[ROM]EVO-NonSense(UPDATED 7/15)OTA 1.47.651.1 JIT,Apps2SD Avail.DroidX theme(updated)

Search This thread

rdude

Oct 24, 2006
Seattle
twitter.com
so i am wondering the purpose of the LAB and RAB next to the apps icon.
is there a function for these? if not are you working on one?

i am currently on 2.2. and i love it but i dont have a camera and there are quite a few bugs. im thinking about switching to this because it gets rid of all of the sense bullcrap. it would be amazing to see those two buttons made to be the phone and browser like on 2.2

thanks for your work man. im flashing this as soon as the link arrives.

You might want to check out Home++. It's in the Market and gives you a slim "power strip" along the bottom that you can customize with buttons for phone, browser, voice dialer, etc.

nlowhor

Jun 21, 2006
Default calendar

Do you plan to include the default android calendar app? I really don't like the Sense version. :(

Thanks!

josh s

Feb 27, 2010
I did a clean install and everything is ok so far except I get a force close everytime I try to open my contacts. Anyone else having this issue or did I do something wrong?

Skitzi

Nov 30, 2008
I did a clean install and everything is ok so far except I get a force close everytime I try to open my contacts. Anyone else having this issue or did I do something wrong?

I haven't seen that error with the contacts app, but keep receiving it wen attempting to set up an exchange account in the mail app. Going to flash again and see what happens.