[ROM] [Final build 1] 14/05 LineageOS 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 | Stable

Search This thread

nikolai7

Feb 16, 2016
At first I flashed TWRP with the latest scatter file from the 7.1.1 official ROM but after flashing Lineage with TWRP it didnt flash anything. Then tried the scatter file from the 1.7 ROM (latest official ROM with Android 6) and it did work. Note: Using Elephone S7 3G

Last edited:

ZITO310

Sep 27, 2017
Brazil
Bugs founds on Lineage Elephone S7 3G

Hi everybody, I need your help. I installed Lineage 13.0 on my S7 3G phone, and at first everything looks good, Rom is pretty stable, but in my Elephone gives a bug in the camera flash when making a video and also the signal from the internet 3G and H + is unstable. There is also a bug in the music player. How can I solve?

:confused::confused:

pardalos

Dec 2, 2014
It's four months now since deepflex said that Los 14.1 is coming , I wonder if the development has stopped or why we don't even have a beta build. Anyway it's just a thought as I have already dropped this phone to the garbage bin.

comandantexd

Apr 29, 2016
Beta build for elephone S7

It's four months now since deepflex said that Los 14.1 is coming , I wonder if the development has stopped or why we don't even have a beta build. Anyway it's just a thought as I have already dropped this phone to the garbage bin.

In the profile page of deepflex from androidfilehost.com he has uploaded like a beta LOS 14 for elephone S7.
follow this link: androidfilehost.com/?fid=962021903579486212

I have tested it, and works pretty well, olso BLUETOOTH that seems the most difficult function for making to work. The only bug i have found is that the fingerprint scanner doasn´t work, anthe the mulitfunction button is a little bit buggy.

I'm so impacient to have it finished. :D:D

pardalos

Dec 2, 2014
In the profile page of deepflex from androidfilehost.com he has uploaded like a beta LOS 14 for elephone S7.
follow this link: androidfilehost.com/?fid=962021903579486212

I have tested it, and works pretty well, olso BLUETOOTH that seems the most difficult function for making to work. The only bug i have found is that the fingerprint scanner doasn´t work, anthe the mulitfunction button is a little bit buggy.

I'm so impacient to have it finished. :D:D
Too late i have already sold this crappy phone and i will never again buy an elephone product.

comandantexd

Apr 29, 2016
buggy

wich stock firmware should i supposed to have installed in order to flash the ROM?, i had tried over Elephone_S7_v1.7 and v1.8, and those two times, bluetooth is very buggy, it doasnt connects, and if it connects, it doasnt stream sound.

can you pleeeeeaaaaseeeee open the vendor and device tree????? :):):):):):):)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    latest
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0(MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! 
    */
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available on the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS , please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
    Unofficial builds of LineageOS 13.0 (Android 6.0.1) for the Elephone S7 3G or 4G, on helio x20 or x25

Changelog:
    Code:
    Fixed camera
    Fixed all sensors
    Fixed GPS
    Fixed Thermal profiles
    Fixed Wi-Fi tethering
    Fixed random reboots
    And all other bugs

Working All:
    • It is boots and hardware accelerated!
    • WiFi
    • Fast charging (improved speed of charging in kernel)
    • Offline charging
    • GPS (Will be improved)
    • AGPS
    • Vibration
    • Audio
    • Auto brightness
    • Live display
    • Doze
    • RAM and ROM
    • Rotation
    • All sensors (Only gyroscope not working)
    • Flashlight (Statusbar and Camera)
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera rear/front (Video and Photos)
    • External SD
    • RIL for SMS/Calls/Internet/Lte on 1 and 2 SIM
    • MTP and Mass Storage mode
    • Audio over Bluetooth ((a2dp)Music and etc)
    • Fingerprint Scanner
    • FM Radio
    • Wi-fi Tethering
    • Home button like in stock

In progress:
    • :fingers-crossed:

Download LineageOS:

Final build 1:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298954568

Build 1:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634762679

Gapps (or go to: http://opengapps.org):
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120724917

Download TWRP recovery for LineageOS and Gapps installation:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120725636

How to install LineageOS 13.0 on your S7 on helio x20 or x25:
    Attention! Follow all my instructions
    1. Install TWRP recovery
    2. Boot in to TWRP recovery (On turned off phone press HOME button, volume + and power on)
    3. Make wipe data factory reset, in advanced wipe: data, cache, dalvik
    4. Flash LineageOS Final build 1, and don't reboot your phone, after flash Gapps, SuperSU if you want
    4. Reboot your phone
    5. Enjoy

Sources:
    Device Tree: Private, for my only use
    Vendor Tree: Private, for my only use
    LineageOS sources: https://github.com/LineageOS
    Kernel sources: https://github.com/Deepflex/android_kernel_elephone_S7

Author:
    • Deepflex

Thx to:
    • CyanogenMod team
    • LineageOS team

Appendix:
    If you want to mirror the files or port the ROM to another device, I encourage you to do so! Only please respect my work and give proper credits. Thank you!

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Elephone S7 3G or 4G on helio x20 or x25

Contributors
    Deepflex
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
    ROM Custom Kernel version: Flexy
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest stock ROM
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Version: Final build 1
    Build 1 Release Date: 2017-04-17
    Final build 1 Release Date: 2017-05-14

Created 2017-04-20
    Last Updated 2017-05-14

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Elephone S7 3G or 4G on helio x20 or x25
    hi Deepflex
    thank you for the great work as usual. sorry to ask this i know there is an unspoken code on not to ask when the next release will be :p, but can we be expecting regular updates .
    thanx again

Hello
    I support my device's for a long time, if peoples use them. Best motivation for me to make custom ROM's it's feedbacks and a lot of user's)
    I work under very big release with final fixes for Sensors., GPS, bluetooth, fingerprint and gallery
    Don't worry :)
    Will work very hard, hope, on this weekeend's i release a new version
    Hello
    All fixed, all sensors, all bugs, ROM have status Final. Look at this preview video!:
    Release tomorrow.
    Hello
    Reboots, all sensors is fixed right now. Very very soon release
    wow. thanks. Is it possible to intrgrate MiraVision and ClearMotion along with the release

Clearmotion - yes, miravision - possible, i'll try