[ROM][FALCON][6.0][STOCK] Identity Crisis 6 v1.5c [17 Jan 2017]

Search This thread

William Salazar

Jan 29, 2015
I believe these are the default volume levels. Increasing Ringtone is a feature on Motorola and many other phones. Can someone try this app to see if it changes anything:

EDIT: I've attached Audio_Fix v5. Ascending (ramping up) incoming call ringtone may still occur, but all other notifications should now be louder (not ascend) and in-call volume.
The suggested app works. Configured at 500ms. Normal ringing now.

pradeeppk

Feb 8, 2012
KERALA
Having troubles with GPS in Google maps, it failed to load accurate location. But GPS fix app get locked within few seconds and shows correct location.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk 2

DuffyBank

Aug 12, 2013
Having troubles with GPS in Google maps, it failed to load accurate location. But GPS fix app get locked within few seconds and shows correct location.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk 2

I was just about to post about the gps performance. In my living room, I got an initial fix in 13 seconds with gps test - fantastic performance.

Lost - thanks

Reactions: lost101

dannydamsky

Feb 22, 2014
You need to remove all other installed versions.

This ROM uses an Android 6.0 Stock Kernel, CM Kernels are not compatible. 700mhz minimum clock speed is normal. I suggest you do an install exactly as described in OP - it is not the same as a 'clean' install or factory reset. Not formatting /data in TWRP can cause all sorts of issues, including your overheating and battery drain.

I always do a clean install, I wipe everything in TWRP and that is the result. Also I would really like to know why 700mhz is normal, it makes absolutely no sense to set the minimum frequency to such a high clock speed.

lost101

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 30, 2008
Already tried it, GPS lock accurately with in few seconds inside my room if WiFi is on. Otherwise ( offline map)it doesn't shows location accurately. ( difference is above 2 km)
Try this app:

I always do a clean install, I wipe everything in TWRP and that is the result. Also I would really like to know why 700mhz is normal, it makes absolutely no sense to set the minimum frequency to such a high clock speed.
Wiping everything in TWRP is not the same as formatting /data using the specific option mentioned in OP.

I can only tell you what I have observed with the Motorola Stock ROMs. The default min freq in KitKat was 300mhz. Since Lollipop, the default min freq was bumped up to 700mhz - I assume to deal with all the extra animations. Reducing the min speed does introduce a little system menu lag, but I've normally done so in past optimized Stock ROMs. I have not made the change in this ROM yet.

My headset is not detected... Someone has the same problem?
I have no issues with headset. Did you flash as instructed in first post?

woozie.2007

Oct 16, 2008
lost, i have few problems, the rom is very fast, i use it about 2 weeks, but i revert back to 5.1 now because my phone isn't detected in google android manager, i cannot locate the phone. In last 2 days the google account not synced, only few times per a all day. I have dual sim xt 1033, can you confirm if the sync works very well? Maybe the problem is in my phone not in the rom, in that case i will install again from zero. Thanks

mattheoh

I have no issues with headset. Did you flash as instructed in first post?

Yes I did but it could be a physical problem (dust in the jack). Just wanted to eliminate the software explanation. Thanks for your answer.
Otherwise Rom is awesome (particularly battery life which is amazing)

Sent from my XT1063 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: xilapa and lost101

William Salazar

Jan 29, 2015
I can't work on this until tomorrow, but if you want to try adding these to /system/build.prop:
ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=0
ring.delay=0​
These lines are already present in build.prop. No problem with that.
I can live with the ringing delay bug in your custom rom. The app you suggested helped a lot.
The ringing delay (or increasing ringtone) is normal in moto g 2014. Was the motorola solution due to the front speakers. Not much to fix here. There is no option in settings. But i remember there is the option for increasing ringtone in settings of moto g 2013.
Work is needed with the low incall volume. I flashed audio fix V4 and V5. But incall volume is a bit low. I will revert to audio fix V3 and test with the mod i mentioned this morning.

Keep Up the good work.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Am i the only one who has the in-call speaker that doesn't work anymore?
No problem here.

BOCOD

Mar 16, 2016
I recently flash your ROM, and it's awesome... But I've a little problem. I flashed the Google dialer, and Google search. First of all, Google app gets closed when I tried to use GNL, but I fix it uninstalling GNow Launcher. But then I did a call, and the phone didn't sound, and not sound anymore for about 2 minutes (any sound, neither music nor calls nor vídeos. Nothing), I re-flash the Google dialer trying to repair it but ir doesn't work. I will try tomorrow flashing the stock dialer, but I don't think that it will be worth.

Edit: I tried 2 more things. I make the call through the speaker, and I have exactly the same problem (the phone gets mute for 2 minutes aprox.)... Then I tried to send a whatsapp voice message while the phone is mute, it works (in the call, the person in the other side didn't hear me). But when I tried to hear the message: If the phone was muted for the bug, I can't hear the message, and the message didn't advance. If the phone wasn't muted (I didn't "make calls" before) and I am using the speaker it sounds perfectly, but If I want to use the ear-speaker (I put the phone in the ear), the phone gets automatically muted, like when I try to call.

PD: I'm using moto G single sim (XT-1032).

Last edited:

lost101

May 30, 2008
v1.1b of all ROMs now available in OP.

Changelog:
Updated: Google Calender | Play Store
Changes: Various Audio fixes and sound related-improvements​

Notes:
Recent versions of Google Play Store seem a little buggy. With fresh installs, if you get stuck on 'download pending' - wait for 60 seconds or so and app should close and download will begin.

Regarding "Adaptive brightness / low brightness screen flicker" - this appears to be a long-standing issue with Stock Motorola firmware. It's not something I've noticed as CF.Lumen is one of the first apps I install. Screen filter apps seem to be a common suggested solution. Alternatives: F.lux | Xposed module: Screen Filter. You can also simply turn 'Adaptive brightness' off.​

lost101

May 30, 2008
@BOCOD nicoconunac - Firstly make sure you install the ROM exactly as described in first post. If you change to Google Dialer, make sure you set it as the default phone app - see FAQ.

Reactions: xilapa and xenas

nicoconunac

Apr 12, 2014
Already done both things. Format data/internal storage and set as default app (i didn't have this problem in dual sim 1.0c with build propr edits to work in xt1032)

Top Liked Posts