• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM]eRobot ROM for Note4 V.37 XXS2DRK2 Android 6.0.1 MultiCSC Aroma

Search This thread

RamHa

Erobot new release based on Note 7

Running for about 12 hours. Pretty solid.
Thank U!
Which one is pretty solid, new v34 or new v1.0??
Anyway, download links doesn't works:
https://erobotromdl.blogspot.rs/2017/05/galaxy-note4.html

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------
Edit: they works, but extremely slow until it redirect to MEGA or AFH sites... I guess that wcr has very poor bandwidth through server...
Link to newest version: https://mega.nz/#!6Qx0EZBD!bGc2LUgDJ-D9MqEbklijAwSzNEahWuMRKllmiNqXHO8

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7699229

Thank U!

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------
Edit: they works, but extremely slow until it redirect to MEGA or AFH sites... I guess that wcr has very poor bandwidth through server...
Link to newest version: https://mega.nz/#!6Qx0EZBD!bGc2LUgDJ-D9MqEbklijAwSzNEahWuMRKllmiNqXHO8
To answer which one is solid and better, you could always go for stock or eRobot 34 over port, since most port may tend to have bugs from time to time and aren't really made for our designed phones, since they were posted in from other phones. But if you are someone who doesn't really care about some features that are in port builds then go ahead, since the ROM I'm using is also a port of Note 7 as well.

Reactions: RamHa

RamHa

To answer which one is solid and better, you could always go for stock or eRobot 34 over port, since most port may tend to have bugs from time to time and aren't really made for our designed phones, since they were posted in from other phones. But if you are someone who doesn't really care about some features that are in port builds then go ahead, since the ROM I'm using is also a port of Note 7 as well.

True, tnx man. I couldn't find any latest deodexed and/or pre rooted stock based or stock... :highfive:

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
True, tnx man. I couldn't find any latest deodexed and/or pre rooted stock based or stock... :highfive:

No worries. Build your own + debloat it with this

https://forum.xda-developers.com/ch...-android-roms-editor-assayyedkitchen-t3410545

You can pre-root or just debloat and deodex, root it later with magic.

Add your own kernel or keep the stock one.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Thank U!

Like @RetroSpect_17 said. It's all personal desires.

The Note 7 port he's running has a few more features than the Note 7 ver 1 here. Mostly because it's been out for at least six months longer.

It's unfair to compare ROMs anywhere. That is a generic statement based on fact.

I've been running the eRobot Note 7 port with the SpaceLemon 2.73 version kernel for two days and it's running pretty damn good.

For a version 1 build, pretty impressive. It's does everything I want, and need.

RamHa

No worries. Build your own + debloat it with this

https://forum.xda-developers.com/ch...-android-roms-editor-assayyedkitchen-t3410545

You can pre-root or just debloat and deodex, root it later with magic.

Add your own kernel or keep the stock one.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Like @RetroSpect_17 said. It's all personal desires.

The Note 7 port he's running has a few more features than the Note 7 ver 1 here. Mostly because it's been out for at least six months longer.

It's unfair to compare ROMs anywhere. That is a generic statement based on fact.

I've been running the eRobot Note 7 port with the SpaceLemon 2.73 version kernel for two days and it's running pretty damn good.

For a version 1 build, pretty impressive. It's does everything I want, and need.

Thank U Steele, running V1.0 New one, so far so nice ;)

3dward87

Sep 8, 2007
www.bestbots.ro
PROBLEM 2: Do you guys have issue with signal? I mean I have signal, but couple of seconds people from other side hear me very bad, I hear them very well..
AMR file, my voice is male. see how its intrerrupted or bad.. signal very good. (when I record a simple file without call, the mic dont have this problem)
https://mega.nz/#!CIQASZCK!VSk0znCABTf-ZMWt2Czbm4UN5yON8PUhwOXsS463LIE

About this issue, I just go back to full stock and the voice distorsioned from my side still exist. --> so nothing come from this ROM.
I think I have a hardware issue.. related to GSM module?
Any thoughts?

czeds

Sep 1, 2014
there is an icon bug on the v1.0 port. the smart view icon and the wifi direct it shows wrong icon displayed on the status bar..instead it displays a large arrow upload icon.. also in the front camera when you choose auto mode it force closes the camera app.. aside from that everything runs smooth.. you need to change the model number to N930F to make the hardware test run thru *#0*#...
if you want to remove the arrows in the quick settings you can use magmanx mod qs arrow remover..flash thru twrp..

Last edited:

ShadowOBS

Dec 11, 2016
In your heart <3
Erobot I love your work, but...
I´ll like to have this rom as a daily, but the thing I dont like is the themes, themes from the store are amazing and I know that no theme is perfect but the problem is that on some parts where the theme needs to be applied it doesnt, Like on low battery message it appears very rushed and a bit ugly, some themes even get to make the notifications dark because of the letter colors, lockscreen icons still the same, some themes on the settings menu make the icons invisible or the letters dark... I like and I know making a rom is not easy, but I´ll like to see that fixed on future versions. Sorry for disturbing you buddy and if I am getting kinda annoying I´ll stop.

