• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [FINAL Nougat] [UNOFFICIAL] Dirty Unicorns v-11.7.2 [OMS/DUI]

Search This thread

rohitjaiswal

Mar 15, 2013
Gurgaon
http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FZv0LXnP.jpg

About Us:
Dirty Unicorns is a project that started out with no name. It was a project that was first based off AOKP back in the early days of Jelly Bean. In the early days it was just a one man show on one device, the EVO 3D. Since then, many others have joined the project and it has grown exponentially.

We have seen a lot of talent contribute to this project of ours. Big or small, the focus was always on contributing to the community. That is ultimately why we do what we do. After Jelly Bean, we decided to move to a new base, OmniROM. While AOKP was fun, OmniROM proved to be even more exciting base because it challenged us to see what we could do with a project that had different goals in mind. We learned a lot and again, gain contributors. With Lollipop, we moved to an AOSP base with a lot of patches from CAF to make our older devices function as they should. We grew even more and learned a whole lot more.

It has been an awesome learning experience and is still not over! We are still learning every day and continue to move forward. Lastly, we DO NOT accept, nor ask, for donations. We don't believe in that. Everything that is necessary to keep this project going is out of our own pocket. Gerrit, Jenkins, Websites, Devices, etc. We will never ask for a dime. All we do ask, is that you have patience, search, read and try to enjoy the process with us!!

Kernel Source:
https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_leeco_msm8976

Credits:
DU Team
Lineage Team
AOKP Team
and All the ones who are contributing to this Project.

Note: This is an Unofficial Build , so please do not reach Dirty Unicorns official channels or community for any reason. If you have anything issue then be here and do comments.
Some bugs are still present which are in all nougat roms so bear with us. It will fix once LeEco release Nougat Resources. So before you are writing about bugs , Make sure that bugs are also present in other roms.

I'm not responsible if you get damage your phone by flashing this rom or nor DU team will be.. So Please use it as per your choice.

And Do not ask me to make it OFFICIAL , We have Official other Roms for Le 2. Those who wants Official then flash the offcial Roms. This build is just for giving DU feel and experience at this moment.

So Stay Dirty....:laugh:

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM] [FINAL Nougat] [UNOFFICIAL] Dirty Unicorns v-11.7.2 [OMS/DUI], ROM for the LeEco Le 2

Contributors
rohitjaiswal
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader,Twrp Recovery and Gapps

Version Information

Created 2017-07-10
Last Updated 2017-10-26

rohitjaiswal

Mar 15, 2013
Gurgaon
Flashing Process
Download all the zips which ever you want then go to recovery (TWRP).
Backup the old Rom (in case any bad happens).
Wipe Cache, Dalvik, Data and System.
Browse the Rom zip or you can add the zips in a Queue.
Now Swipe to Flash the Zips.
Wait for Flashing done.
Reboot the device.

Enjoy!!!

Reactions: Mads71

ssbbery

Feb 16, 2017
VoLte icon

Bro if possible add caf Volte icon on status bar

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Bro if possible add caf Volte icon on status bar

guruggk1988

Jan 14, 2013
NELLORE
Hi folks, i am noobing... i had installed dirty unicorns recently and i am facing issue with volte.. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt, can someone plzzz suggest me how to get rid of that annoying problem. using JIO voice app i am able to do calls from app. my phone will work without app or sometime and when i checked the options using *#*#4636#*#* it is showing same options as it is was before when i was able to make calls normally

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts