• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM]EVO-NonSense(UPDATED 7/15)OTA 1.47.651.1 JIT,Apps2SD Avail.DroidX theme(updated)

Search This thread

wrxphantom

Oct 4, 2009
New York
i love the rom... sweet additions. better then sense in my opinion.

just one question any way to get the flipping clock and weather widget thats on the stock rom...

seeing that i have so much room on my screen with all the added awesomeness i could use that widget.

thanks in advance...

mark.wayne

Sep 20, 2009
augh, 4shared seems to be blocked for me at work. is there a mirror for this elsewhere? :confused:

EDIT: Tried snagging it from my phone, but it's only downloading 5kb file zips. I'm pretty sure that isn't right. :(

Last edited:
Just a reminder (since it messed me up for a minute when I started) /system starts off as read-only, so when enabling jit, and following tjohnson's steps - first you have enable write access to system which you can to with the following command:

adb shell mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock0 /system

Thanks for this rom... install went great... going to be putting it through it's paces today!

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Re: [ROM]EVO-NonSense(AOSP Elements)6/19 JIT,better battery life,Fast and stable

I love everything but can't get exchange set up which is necessary for me. keeps force closing :(

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Same but I'm thinking about trying k9 mail. Its free and has exchange support.

Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk

tjohnsonjr

Jan 4, 2006
Oceanside, CA
Getting some instability (fc/restarts) in the phone app with JIT (and a few other places, but not reliably). This is similar to what I was getting with damagecontrol's JIT rom too though, so I'm wondering if JIT is just too unstable in 2.1?

Anyone else having any issues?

I uploaded a different set of files for JIT. Try those and see if it will fix your force closing. I haven't had any issues with any force closing.

meeklo062704

Aug 20, 2008
I just tried flashing the new rom, and after the data/cache wipes, i got an error message.

E:Wring Digest:
system/app/HTCCamera.apk
E:Verification Failed

Installation aborted.