[ROM] [Final build 1] 14/05 LineageOS 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 | Stable

Search This thread

yajdam

Jan 25, 2017
I'm new in the forum.

I'll try that rom in my S7. This rom improve the battery?

Thanks!

I tried this rom and I didn't see any improvement in my S7 battery, but I've got the feeling that charging was slower.
I didn't take the time to test it because I moved to stock nougat (beta version) and now everything is working ok.
The final version should be released in a few days, since the release window was from 29th of May until the 7th of June.

I hope this helps you in anyway.

Reactions: andrejluz

andrejluz

Jun 6, 2017
I tried this rom and I didn't see any improvement in my S7 battery, but I've got the feeling that charging was slower.
I didn't take the time to test it because I moved to stock nougat (beta version) and now everything is working ok.
The final version should be released in a few days, since the release window was from 29th of May until the 7th of June.

I hope this helps you in anyway.
Thanks.
Where I can find the beta version?

Enviado do meu S7 através de Tapatalk

yajdam

Jan 25, 2017
Thanks.
Where I can find the beta version?

Enviado do meu S7 através de Tapatalk

You can get it here along with instructions, but please read the posts in the forum (there aren't that many) because some S7 users ran into some problems. Some minor (like me), some major (like IMEI loss).

And don't forget that, even though very stable for my S7, this rom is still in beta version.

Have fun!

Last edited:

vaskovass

Jan 12, 2017
The link for Gapps is expired, and I don't know which one from opengapps.org to download, can someone please give me a link. Also how to flash TWRP and then the ROM, which method exactly? Flashing TWRP usinng ADB/Fastboot then usnig what to flash the actual ROM? I am happy with the stock ROM, however the GPS is not working and is extremely important for me so thats the reason I am trying this one. Some details will be greatly appreciated thanks :)

Last edited:

yajdam

Jan 25, 2017
The link for Gapps is expired, and I don't know which one from opengapps.org to download, can someone please give me a link. Also how to flash TWRP and then the ROM, which method exactly? Flashing TWRP usinng ADB/Fastboot then usnig what to flash the actual ROM? I am happy with the stock ROM, however the GPS is not working and is extremely important for me so thats the reason I am trying this one. Some details will be greatly appreciated thanks :)

Hi.
The final version of stock rom nougat (7.1.1) from Elephone is already available via OTA. So you should first check you "settings"->"about phone"->"wi-fi update".
You can find more info about this, on this elephone s7 thread

Has for the gps problem, search on youtube for "mtk engineering mode gps fix" and you might find your solution there. On the Elephone thread I posted above, you also have some info about solving the gps problem.

For LineageOS 13.0
Gapps: Just go to opengapps.org and select "arm64"->6.0->nano (or pico). After the flash, if you need other/more google apps, you can get in google play.

How to install twrp: Follow these instructions just for twrp and then go back to the instruction on the first post of this thread.

Have fun!

alphonse-x

Jun 13, 2017
i have try it, but i have problem error with my camera, when i take picture in HDR mode on, my camera turn off, can't take picture
there is any solution :confused:, thanks

gvlavadinho

Jun 24, 2017
good morning.
Followed all the indications for the installation of the rom but did not start the system.
please can help
I'm getting the same problem but what makes me worried is the fact that my screen is not showing any logos or something like that. I know it is bootlooping due to the noise coming from the CPU area and also from its heating.
Thanks in advance.

ubuntuh

Mar 23, 2013
So...it seems like there is this russian developer who succeeded to compile a working lineageos 14.1 for the elephone s7 (proshivkis.ru/?g=elephone-s7-firmwares-android) but i cant download from rapidgator. Can someone try out this version and eventually mirror it? Would be very glad! Thanks!

ubuntuh

Mar 23, 2013
O download it and "tested" it but it os nota for This phone... Atleast the one I've download it's for some Samsung device...

You've downloaded the one from rapidgator?
edit: downloaded and can aproove...its for samsung_ktle or sth like that. Too bad :(

Last edited:

afpereira

Sep 6, 2010
I'm getting the same problem but what makes me worried is the fact that my screen is not showing any logos or something like that. I know it is bootlooping due to the noise coming from the CPU area and also from its heating.
Thanks in advance.

You can't install under 7.1.

You have to install the latest android 6 and then follow the steps...