RamHa

44? You mean 34. Also the OP, who was working on this post, perhaps left or doesn't have time, since eRobot kind of "stopped" development after v33, since that was from October and didn't produced anything for about 2 months. So people would assume that the Dev gave up or left, since builds would usually be once a month or so. Also for v34, some people are having mixed comments about it such as, different system UI, slower internet speeds, outdated security patches, etc. etc. But hey, it's better than nothing, since the dev is still working on this ROM.

i TESTED newer v1.0 from 4.Mart , works great with spacelemon standard 2.73.1 and 2.9.x :highfive:
Still wondering, is there Mali GPU drivers update, like Adreno on SnapDragon variants has and have?...
Just wondering, didn't found on Internet, so far...

salo_123

Oct 8, 2017
Does anybody know how to pull out Camera apk from eRobot v.1.0? I want to add it to Nemesis rom...

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
Erobot I love your work, but...
I´ll like to have this rom as a daily, but the thing I dont like is the themes, themes from the store are amazing and I know that no theme is perfect but the problem is that on some parts where the theme needs to be applied it doesnt, Like on low battery message it appears very rushed and a bit ugly, some themes even get to make the notifications dark because of the letter colors, lockscreen icons still the same, some themes on the settings menu make the icons invisible or the letters dark... I like and I know making a rom is not easy, but I´ll like to see that fixed on future versions. Sorry for disturbing you buddy and if I am getting kinda annoying I´ll stop.

Your option is learn how to make a theme the way you want it.

The theme support of the ROM only changes what is in the theme. If the maker of the theme did not add something in the theme, it will not be available.

Reactions: luckilyblack

acab1707

Jun 6, 2013
Anyone solve this?

I upgraded from v33 to v34 (full wipe)..then when i install Google Play Games and run it..it says "no internet connection"..my internet is 4g..also try with wifi but still with the same result..somebody get this problem same like me?how to fix it?

Hello guys..anyone know how to solve this?

3dward87

Sep 8, 2007
www.bestbots.ro
Did you do a complete wipe BEFORE you went back to stock? To make sure all partitions were clean?
I wiped all partition through TWRP, then installed with ODIN.

Its something related to signal, because not all the time is doing this..

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

but the thing I dont like is the themes, themes from the store are amazing and I know that no theme is perfect but the problem is that on some parts where the theme needs to be applied it doesnt, .

After each theme you set, reboot your phone.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Does anybody know how to pull out Camera apk from eRobot v.1.0? I want to add it to Nemesis rom...

Titanium backup?

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Hello guys..anyone know how to solve this?

Delete all partition through TWRP, flash v34

acab1707

Jun 6, 2013
I upgraded from v33 to v34 (full wipe)..then when i install Google Play Games and run it..it says "no internet connection"..my internet is 4g..also try with wifi but still with the same result..somebody get this problem same like me?how to fix it?

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Delete all partition through TWRP, flash v34[/QUOTE]

Bro..i'm using n910c model..what model u use?also google play app can connect in ur phone?use v34?

sunrider07

Apr 22, 2012
Riyadh, KSA
The camera app consist of more than one app not only the camera itself and titanium don't have the ability
to pull it off from the system nor a simple backup process won't help either. I also like the camera app, it seems
stable and perhaps better than other port rom. This is a port rom, I think we can try ourselves to pull off the
camera app but I think we need permission from the developer.

Reactions: salo_123

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo2016.png

+ By flashing this Rom you void your warranty.
    + I don't take any responsibility for any Damage.
    + Do not try it on any other Note 4 variants.
    + This rom is for N910C Only
    + This is my hobby.

01.jpg

Youtube Version

Youtube Link

With Samsung Theme

006-1.jpg

ROM Features

+ Based On Phone : XXS2DRK2 ,CSC : OLB2DQJ2
    + Full Deodexed and ZipAlign
    + Root
    + Bloodware app removed
    + In-Out Call Recorder
    + Add Shutter sound on/off to camera
    + 3 Minit battery mod
    + Callog show All call by default
    + 5 way reboot
    + Full remove Knox
    + Setting togle to show or hide network trafic on statusbar
    + Mod custom toolbox (Support 12 app)
    + SmsMaxByte = 999
    + Contact Set Link Count Max As = 999
    + Contact Extend Speed Dial To 100
    + Contact Limit Name Length = 1500
    + Enable Sms Callback Number
    + Enable SMS FolderView
    + Enable Blocked Messages
    + Enable Locked Messages
    + Enable Callback Number
    + Disable Sms To Mms Conversion By Text Input
    + Enable Call/message block on setting
    + Note 5 DPI
    + Weather widget size fix to 5x1
    + Mod weather to look like note 5 weather
    + 25 Toggle Statusbar
    + Add note 5 Setup Wizard
    + Add Floating message
    + Add bloatware remove scripts
    + Add Note 5 Splanner
    + Support 3 multi user
    + Other features live V.21
    + GraceUX and Note 5 and C5 app port
    - Gallery
    - Myfiles
    - Calculator
    - Clock
    - Touchwiz
    - S Planner
    - Email
    - Write on PDF
    - S-Voice
    - Photoeditor
    - Browser
    - Keyboard
    - S Planner
    - Music Player
    - Voice recorder
    - Memo
    - Contact and Call
    - Smart manager
    - etc.

