• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Rom] Euphoria OS + SABERMOD [5.1.1_r28]Moto E 10/11/15

Search This thread

prince trishi

Sep 24, 2013
chennai
security setting fc,screen lock security in lockscreen also fc
Negative! No such bug[emoji4] checked it!
uploadfromtaptalk1445999210483.pnguploadfromtaptalk1445999220573.png

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Reactions: nilanko

prince trishi

Sep 24, 2013
chennai

Adarsh1998

Nov 6, 2014
DAVANGERE
Hey @Adarsh1998 if you are using this rom then i have a query ,please can you tell me that this rom has an option in qs tile to reboot the phone except by hardware button.
I am asking this noob question because this rom is aosp based and i guess this option is not present in the aosp based rom.
i don't want to use hardware button at all.
One more query,is ss option also included in qs tile or not?
All rom which are based on cm 12.1,have this option.
I am looking forward to this rom but I have a faulty volume button and i don't want to use it anymore.

has this rom moto doze feature?
Yeah bro,it has screen off Qs tile that you can long press that to bring up powermenu also ss tile here, yup it has gestures also!

Reactions: ankshious

eurochild

Jul 11, 2007
Athens
Portable hotspot not working here, it gives error and after that wifi does not get enabled no matter what until i turn off modile data, anyone else ?

Screenshot_2015-11-03-23-00-57.png

Last edited:

nilanko

Jun 2, 2014
New Delhi
Hello all euphorians out here. I have a question.. Please turn off Location and then run Google Maps and press the location icon at the bottom right corner--

1. Does it ask for turning on location?
2. If yes, does it take the map to your current location after pressing that icon?

Currently it's not working for me. In short, no GPS app asks for turning on location even if it is off. If I turn on location, I am not taken to my current location, pressing that icon simply has no effect. GPS test app works fine and get a 3D fix within seconds.

vinay001

Feb 15, 2015
TVL
Hello all euphorians out here. I have a question.. Please turn off Location and then run Google Maps and press the location icon at the bottom right corner--

2. If yes, does it take the map to your current location after pressing that icon?

Currently it's not working for me. In short, no GPS app asks for turning on location even if it is off. If I turn on location, I am not taken to my current location, pressing that icon simply has no effect. GPS test app works fine and get a 3D fix within seconds.

Yeah there are some issues with Gps on Euphoria, High Accuracy Mode works...

Adarsh1998

Nov 6, 2014
DAVANGERE

Yup exactly, its asking for permission and after agree, it'll shows blue dot to our location

vinay001

Feb 15, 2015
TVL
What are the issues? Gps works fine without high accuracy mode too on gps test app. It's just that other apps aren't working for me on any mode.

I took 3 minutes to get a fix from Gps test, then only it locks on Maps, last time in CM when i checked it doesn't need a fix it will lock with out any fix ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://i.imgur.com/NONroh0.png

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Guide:
    Do a nandroid backup or app backup (your choice)
    Download and copy rom and gapps on phone
    Go into recovery
    Do all wipe (also format system)
    Choice install zip from sdcard
    Select the rom and flash it
    Select, after, gapps and flash it
    Install super su (optional, the rom is pre-rooted, based on cm12)
    Reboot
    Enjoy!

DOWNLOADS
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=42159

*bugs*
    not really a bug...but the bootanimation will not start, so bcos you dont see any bootanimation dosent mean the device will not boot! :) its due to the unmatched screen resolution for which fix will be provided soon!!! :D :D
    ENJOY EUPHORIA!!!!!

DO NOT BRING BUG REPORTS AFTER FLASHING CUSTOM KERNEL! IT SHALL BE IGNORED

XDA:DevDB Information
    Euphoria OS, ROM for the Moto E

Contributors
    prince trishi
    Source Code: https://github.com/Euphoria-OS-Legacy

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-10-24
    Last Updated 2015-11-11
    Final lollipop build

CHANGELOG:-
    -changed selinux to permissive
    -added v4a for audio fx
    -added new camera
    -bootanimation fixed
    -ROM(uber toolchain)+KERNEL(sabermod toolchain)
    -battery optimized
    -BONUS euphoria OS bootlogo thnx to @anilkashyap.tech
    link:- https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347846795

ROM download link
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347851509
    New build up!

changelog:-
    -updated to 5.1.1_r28
    -added file manager
    -added kernel auditor
    -fixed hotspot issue thnx to @ashwin007
    -fixed play services crashing on high accuracy gps
    -added phonograph as default music player
    -added a new camera app as default
    -UBER+SABERMOD build continues
    -auto-rotation bug fixed
    -EXTRA!!! flash the euphoria bootlogo to make it look more like euphoria!
    THNX!!
    ROM:- https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086992716
    Important notice!!!

STOP CRYING TO ME ABOUT BUGS AFTER FLASHING A CUSTOM KERNEL!!!!!
    i dont assure you if every kernel is 100% compatible with this rom, you are doing it in your own risk!
    apart from that in stock as far as i've noticed there has been gps and play services issues which has to be fixed i guess
    Hey @prince trishi I have a suggestion if it is possible then replace the gallery app and theme app in the next build with the new cm apps.
    These apps are awesome and enriched with new features.
    You may add more other apps besides these app but please make sure those two app should included in the next build.
    And please release the next update soon because this Rom has frequently gps crashing but still I'm using it because it is so smooth.
    Sorry in advance if I'm requesting too much.
    Thanks.
    The fault for gps is in the euphoria sources!! Which unfortunately i can't help it unless they fix it!!! Secondly i wouldn't want to add sooo many apps and make it heavy!! Let this rom be pure euphoria rather than adding soo many stuff! If euphoria sources are updated with these then definitely you'll get it :)