MKashifSajjad

• Jul 30, 2014
    Lahore Cantt
    Bugs

So far so good, but I found some bugs,
    1. Camera stop working while HDR is tuned on
    2. Sometimes, after a call phone refuses to wake up
    3. Wifi keeps on disconnect (low range)
    4. Screen light flickers while is on adaptive brightness and is being used in dark situations.

Thanks for your work dear, when are we having 14.1 of this rom???

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      latest
      LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0(MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
      #include 
      /*
      * Your warranty is now void.
      * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
      * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
      * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
      * before flashing it! 
      */
      LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available on the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS , please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
      Unofficial builds of LineageOS 13.0 (Android 6.0.1) for the Elephone S7 3G or 4G, on helio x20 or x25

Changelog:
      Code:
      Fixed camera
      Fixed all sensors
      Fixed GPS
      Fixed Thermal profiles
      Fixed Wi-Fi tethering
      Fixed random reboots
      And all other bugs

Working All:
      • It is boots and hardware accelerated!
      • WiFi
      • Fast charging (improved speed of charging in kernel)
      • Offline charging
      • GPS (Will be improved)
      • AGPS
      • Vibration
      • Audio
      • Auto brightness
      • Live display
      • Doze
      • RAM and ROM
      • Rotation
      • All sensors (Only gyroscope not working)
      • Flashlight (Statusbar and Camera)
      • Bluetooth
      • Camera rear/front (Video and Photos)
      • External SD
      • RIL for SMS/Calls/Internet/Lte on 1 and 2 SIM
      • MTP and Mass Storage mode
      • Audio over Bluetooth ((a2dp)Music and etc)
      • Fingerprint Scanner
      • FM Radio
      • Wi-fi Tethering
      • Home button like in stock

In progress:
      • :fingers-crossed:

Download LineageOS:

Final build 1:
      https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298954568

Build 1:
      https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634762679

Gapps (or go to: http://opengapps.org):
      https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120724917

Download TWRP recovery for LineageOS and Gapps installation:
      https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120725636

How to install LineageOS 13.0 on your S7 on helio x20 or x25:
      Attention! Follow all my instructions
      1. Install TWRP recovery
      2. Boot in to TWRP recovery (On turned off phone press HOME button, volume + and power on)
      3. Make wipe data factory reset, in advanced wipe: data, cache, dalvik
      4. Flash LineageOS Final build 1, and don't reboot your phone, after flash Gapps, SuperSU if you want
      4. Reboot your phone
      5. Enjoy

Sources:
      Device Tree: Private, for my only use
      Vendor Tree: Private, for my only use
      LineageOS sources: https://github.com/LineageOS
      Kernel sources: https://github.com/Deepflex/android_kernel_elephone_S7

Author:
      • Deepflex

Thx to:
      • CyanogenMod team
      • LineageOS team

Appendix:
      If you want to mirror the files or port the ROM to another device, I encourage you to do so! Only please respect my work and give proper credits. Thank you!

XDA:DevDB Information
      LineageOS, ROM for the Elephone S7 3G or 4G on helio x20 or x25

Contributors
      Deepflex
      ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
      ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
      ROM Custom Kernel version: Flexy
      ROM Firmware Required: Latest stock ROM
      Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
      Current Version: Final build 1
      Build 1 Release Date: 2017-04-17
      Final build 1 Release Date: 2017-05-14

Created 2017-04-20
      Last Updated 2017-05-14

XDA:DevDB Information
      LineageOS, ROM for the Elephone S7 3G or 4G on helio x20 or x25
      hi Deepflex
      thank you for the great work as usual. sorry to ask this i know there is an unspoken code on not to ask when the next release will be :p, but can we be expecting regular updates .
      thanx again

Hello
      I support my device's for a long time, if peoples use them. Best motivation for me to make custom ROM's it's feedbacks and a lot of user's)
      I work under very big release with final fixes for Sensors., GPS, bluetooth, fingerprint and gallery
      Don't worry :)
      Will work very hard, hope, on this weekeend's i release a new version
      Hello
      All fixed, all sensors, all bugs, ROM have status Final. Look at this preview video!:
      Release tomorrow.
      Hello
      Reboots, all sensors is fixed right now. Very very soon release
      wow. thanks. Is it possible to intrgrate MiraVision and ClearMotion along with the release

Clearmotion - yes, miravision - possible, i'll try