Aroma Installer

- No wipe or Full wipe or Super Full Wipe
    - Note 4 or Note7 or S7Edge Contact
    - Note 4 or Note7 or S7Edge Call
    - C5 or Note7 or S8 Touchwiz
    - 8 Style SystemUI
    - 3 statusbar clock style
    - ASOP Signal icon
    - Galaxy S8 app icon by default
    - S7 Setting Style
    - Note 4 or Note5 Keyboard
    - Edge screen
    - 4 Kernel Chooser (Stock ,H-Vitamin V2 ,Suemax V3.1 ,Spacelemon)
    - 2 Modem Chooser (XXU1DPE3 or XXU1DPI1)
    - Bloatware app remove script (Total 24 app)
    - Multi CSC (Total 80 Country)
    - Viper4Android
    - Viper4Arise
    - etc.

ChangeLogs V.37
    + Add Stock Kernel for N910C/H/U
    + Fixed ThemeStore FC
    + Modify OneUI style icon pack
    + etc

Credit and Spacial Thanks

+ Xda development
    + 3Minit battery mod team -- Threads
    + Xperiacle
    + @topjohnwu
    + LukasAddon
    + danecr7
    + djmax81
    + thanhfhuongf
    + Albe95
    + Chainfire
    + ksr007
    + osm0sis
    + iBotPeaches
    + Winb33
    + Hani K.
    + Talexop
    + @jjjhitel
    + daxgirl
    + xHoLyx and viper4arise team
    + Sammobile.com
    + Samsung Mobile
    + and the develoment who share information
    + please tell me if i miss

How to Flash

1. If you on android 5.0.1,5.1.1 based rom. Please flash android 6.0.1 based rom before go to next steps.
    2. Copy Rom file to external sdcard (Micro sdcard)
    3. Reboot to recovery mode
    4. Flash it through TWRP
    5. Reboot & enjoy

BUG V.37

+ Edge lighting and Edge feeds not work.(Please turn-off on setting)
    + Need reboot after apply theme to apply systemui theme
    + A7 camera not support RAW format
    + How to change theme on S8 touchwiz (Goto - Settings – Theme)
    + Viper not support on stock kernel
    + Please choose SuperSU on stock kernel

DOWNLOAD V.37 :
    ++ AFH
    BUG V.5.0

* Need reboot after apply the theme
    * Edge lighting not work
    * Edge feeds not work
    Aroma options guide

I made a gallery for some of the main options in the eRobot Aroma installer. This should make it easier to choose what you want
    Hi....any reported bugs????

finger print?

Q:finger print?
    A:same as based rom.
    Q:any reported bugs????
    A: I still have not found.
    cd8c9917d008b7535dc7becc9c06dbee.jpg

Hi Xda
    Today I presen to you some mods made by me for Erobote_V1 MM Rom.

1. Blue and White (MM Theme) For SystemUi
    ====
    2. Theme store has been added and works great
    ===
    3. Touchwiz 6.0.1 original launcher has been added and works better than the original one.
    ====
    4. The phone model changed to Sm_G935f so the theme store can work without problems and you can get exclusive S7 themes.
    ====
    5. The apps themed to look like MM (Icons only)

===
    6. Rounded Notification for SystemUi
    56d2d04c77aeb54aa83a6b7ce7238fc8.gif

Download link :
    https://mega.nz/#!VkMzFD7B!KZezpE4sEAjEEzOa8L5chPVtP-6srbUHyJjw88MhXWU
    ===
    P.s This mod remove 3minit battery mod
    So if you use 3minit don install this mod.

You have been warned ??

If you Like My mod hit thanks button☺️
    photos my phone
    ad2a9f08b8f3608f48d72ce09a7670ae.jpg

82c85e78fcae64ccb4c82033266efac5.jpg

12a1dfaba8bccc33fcbadb10cfc985c2.jpg

227a14325edc7e62b1f26168116fc505.jpg

d8426b29d1b664334fab4ea94402af18.jpg

776fd1c677b2f1f3db858ae1a8af89e7.jpg