[ROM][EPK5]DAMU'Z ROM V5 [12/25/16][6.0.1] Now Live

Search This thread

slickrick54

Jan 21, 2011
Tampa
I will be sending the test out to my testers later today and if all is good update will come shortly after
Well then.....

daa4dc9bc997f6c81ccab8f907ad780d.gif

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maqical

kool_am

Jan 13, 2014
getting this constant message after installing this ROM - "IMS service has stopped". cant get rid of the message even after wiping cache. any suggestions please. thanks

slickrick54

Jan 21, 2011
Tampa
getting this constant message after installing this ROM - "IMS service has stopped". cant get rid of the message even after wiping cache. any suggestions please. thanks
I believe thats a MM bug and cant be fixed until an update by sammy. I was getting the same bug on stock odin

genuine55

Ok guys and gals heres the deal it's up to you guys I've been busy with life but the update on the new base is bout 80 percent done if u want me to release asap like it is I will being that im alittle busy at the moment theres no bugs just some thing I haven't added to the new base I will push out a update zip shortly after if u guys want me to release asap let me see your responses in the thread LIKE I SAID IT'S UP TO YOU SO I NEED FEEDBACK !!!!!

mjdavis871

Aug 24, 2011
SF Bay Area, CA
Ok guys and gals heres the deal it's up to you guys I've been busy with life but the update on the new base is bout 80 percent done if u want me to release asap like it is I will being that im alittle busy at the moment theres no bugs just some thing I haven't added to the new base I will push out a update zip shortly after if u guys want me to release asap let me see your responses in the thread LIKE I SAID IT'S UP TO YOU SO I NEED FEEDBACK !!!!!
I wouldn't mind seeing the update

britchel

Oct 29, 2013
west palm beach
I don't think those things are super important, like you said, it can be added later... down for the update

nole361

May 25, 2007
We'll take the update dude

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Maqical

Jun 5, 2012
Ok being that everyone said to release thats exactly what im gonna do RELEASE IT UPDATE WILL BE UP SHORTLY :good: !!!! T-MOBILE JUST RELEASED THE NOVEMBER PATCH WITH UPDATED BASE EPK2 SO ALSO WORKING ON THAT A NOTE 7 PORT FOR US ME AND @Maqical

Yup, kernel almost working for it.. just need to test. Hope everyone is interested.. your release is gonna be killer bro, thank you for even taking the time to port it for us

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS IS MY FIRST ROM AND I HAVE SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS ON IT HOPE U GUYS ENJOY AND APPRECIATE IT :good:

CHANGELOG:7/16/16
    LEFT SIGNAL MOD WITH TWISTED SIGNAL BARS
    Added All apps multi-window,
    Removed Signature Check Volume Warning
    Brought back options for apps Always or Once
    Added Floating Messages
    Also Added Csc Tweaks
    Some Build Prop Tweaks This Is Just A Initial Release More To Come

CHANGELOG: 7/20/16
    CHANGED BOOTANIMATION WAIT AND SEE :confused:
    DPI SET AT 560 LIKE DISPLAY SCALING WILL BE ADDING IN NEXT VERSION
    ADDED 4 WAY REBOOT
    RAM IN RECENT
    FULL SCREEN CALL MOD THANKS TO @Ufo71
    ROUNDED RECENTS
    ROUNDED NOTIFICATIONS
    APP LOCK N RECENT APP LOCK
    ADDED TWISTED FLAT KERNEL V8 THANKS @The Sickness
    SOME MORE STUFF CANT REMEMBER RIGHT NOW

CHANGELOG:8/21 /16
    ADDED EDGE PANEL THANKS TO The Sickness
    ADDED CPU SPIED
    ADDED POTATO CLOCK
    ADDED NOTE 7 NEW SMART MANAGER V4 SMART MANAGER IS NOW IN SETTINGS!!!!!
    ADDED MULTI USERS
    ADDED NOTE 7 EMAIL
    ADDED NOTE 7 SFINDER
    ADDED NOTE 7 CALCULATOR
    ADDED NOTE 7 VOICE NOTE V4.0
    ADDED NOTE 7 TOUCHWIZ LAUNCHER
    ADDED MULTIWINDOW APPS MANAGER
    ADDED DISPLAY SCALING
    ADDED OUTDOOR MODE
    ADDED FIRESTORM KERNEL V2 FLAT THANKS TO @Maqical

