• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][FINAL][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 [8.1.0]Jalebi][11/13]

Search This thread

iamsj7

Jul 20, 2017
warangal
Realme 3 Pro
rr_logo_200x200.png

Resurrection Remix Oreo​

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device​

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters

-INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS-

Code:
[CENTER][B]- Download the latest build
- Download Gapps (ARM 8.1 Pico/Nano/Other)
- Take a nandroid backup
- Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
- Flash ROM using latest TWRP 3.x Recovery
- Flash Gapps
- Reboot.
- Enjoy![/B][/CENTER]

DOWNLOADS
RR OFFICIAL
Gapps Link :- OpenGapps ( Use Pico/Nano)

SOURCES
Device Tree
Kernel Source (LineageOS)

CREDITS
Maaz Muzammil
theHari08
Special Thanks to Mah bruh @dev_harsh1998
:highfive:​

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][FINAL][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 [8.1.0]Jalebi][11/13], ROM for the Yu Yunique

Contributors
iamsj7
Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix/

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v6.0.0
Stable Release Date: 2018-05-13

Created 2018-05-13
Last Updated 2018-11-12

No.1708

May 15, 2018
Flashing ends with Error 7 in Twrp 3.0.3.0

I tried to flash the New RR-O-V6.0.0 yesterday in my phone ( Yu Yunique) through Twrp latest version but the flashing ends with an error code "error 7".
I also tried deleting the asserts file from update-script and then another error pops up saying corrupt file.
Please help .

Current ROM - RR-N-v5.8.5 Final.

blacm

Apr 26, 2017
remove lines from Update script

I tried to flash the New RR-O-V6.0.0 yesterday in my phone ( Yu Yunique) through Twrp latest version but the flashing ends with an error code "error 7".
I also tried deleting the asserts file from update-script and then another error pops up saying corrupt file.
Please help .

To Fix:
Open the Lineage OS ROM zip using any archiving software like 7zip, WinRAR, etc… You can also open it on your device.
Now, you need to navigate to this path: META-INF » com » google » android » updater-script.
Open the file updater-script in a text editor. You’ll see a bunch of lines with the command assert and the model name of the device next to it.
updater script lineage os
If there’s a mismatch with the codename of the device in the script, you’ll get Error 7 while flashing.
So, just either edit the code to match your device’s codename or delete all the lines having the code “assert & getprop”
Save the file.
Try to install the ROM now.

http://www.lineageosdownloads.com/fix-error-7-lineage-os/

Reactions: piyushjz

RoHiTkUmArShArMa

Apr 8, 2017
Bilaspur(H.P)
Please help .

Extract rom in a folder . go to META-INF , com , google , android , updater script.

open updater script using Notepad ++ , ( because other apps like word pad does not detect line numbers and you get error while flashing, so use notepad++), delete the first line and compress again.

Karthick0495

Apr 11, 2012
chennai
Guys I successfully flashed rom RR V6 and gaaps 8.1 without any error but phone is stuck at boot animation and boots to recovery after some time. I upgraded from cm13 and facing this problem for every rom I install,but if I revert to cm13 everything works fine.kindy suggest a solution.

Abhivns.ucc

Jul 1, 2018
download rom again, or make sure you delet all words before this, ui_print("Target

download rom again, or make sure you delet all words before this, ui_print("Target

ShivamNagi

May 18, 2018
Extract rom in a folder . go to META-INF , com , google , android , updater script.

open updater script using Notepad ++ , ( because other apps like word pad does not detect line numbers and you get error while flashing, so use notepad++), delete the first line and compress again.

It shows invalid file format every time .. i tried it on several other roms too. Any sol. or specific compressor to use??

RoHiTkUmArShArMa

Apr 8, 2017
Bilaspur(H.P)
It shows invalid file format every time .. i tried it on several other roms too. Any sol. or specific compressor to use??

You use Notepad++ for this or not.
Because only Notepad++ is detecting the lines correctly.
Extract the zip in separate folder.
Now select updater script from META-INF , com , google , android , updater script.
Delete the first line and go to start of 2nd line and hit backspace .Now your 2nd line now first line .
Now go to folder where to extract the ROM files .
Select all files and folders such as Install,META-INF,boot.img,system.bat,etc, (select everything ) , Right click , and compress these files to zip.
i think you are compressing the folder which contain these extracted files, thats why you are getting the error.

Reactions: ShivamNagi

ShivamNagi

May 18, 2018
Now select updater script from META-INF , com , google , android , updater script.
Delete the first line and go to start of 2nd line and hit backspace .Now your 2nd line now first line .
Select all files and folders such as Install,META-INF,boot.img,system.bat,etc, (select everything ) , Right click , and compress these files to zip.
i think you are compressing the folder which contain these extracted files, thats why you are getting the error.

Thanks for the help. I was zipping the folder because when i compressed the files by selecting them my mac's default will make different zips for each file/folder. I used winrar and it went fine..

Ashutosh

Apr 8, 2017
Mumbai
Xiaomi Mi A3
Update 2018-11-13

ROM : \RR-O-v6.2.1-20181112-jalebi-OFFICIAL.zip
-merged Nov patches
-merged kernel cve pathes
-added device Network types
-kernel compiled on gcc linaro 7.1.2
-update gps overlays
-moved configs to vendor
-gps: Enable GLONASS
- add textclassifier's smart selection
- cleaned up sepolicy
- added all recording
- and source updates :)
Thanks for still keeping this device alive.

piyushjz

Feb 14, 2017
Hey Thank you for this ROM .
Will you be able to provide me with a link for installation guide for this ROM.
I'll be grateful.
Keep up the good work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rr_logo_200x200.png

Resurrection Remix Oreo​

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device​

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters

-INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS-

Code:
    [CENTER][B]- Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps (ARM 8.1 Pico/Nano/Other)
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using latest TWRP 3.x Recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy![/B][/CENTER]

DOWNLOADS
    RR OFFICIAL
    Gapps Link :- OpenGapps ( Use Pico/Nano)

SOURCES
    Device Tree
    Kernel Source (LineageOS)

CREDITS
    Maaz Muzammil
    theHari08
    Special Thanks to Mah bruh @dev_harsh1998
    :highfive:​

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][FINAL][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 [8.1.0]Jalebi][11/13], ROM for the Yu Yunique

Contributors
    iamsj7
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix/

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v6.0.0
    Stable Release Date: 2018-05-13

Created 2018-05-13
    Last Updated 2018-11-12
    Update 2018-11-13

ROM : \RR-O-v6.2.1-20181112-jalebi-OFFICIAL.zip
    -merged Nov patches
    -merged kernel cve pathes
    -added device Network types
    -kernel compiled on gcc linaro 7.1.2
    -update gps overlays
    -moved configs to vendor
    -gps: Enable GLONASS
    - add textclassifier's smart selection
    - cleaned up sepolicy
    - added all recording
    - and source updates :)
    remove lines from Update script

Please help .

To Fix:
    Open the Lineage OS ROM zip using any archiving software like 7zip, WinRAR, etc… You can also open it on your device.
    Now, you need to navigate to this path: META-INF » com » google » android » updater-script.
    Open the file updater-script in a text editor. You’ll see a bunch of lines with the command assert and the model name of the device next to it.
    updater script lineage os
    If there’s a mismatch with the codename of the device in the script, you’ll get Error 7 while flashing.
    So, just either edit the code to match your device’s codename or delete all the lines having the code “assert & getprop”
    Save the file.
    Try to install the ROM now.

http://www.lineageosdownloads.com/fix-error-7-lineage-os/

battery stats + screenshots

Thanks for still keeping this device alive.