ....

Hello all ,
    This is probably the last build prior to nightlies ;) Everything seems to be working fine now.

Changelog:
    *Updated to 7.1.1_r4
    * fixed HDR &HFR
    * Fixed speakerphone mic on VoIP services like WhatsApp.
    * switched to a new backported ril.
    * Updated blobs to OOS 3.1.4.
    *Compiled with the new SnapDragon LLVM compiler( More smoothness and performance ,check : https://developer.qualcomm.com/forum/qdn-forums/software/snapdragon-llvm-compiler-android/33437 )

Links :In OP
    Nightlies will start from tomorrow! :)

https://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/174067/

P. S : I managed to fix dev settings crash, i will push it once my network is online.( hit by a cyclone :/)
    Nooo... We finally get official nightly and now cyanogenmod shuts down a few days later. What will happen now? Will this rom be kept up by other developers? Will all cm based ROMs die as well? I'm so sad. And there is talk of lineage os but will onyx get it?

Don't worry , you'll get lineage once it's ready
    Cm 14.1 build ;)

Hello
    Couldn't push builds for a long time (my pc was borked) :/. Anyways, here's a new 7.1 build

Changelog:
    *This is CM-14.1
    *Fixed data toggle issue ;)

Links : In OP