• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][F400][FINAL][7.1.2_r29] Resurrection Remix N v5.8.5 [17/09/27]

Search This thread

fprhqkrtk303

Jan 21, 2011
DISCLAIMER
Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */

I introduce you Resurrection Remix for F400S/K/L (Korean G3 variants)

Resurrection ROM Changelog
Weekly Build Changelog

* NOTE *
You can find Official version of RR by other maintainer HERE

Working
- Everything.

Not Working
- None for now (Please report).

Attention:
- If you need specific model name for your device (F400S/K/L), please change model name in build.prop into yours using root explorer or something equivalent.

Requirements
- Working TWRP (Download from Here)

Installation
- Reboot into recovery.
- Backup your current ROM.
- Wipe System/Data/Cache partition.
- Flash Rom.
- (Optional) Flash lollipop baseband for your device.
- Flash GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy!

Download
Note: If you're trying to upgrade from last version, then you have to CLEAN install, not DIRTY install!
ROM
Baseband for F400K (v20n)

GApps
OpenGApps

Magisk (for rootless builds)
Magisk

Previous Version
Previous versions can be found HERE

If you like the post, it would be great for pressing the donate to me button!​

Last edited:

ferluci

May 29, 2008
Bahia Blanca
Thanks! It´s working pretty good so far (F400S).
Full wipe, flashed ROM, flashed F400S baseband, GApps, SuperSU, HTC M9 Camera (found somewhere in XDA), installed Blinkfeed (my favourite launcher) and many other apps, everything is fine for now.

maikeru-chan

Mar 19, 2013
I've been using this ROM for almost one week and I experience sudden freezes. It happens all of a sudden and I don't know what's causing it. Kernel panic perhaps? I'm going to go back to Stock because it freezes a lot. I always have to remove the battery in order to use it again.

osa993ma

Mar 22, 2014
jordan , amman

You do not need to flash supersu it is already installed just activate it from "developer options" then install supersu app from playstore

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

I've been using this ROM for almost one week and I experience sudden freezes. It happens all of a sudden and I don't know what's causing it. Kernel panic perhaps? I'm going to go back to Stock because it freezes a lot. I always have to remove the battery in order to use it again.

I used this rom for sometime and it was veey smooth , so did you made full wipe and cache wipe ??

fprhqkrtk303

Jan 21, 2011

I haven't suffered any freezing using this rom. Maybe the application crash can be reason. Wipe cache/dalvik and try again.

Reactions: vntf201a

vntf201a

Sep 16, 2013
Hi mate, can you help me plz? I use your kernel and flash with other ROM and it work perfectly, i got data connection and everything work but wifi not work. Can you inbox me a flashable file fox wifi fix or instruct me how to do it...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCLAIMER
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */

I introduce you Resurrection Remix for F400S/K/L (Korean G3 variants)

Resurrection ROM Changelog
    Weekly Build Changelog

* NOTE *
    You can find Official version of RR by other maintainer HERE

Working
    - Everything.

Not Working
    - None for now (Please report).

Attention:
    - If you need specific model name for your device (F400S/K/L), please change model name in build.prop into yours using root explorer or something equivalent.

Requirements
    - Working TWRP (Download from Here)

Installation
    - Reboot into recovery.
    - Backup your current ROM.
    - Wipe System/Data/Cache partition.
    - Flash Rom.
    - (Optional) Flash lollipop baseband for your device.
    - Flash GApps.
    - Reboot and Enjoy!

Download
    Note: If you're trying to upgrade from last version, then you have to CLEAN install, not DIRTY install!
    ROM
    Baseband for F400K (v20n)

GApps
    OpenGApps

Magisk (for rootless builds)
    Magisk

Previous Version
    Previous versions can be found HERE

If you like the post, it would be great for pressing the donate to me button!​
    170507 updated with TWRP v3.1.0
    Is the new build Android 7.1.2 ?

Updated to v5.8.3 (7.1.2_r2)
    Aww ... That is great too :D :D