[ROM] [Final build 1] 14/05 LineageOS 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 | Stable

Search This thread

Oajj

Sep 13, 2015
Nice rom but, I have had deadlock twise and bootup kernel state takes forever.

SirKitz

May 15, 2017
Just an update regarding battery life. For me at least, the battery seems to be settling down now after a few days use. Will keep an eye but seems all good :)

nikolai7

Feb 16, 2016
Are the battery complaints solved? Is this ROM faster than the stock one? Does it solve some problems like the weak signals? I cant try myself cause its not for my phone, sorry :/

Thanks

Paul1234567

Nov 16, 2016
Are the battery complaints solved? Is this ROM faster than the stock one? Does it solve some problems like the weak signals? I cant try myself cause its not for my phone, sorry :/

Thanks

I am running the ROM now for 4 days and it is running
Smooth. The only thing is the wifi..it is still not verry strong.
Other phone's/tablets have a signal when the s7 can't find a signal or can't keep one stady..

Reactions: nikolai7

AfonsoSousa

Mar 7, 2017
Any recent progress or anything you wanna point out?

Great ROM, btw, some deadlocks now and then but overall pretty stable and smooth! Great work, dude :)

yajdam

Jan 25, 2017
Into the 4th day of testing...

Some small bugs so far:
- The battery percentage inside the circle on the top bar randomly appears/disappears when on battery. If I plug the phone for charging, the percentage goes away forever and I can only get it back by going into settings.
- For the first times I answered a call, the proximity sensor didn't work at all, but (maybe coincidentally) after using SensorBox to test the sensor (which worked flawlessly), I haven't had any issues with it.
- For one time only, while the phone was receiving a call, the screen was completely black and I couldn't do anything with it for about 5 secs. I don't recall what I did (must've press every single button and touched everywhere on the screen) but eventually, I managed to answer the call.

Big bug
- In "About phone", tapping on the "build version" or "android version" brings up the marshmallow logo. I can not enable the developer options.

That's all for now and with the arrival of Nougat stock rom, I don't know for how long I'll be using this rom. My transition depends mostly on reports by other uses of how good/bad the nougat stock rom is.

Many thanks to deepflex for his great rom and I'm looking forward for his version of Lineage 14 Nougat for this phone.

Reactions: FrankJHTC

yajdam

Jan 25, 2017
You have to press the version number(second row from bottom)

Of course I do! What was I thinking?! Thanks, Enache Lucian.
How come I didn't noticed that?! Wait... I can't scroll down beyond "Patch Level"... bug!

Closed settings.... Cleaned memory... reopen it and... still the same. The bug is still there. Rebooting.

Rebooting did the trick.

Prolixo

Sep 9, 2010
hi thank you, i already know the pain of sofbricked and now i am running lineage os 13 by deepflex, i cant explain my happiness also pain that my phone is softbricked because windows 10 changing port after i plug in running sp flash tools, thank you again, but here is the couple thing i found out after using :
1. Phone apps sometimes make a total black screen but later the proximity sensor work, i will try again tomorrow
2. fingerprint sometimes disappear in lock screen so i have to unlock using pin method
3. how to switch to front camera
4. if wifi turned on there is ssid called nvram err

the pros is more than cons, i love this one, its fast, i can running game with full performance without getting hot like the last update, liquid smooth,
its nothing compared the cons, i hope i could support deepflex developing by donating but i cant use cc in my country hard to get a cc signed by bank, i am still in college, and again thank you to this forum,
Ok então não sei

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 4 através de Tapatalk

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
Great ROM, not much other choices but I like what's been done.
Any chance of adding home button options for hard single press and double presses. Only the soft presses are editable at present.
Also has anyone else experienced 1.theme chooser crashes after installing a theme and will no longer open ?
2.browser constantly crashes ?

I had to use the x64 pico gapps so maybe that causing issues !! Gapps linked in op is a dead link.
Any recommendations for correct gapps ?

Regards

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk

SirKitz

May 15, 2017
For nvram wifi error, you can also install "chamelemac" from play store to fix it. Open app, click to generate random new mac (or just set one of your own choosing) then click apply and reboot. Still needs root, but is maybe easier for some people.

Freddy He

Jul 2, 2014
problems with the ROM

Hi!