CHANGELOG:9/30/16
    Updated Base To EPF1
    DEBLOATED
    DEODEXED
    REMOVED UPDATE MENU AND KNOX
    Csc TWEAKS
    BUILD PROP TWEAKS
    ADDED DOLBY
    ADDED NEWEST VIPER4ANDROID 2.5.0.5 NEW UI
    ADDED ROUNDED RECENT
    ADDED 3MINIT BATTERY
    ADDED ROUNDED NOTIFICATIONS
    CPU SPIED
    RAM USAGE IN RECENT'S
    OPAQUE STATS BAR ICONS
    ALWAYS AND ONCE FOR APPS
    ALL APPS MULTI WINDOW
    NOTE 7 TOUCHWIZ LAUNCHER
    NOTE 7 SMART MANAGER
    APP LOCK
    DATA USAGE IN NEXT TO BRIGHTNESS
    POTATO CLOCK
    REMOVE VOLUME WARNING
    DISPLAY SCALING
    OUTDOOR MODE
    POTATO GRADIENT
    4 WAY REBOOT
    CHANGED BOOT ANIMATION
    REMOVED CARRIED FROM LOCKSCREEN WAS CAUSING OVERLAY ISSUES
    REMOVED WAKE UP WHEN PLUGGED IN AND OUT
    LIGHTENED STATUS BAR ICONS THANKS @ stangdriver44
    NOTE 7 NOTES
    NOTE 7 PHOTO STUDIO
    NOTE 7 GALLERY
    NOTE 7 CONTACTS AND IN CALL UI
    NOTE 7 MY FILES
    ADDED SWIPE TO GET RID OF PERMANENT SYSTEM ONGOING NOTIFICATIONS
    MADE THE STATUS BAR DATA ICON AND SIGNAL BARS SMALLER
    CHANGED SIZE OF ONGOING NOTIFICATIONS A LOT SMALLER SO U HAVE MORE SPACE ON STATUS BAR

THANKS FOR THE BASE @crashpsycho

REMOVED A LOT OF APPS FLASH AND SEE WHAT GOODNESS AWAITS :highfive:

WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY TESTERS FOR TESTING OUT THE BASE APPRECIATE THE FEED BACK

BUGS: ULTRA POWER SAVING MODE NOT WORKING LOOKING INTO FIX
    [/COLOR]

EDGE USERS MUST FLASH KERNEL AFTER FLASHING OR YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!

Install Instructions
    WIPE SYSTEM DATA AND CACHES THEN FLASH AFTER FLASHING U MUST FLASH A KERNEL PLEASE READ
    IF YOU DIRTY FLASH AN HAVE PROBLEMS I CANNOT HELP YOU EDGE USERS MUST FLASH KERNEL BEFORE REBOOTING OR YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS

I would like to thank @stangdriver44 for countless hours with teaching me but building roms and etc there has been countless nights and morning we have been up lol without you bro this wouldnt have happened. Also thanks to @the sickness for the stock base and the Twisted Kernels for our device and helping me out also in many different ways with questions etc....Also thanks to @asc1977 for the mods thread Thanks to @Albe95 for the note 7 apps

Download Link
    DOWNLOAD DAMU'S ROM v0.5 ENJOY AND WILL BE WAITING FOR FEEDBACK

DOWNLOAD DAMU'S ROM V1

DAMUZ Rom V2 Download Below
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24686679545610584

DaMu'Z RoM V3 Download Below
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=312968873555002453

DAMUZ ROM V4 Download below
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862686962

DAMUZ ROM V5Download below
    https://mega.nz/#!IIgwUBoK!bqHBcE0YDyzVkkQ8dxLOcQtHE8qqcv81uCaopOiC01I

VIPER 4 ANDROID MOD THANKS @stangdriver44
    Download and flash the V4A MM compatible with convolvers and profiles Everything is included in the zip with neon enabled for serious eardrum blowing music!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24533100289590389

THE STOCK DATA ICONS AND SIGNAL BAR IS FOR VERSIONS 1 TO 3 DON'T FLASH ON OTHERS BECAUSE I WILL NOT HELP YOU ......

STOCK TMOBILE TMOBILE DATA ICON
    https://mega.nz/#!NFhHRBQY!lRq-l7l_DdPhQoatPxO7fp8aECZ3YuR3p2bAN9qY2vw
    STOCK TMOBILE SIGNAL BAR
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=312968873555003638

REMOVES THE VOLTE HURRICANE THING NEXT TO BATTERY @stangdriver44 for the zip file
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=312968873555004180

Please Hit the thanks button if u enjoy the Rom i dont mind sharing my work will be adding some more goodies very soon

THE MORE YOU GUYS TAKE PART IN THE THREAD THE MORE FEATURES WILL COME ALSO HAVE A FEW SIGNAL BAR MODS COMING VERY SOON

Add-ons And Fix MODS BELOW For Versions 1 to 2 fullscreen mod

FLOATING MESSAGES Add On:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=312968873555002787
    Full Screen Call Mod:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767099130

XDA:DevDB Information
    DAMU'Z ROM, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6

Contributors
    genuine55, stangdriver44, The Sickness
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 6.0.1 Firmware
    Based On: Stock Touchwiz

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 0.5
    Stable Release Date: 2016-07-16

Created 2016-07-16
    Last Updated 2016-12-27
    Welcome bro!! Glad to see some new development come to help bring some life back to this forum!!

Good work and I'm sure we will see some great things come from this project!!

I have to say it has been a treat to actually teach and work with someone who actually wants to learn!!
    I WILL BE RELEASING THE UPDATE IN A DAY OR 2 MAYBE FASTER THAN THAT JUST GOT SETTLED IN MY NEW PLACE I WILL HAVE THE UPDATE OUT BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS THAT WILL BE MY GIFT TO YOU GUYS !!!!!!! :good:
    WHO'S READY FOR A UPDATE !!!!!!! WILL BE POSTING THE CHANGELOG TOMORROW UPDATE COMING AFTER :good:
    I've been working on the right side status bar just have to now add all the mods back will have it ready son also brought back the fullscreen call mod from v2 and v3 :good: I will be releasing a update zip added back cpu spied and ram usage in recents