[ROM] Final Official Russian 2.3.3 v.20B_00.KDZ

Search This thread

Bittunas

Feb 17, 2011
CHANDIGARH
Really nice build ... using gingerbread for first time... now neew ur help.... I need to root this but neither superoneclick works nor gingerbreak 1.2 ... and m not used to using adb commands so is there any other simple application to root this one ...???

sanjayurloe

May 12, 2011
I have cheked and i get ricovery option but busybox is not wirking like titaniumbackup is asking for root how can root my phone pliz tel me for run root app on 2.3.3 pliz help me

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

Bittunas

Feb 17, 2011
CHANDIGARH
I have cheked and i get ricovery option but busybox is not wirking like titaniumbackup is asking for root how can root my phone pliz tel me for run root app on 2.3.3 pliz help me

Download this to ur memory card and then go into recovery and install this package. This will root ur phone. Hope you know how to install packages using recovery mode.. :)
Superuser.zip

optimusblack

Feb 20, 2011

Use TB v.3.8.7 or higher.
If you don't have pro version, just install free version from the market (its v3.8.8.1)

asrhael

Dec 14, 2010
you need to uncompress the kdz, and then the dz, try using the instructions on my guide for cooking your own rom :)

Thanks a lot for your reply. I decided to try the V20B KDZ version with the LG Tool (KDZ_FW_UPD), but the process fail.

Then i used another KDZ (Rumanian), the V20G and this work like a charm on my p500h!!! :]

Im very happy, because the new keyboard is awesome, and the LCD cpu bug was deleted on this release (tested with "Usage Timelines Free").

PD: For root the 2.3.3 version i used the SuperOneClick tool, please follow the next guide for do it in your GB P500 (Titanium Backup and BusyBox work fine on my rooted phone. I suggest you install the SuperUser app from the Market after the root process).

Last edited:

clawsright

Mar 1, 2011
bangalore
I installed V20B_00.kdz from this forum through KDZ_FW_UPD .. I had not extracted kdz , i installed it directly... After rebooting my mobile is stuck at android logo... Please help me.. What should i do .??? Very new to rooting stuff.. Please help me out :(

clawsright

Mar 1, 2011
bangalore
thanks a lot.. :) The Stock gingerbread itself is so fascinating , How will be custom roms ?? will you name any good ones to start with.. "Easy rooting steps" :D

clawsright

Mar 1, 2011
bangalore
I installed this Version of GingerBread.. I am not able to root it with Gingerbreak.
Is there any app to root it ?? Without rooting this device it won't be possible to recover my back up from titanium back up.?? Is there any way to recover my apps and data without rooting.??

IamIrene

Mar 15, 2011
can i install this rom for my O1 ???
because my phone should be install singapore version ~~~

sweetbinodray

Apr 18, 2009
kolkata
I installed this Version of GingerBread.. I am not able to root it with Gingerbreak.
Is there any app to root it ?? Without rooting this device it won't be possible to recover my back up from titanium back up.?? Is there any way to recover my apps and data without rooting.??
wait for someone to make a root tool as it is not available yet for you. our flash rooted rom
Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App

mar11974

Dec 23, 2006
Try this method and "manually" root your phone

Prerequisites: Android-SDK and its requirements installed; local copy of su, Superuser.apk (preferably under the "tools" directory); "USB debugging" checked under Settings->Applications->Development

NOTE: path can be \tools\ or \platform-tools\ depending on your version of the sdk

*****CONNECT PHONE TO COMPUTER WITH USB CABLE*****

C:\android-sdk\tools\adb shell
$ echo 1 > /data/local/lge_adb.conf

*****MANUALLY REBOOT DEVICE*****

# mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system
# exit
C:\android-sdk\tools\adb push Superuser.apk /system/app
C:\android-sdk\tools\adb push su /system/bin
# chmod 755 /system/app/Superuser.apk
# chmod 4755 /system/bin/su
# cd /system/xbin
# ln -s /system/bin/su su
# reboot

Now go to the Market and download BusyBox Stephen (Stericson), use it to install busybox, uninstall the installer app.

asrhael

Dec 14, 2010
Root

Thanks a lot for your reply. I decided to try the V20B KDZ version with the LG Tool (KDZ_FW_UPD), but the process fail.

Then i used another KDZ (Rumanian), the V20G and this work like a charm on my p500h!!! :]

Im very happy, because the new keyboard is awesome, and the LCD cpu bug was deleted on this release (tested with "Usage Timelines Free").

PD: For root the 2.3.3 version i used the SuperOneClick tool, please follow the next guide for do it in your GB P500 (Titanium Backup and BusyBox work fine on my rooted phone. I suggest you install the SuperUser app from the Market after the root process).

For root the 2.3.3 GB use the "SuperOneClick" tools, step/step on the upper link ;]

Top Liked Posts