I installed this ROM today on my elephone X25 but i have some problems with it:

first, the camera app crash when i use HDR
secondly, it seems that my bigest partition (the one use for /data) is not mounted. I only have 2.9GB display from my computer and android itself

I don't know how to mount this partition on boot because there is not /etc/vold.fstab or any file that i look on the web

JamesBott

Feb 2, 2011
Ansbach
Thank's

latest
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0(MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Your ROM works fine on my Ele-S7 !

Please - how is the "Donate-Button" ?
I will donate for your Work and animate you to build ROM with Lineage14 for this Phone :)

(I use on my old samsung-s4-mini Lineage14.1 and it's working fine)

AfonsoSousa

Mar 7, 2017
Deep, I'm aware that you are working on another projects and other phones, but please can you give us any update on how's everything going?

I know that, as a volunteer, you don't have to have any commitment to us but I check this post everyday hoping to see some of your great work and this makes me really anxious... Keep on the great job and best regards.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    latest
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0(MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! 
    */
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available on the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS , please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
    Unofficial builds of LineageOS 13.0 (Android 6.0.1) for the Elephone S7 3G or 4G, on helio x20 or x25

Changelog:
    Code:
    Fixed camera
    Fixed all sensors
    Fixed GPS
    Fixed Thermal profiles
    Fixed Wi-Fi tethering
    Fixed random reboots
    And all other bugs

Working All:
    • It is boots and hardware accelerated!
    • WiFi
    • Fast charging (improved speed of charging in kernel)
    • Offline charging
    • GPS (Will be improved)
    • AGPS
    • Vibration
    • Audio
    • Auto brightness
    • Live display
    • Doze
    • RAM and ROM
    • Rotation
    • All sensors (Only gyroscope not working)
    • Flashlight (Statusbar and Camera)
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera rear/front (Video and Photos)
    • External SD
    • RIL for SMS/Calls/Internet/Lte on 1 and 2 SIM
    • MTP and Mass Storage mode
    • Audio over Bluetooth ((a2dp)Music and etc)
    • Fingerprint Scanner
    • FM Radio
    • Wi-fi Tethering
    • Home button like in stock

In progress:
    • :fingers-crossed:

Download LineageOS:

Final build 1:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298954568

Build 1:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634762679

Gapps (or go to: http://opengapps.org):
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120724917

Download TWRP recovery for LineageOS and Gapps installation:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120725636

How to install LineageOS 13.0 on your S7 on helio x20 or x25:
    Attention! Follow all my instructions
    1. Install TWRP recovery
    2. Boot in to TWRP recovery (On turned off phone press HOME button, volume + and power on)
    3. Make wipe data factory reset, in advanced wipe: data, cache, dalvik
    4. Flash LineageOS Final build 1, and don't reboot your phone, after flash Gapps, SuperSU if you want
    4. Reboot your phone
    5. Enjoy

Sources:
    Device Tree: Private, for my only use
    Vendor Tree: Private, for my only use
    LineageOS sources: https://github.com/LineageOS
    Kernel sources: https://github.com/Deepflex/android_kernel_elephone_S7

Author:
    • Deepflex

Thx to:
    • CyanogenMod team
    • LineageOS team

Appendix:
    If you want to mirror the files or port the ROM to another device, I encourage you to do so! Only please respect my work and give proper credits. Thank you!

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Elephone S7 3G or 4G on helio x20 or x25

Contributors
    Deepflex
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
    ROM Custom Kernel version: Flexy
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest stock ROM
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Version: Final build 1
    Build 1 Release Date: 2017-04-17
    Final build 1 Release Date: 2017-05-14

Created 2017-04-20
    Last Updated 2017-05-14

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Elephone S7 3G or 4G on helio x20 or x25
    hi Deepflex
    thank you for the great work as usual. sorry to ask this i know there is an unspoken code on not to ask when the next release will be :p, but can we be expecting regular updates .
    thanx again

Hello
    I support my device's for a long time, if peoples use them. Best motivation for me to make custom ROM's it's feedbacks and a lot of user's)
    I work under very big release with final fixes for Sensors., GPS, bluetooth, fingerprint and gallery
    Don't worry :)
    Will work very hard, hope, on this weekeend's i release a new version
    Hello
    All fixed, all sensors, all bugs, ROM have status Final. Look at this preview video!:
    Release tomorrow.
    Hello
    Reboots, all sensors is fixed right now. Very very soon release
    wow. thanks. Is it possible to intrgrate MiraVision and ClearMotion along with the release

Clearmotion - yes, miravision - possible, i'll try