[ROM][Evolution X][Android 11][MONTHLY] Evolution X for Redmi note 4 [mido][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

psyhosis

Nov 3, 2019
I installed the latest update. Not sure what I did wrong but something happened. After the update I noticed Magisk was not installed so I just reboot to recovery and reinstalled it. After that it got stuck on the MI logo and even if I press the power button nothing happens. Any suggestion?

EDIT: A few minutes after posting this I tried the power button again and it turned off. I booted it normally and it was working perfectly lol. Probably just a sign to get a new phone.
how`s your phone battery performence in new update? im facing critical battery drainage

pravin_pran

Apr 7, 2011
Mumbai
No need to get new phone, it happened with my mobile too. No magisk installed on flashing new rom version. Flashed magisk via recovery then stuck on mi logo...had to reboot then it worked fine.
@psyhosis I dirty flashed new version my battery life seems ok...try clean flashing rom.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

No need to get new phone, it happened with my mobile too. No magisk installed on flashing new rom version. Flashed magisk via recovery then stuck on mi logo...had to reboot then it worked fine.
@psyhosis I dirty flashed new version my battery life seems ok...try clean flashing rom

Ejracter

Sep 14, 2019
City of Malolos
I have noticed the following bugs in the latest build so far :-
1. Google Pay was working just fine in 4.1.69 version but not in this latest build.
2. Unable to set custom action for hardware buttons like long press on Home Button to turn off screen is not working.
3. Swipe to Back gesture in not working in this latest build but was working in previous version.
4. Google Playstore Is not certified.

everything's working fine with mine. hardware buttons working well..:)

Apr 9, 2020
Did You perform a Dirty or Clean Install ?

everything's working fine with mine. hardware buttons working well..:)

Did You perform a Dirty or Clean Install ? Do you use Google Pay ? I tried clean installation multiple times but still all of the issues persists.
Also Hardware buttons are working in my device too but I am unable to set custom action on double or long press of hardware buttons.
If you found none of the issues then probably you performed a Dirty Flash because I can't think of any other reason that I am facing these issues and not you.

Ejracter

Sep 14, 2019
City of Malolos
Did You perform a Dirty or Clean Install ? Do you use Google Pay ? I tried clean installation multiple times but still all of the issues persists.
Also Hardware buttons are working in my device too but I am unable to set custom action on double or long press of hardware buttons.
If you found none of the issues then probably you performed a Dirty Flash because I can't think of any other reason that I am facing these issues and not you.

And after the reboot need to flash the magisk installer again to gain root access..go back to twrp and flaah and after that everything will be fine again.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

And after the reboot need to flash the magisk installer again to gain root access..go back to twrp and flaah and after that everything will be fine again.

I downloaded and installed the new version on settings.. it will oautomarically boot into twep recovery once you donwload and press install.. all your settings youve done on the previous verion will not be erased including the buttons configurations. Thats what ive done.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

I downloaded and installed the new version on settings.. it will oautomarically boot into twep recovery once you donwload and press install.. all your settings youve done on the previous verion will not be erased including the buttons configurations. Thats what ive done.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

I am using gpay also.

crimx

Apr 16, 2020
Thanks for this greate ROM. I've tried it a few days and now it starts to reboot(more like the UI breaks and reloads because I don't need to type SIM card PIN code) when connecting to Wi-Fi. Any idea what might casue this?

Also some of the Evolution X custom key actions don't work. Like flash light and turn off screen.

crimx

Apr 16, 2020
It seems that sometimes when I toggle the wifi on or off the phone reboots. It doesn't happen all the time but it seems to be the cause. I don't really know how to extract logs so I can't post them here.

Same here. I manage to logcat the fatal exception. Can someone please take a look the cause?

pastebin.com/3d5hf45j

feciku

Feb 16, 2020
Bad Sound in Recording Audio or Video

Dear Creator, I've met a problem there is sound is crashed. Very bad. My voice became fals. Please fix this.

Bossie12

Aug 7, 2010
New version : EvolutionX_4.3_mido-10.0-20200506-2324-OFFICIAL
To be flashed with new recovery : twrp-3.3.1-2-KudProject-mido.img according to the Telegram group !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 5.x for the Redmi Note 4 [mido]

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.
    Pixel UI, Customization & More. We Are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
    @Joeyhuab
    @AnierinB
    @peaktogoo

- Design -
    @ecnivtwelve
    @Hugwalk
    @MartonDev
    @4PERTURE

https://evolution-x.org/

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

Themes
    - 40 Accent Colors
    - 17 Custom Fonts
    - 5 Icon Shapes
    - 5 Lock Screen Clock Styles
    - Pixel 2019 Wallpapers
    - Pixel Theme Picker
    Statusbar
    - Clock Options
    - Battery Icon Styles
    - Carrier Label Settings
    - Rounded Corners
    - 4G/LTE Icon Toggle
    - VoLTE Toggle & Custom Icons
    - Brightness Control
    - Network Traffic Activity
    Notifications
    - Edge Lighting
    - Blink Flashlight On Call
    - Force Close Notifications
    - In Call Vibrations
    - Kill App Button
    - Notification light Config
    Quick Settings
    - Custom QS Header Images
    - Battery Percentage Configs
    - QS Opacity & Color Configs
    - Custom QS Footer Text
    - Toggles To Hide Misc Icons
    - Bottom Brightness Slider Toggle
    - Gaming Mode Quick Settings Tile
    - Quick Pulldown (Left/Right)
    - Quick Settings Rows & Columns Customization
    - Tile Titles Toggle
    Gestures
    - AOSP Gestures
    - Toggle To Hide Navbar Pill
    - Back Gesture Height Config
    - Double Tap to Sleep Lockscreen
    - Double Tap To Sleep Status Bar
    - Screen Off Power Button Torch
    - Swipe To Screenshot
    Lockscreen
    - Custom Clock & Date Fonts
    - Fingerprint Authentication Vibration Toggle
    - FOD Icon Picker
    - Lock Screen Charging Info
    - Lock Screen Music Visualizer
    - Lock Screen Shortcuts
    - Lock Screen Media Artwork Configs
    - Pocket Detection
    - Status bar visibility toggle
    Hardware Buttons
    - Power Menu Customization
    - Volume Rocker Cursor Control
    - Volume Rocker Playback Control
    - Volume Rocker Wake
    Animations
    - Disable Transition Animations
    - Screen Off Animations
    - System Animation Configs
    - QS Tile Animations (Flip/Rotate)
    - QS Tile Animation Duration & Interpolator configs
    Navigation
    - Invert Layout
    - Nav Bar Tuner
    Miscellaneous
    - Alarm Blocker
    - Default USB Config
    - Doze Settings
    - Time In State Monitor
    - Sensor Block Per Package
    - Signature Spoofing Support
    - Gaming Mode
    - Smart Charging
    - Wakelock Blocker
    - Wake On Charge

n6b8AXD.png

PLEASE DECRYPT YOUR DEVICE BEFORE FLASHING
    DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash

- Make sure you're running the latest TWRP By KUD PROJECT
    - Boot into recovery
    - Flash Rom.zip
    - Wipe Cache
    - Format data
    - Reboot to recovery (optional)
    - Flash Magisk.zip (optional)
    - Reboot to system & #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    - Boot into recovery
    - Flash BUILD.zip
    - Reboot to recovery (optional)
    - Flash Magisk.zip (optional)
    - Wipe Cache
    - Reboot to system & #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download
    Donate me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    Evolution X, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    suyogg, Joeyhuab, peaktogoo
    Source Code: https://github.com/Evolution-X

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.xxx
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Global Stable
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2020-01-24
    Last Updated 2020-03-04
    Miracast not working
    Just installed it. Love it so far. But how can I remove the google search bar on the home screen? Deactivating the google app and rebooting the phone didn't work. Thanks!
    you CAN'T
    Pixel launcher always has that search bar
    you just cannot remove it
    try other launchers