• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][EOL]UNOFFICIAL[J5x][10.0][Signature Spoofing] LINEAGEOS 17.1 for J5 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
Is it ready or more builds will come as I will love this rom to use as my daily driver. And did JioCall app works ? Thank You

Most likely more builds to come, android 10 is still new to the j5, no one is going to stop production of any builds, esp when you look at lineage and realize no one has gotten an official build status yet.

Reactions: daywalk3r666
Apr 19, 2014
Anyone else having freezing issues with chrome? I just start browsing any site and after a while it just freezes the app. I have adopted storage on but I've moved the app to internal storage, also restarting makes it think the sd card is corrupt but after reinserting the sd card it detects normally

Reactions: Bogdans29

The Penguin

Apr 1, 2018
La Plata
Anyone else having freezing issues with chrome? I just start browsing any site and after a while it just freezes the app. I have adopted storage on but I've moved the app to internal storage, also restarting makes it think the sd card is corrupt but after reinserting the sd card it detects normally
I'm using bromite browser and it happens sometimes but it's not that bad

Sent from my j5xnlte using XDA Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    21215fd3cc1c8c3e384ea2711f148e1a336a03e4.png

https://www.los-legacy.de/j5xnlte/17.1/changes/
    Changelog
    new update is out

fix cam ( for now use open camera or something else )
    fix always on display settings

Sent from my SM-J510FN using XDA Labs
    new update is out

synced with the last los17.1 source
    if we don't have made a mistake with kanging.drm should be fix and chrome is working smooth

thanks to the incredible guy @SebaUbuntu
    yeah maybe we will have working nfc soon