• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] exTHmUI for MI 10T / Pro | UNOFFICIAL

Search This thread
download.png

#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */

exTHmUI is an open source Android project with Touhou elements, based on LineageOS.
This is a native Android project that is initiated and produced by the domestic Dongfang people and features Dongfang Project elements, based on LineageOS.

Features:

STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS TO FURTHER OPTIMIZE THE EXPERIENCE​

We have added more Chinese localization features, brought a more usable game mode, built a new and usable theme loader, and enhanced the interactive experience of the system UI.

Native support for yellow pages​

Intelligently identify frequently used calls in mainland China, and can also intercept harassing calls and repeated calls.

Better game mode​

The concise control panel provides quick screen recording and screenshots, one-click performance tuning, and notification of barrage messages.

Built-in theme loader​

One-click to change the skin, make the system interface a new look, bid farewell to the traditional design.

First time installation:
  • 1. Flash Global firmware 12.1.3 (You can get it here)
  • 2. Flash ROM file. (Get Here)
  • 4. (Optional) Flash Magisk if you wat root.
  • 5. Go back, get into Wipe section, click on Format Data and type yes.
  • 6. Reboot.

Update installation:
  • 1. Go to the recovery.
  • 2. Flash the ROM update.
  • 4. (Optional) Magisk for root.
  • 5. Reboot.
Screenshots: Here

Credits:
· exTHmUI team
· @Dobsgw and @ramisky for Apollo tree.
· SebaUbuntu for common trees / kernel
· @sewa2k, @Sekharbobby, @ejbtrd for helping me
· @Superman_In_ur_garden

Source:

Kernel
ROM Source

Last edited:

book_devil

May 29, 2021
1,Please add switch data network
2,Can OTA update work normally?
3,Add a chrome browser
4,Add face recognition.
5. The calendar cannot be synchronized. It is recommended to change to Google Calendar.
6. Contacts cannot be synchronized with Google Contacts. . It is recommended to switch to a Google contact.

Last edited:
1,Please add switch data network
2,Can OTA update work normally?
3,Add a chrome browser
4,Add face recognition.
感谢国人。谢谢咯。
All the things mentioned are controlled by exthm team. They do not allow to add extra thing. Even face unlock. You can request in there telegram group to add.y
View attachment 5374595
Upper right corner. . No internet. . .
Firmware version fw_apollo_miui_APOLLOGlobal_V12.5.1.0.

View attachment 5374595
Upper right corner. . No internet. . .
Firmware version fw_apollo_miui_APOLLOGlobal_V12.5.1.0.RJDMIXM
You are using wrong firmware

Top Liked Posts