#include "std_disclaimer.h" /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Here is something i wanted to try for a long time. A full package of GMS (Google Mobile Services) Android GO for Nexus 4.
This package includes all Android GO apps that come preinstalled on those phones plus some extra apps that only come with 2GB phones.
Other than that, everyting is the same as in regular LineageOS builds.
Only for Clamor's repartition (needs a /vendor partition).
IMPORTANT: You need to repartiton your device using Clamor's repartitioning script from HERE
- L1 Widevine DRM
1. Backup all your data (Important).
2. Install fastboot. Here is a guide if you need: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
3. Download ROM. Reboot phone to fastboot mode. Connect your phone to computer.
4. Open your command line or terminal, cd to directory where you put the ROM.
5. Perform a following command to flash the ROM:
WARNING: This will wipe all user data from phone but it is required if you flashing it first time.
For further updates wiping data is not required and you can remove -w from command line so it'll be:
Phone will reboot automatically. After first setup give phone some time to update all preinstalled Google apps.
- LineageOS team.
- @Ziyan for his great work on camera and other things.
- @Clamor repartitioning script.
- If i forgot someone, please tell me.
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS