[ROM][Finished 4/28/10]NagROM Touch[WM6.5.5 Build 23551][V0.19 Bare & V3.19 Manila]

Search This thread

NuAngel

Feb 8, 2010
Corry, PA
NuAngel.net
Just loaded this ROM last night and went in quickly, smooth and painless! However I have noticed that the keyboard is the only input method for the ROM. Being an long-time PalmOSer, I really miss the block recognizer. Anyone know of a CAB or some other method to get the block recognizer installed on this ROM?

Thanks!

Ditto... if a CAB is available, I'd be all for it!

I've been using the keyboard for a week, but I would like the "Numeric Keypad T9" or whatever option it once was. It'd be kinda nice!

NuAngel

Nagrom Nniuq

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 12, 2007
Just loaded this ROM last night and went in quickly, smooth and painless! However I have noticed that the keyboard is the only input method for the ROM. Being an long-time PalmOSer, I really miss the block recognizer. Anyone know of a CAB or some other method to get the block recognizer installed on this ROM?

Thanks!

Ditto... if a CAB is available, I'd be all for it!

I've been using the keyboard for a week, but I would like the "Numeric Keypad T9" or whatever option it once was. It'd be kinda nice!

NuAngel

Sorry guys, I don't believe that is available. You should really try out Swype. IMO it obliterates all other input methods. Also, there are tons of other keyboard to try out.

gjbnh

Mar 15, 2009
Search for Titanium Weather. It's made by Showaco.

I found the latest cab, but it produces an error when trying to update. I seem to recall one of the other chiefs saying that it was not compatible with WM 6.5.3 or higher, but I've used a least 2 roms that had it, so they must have solved whatever problems there was. It is such a minor glitch that I can easily live without it. So far this rom is awesome. The battery life seems ok, and speed is good. Thanks dude!!

n0ppw

Feb 3, 2009
Just curious.....

Was the block recognizer left out of this ROM or was it just plain not in the build? If it was left out would there be any chance that it could be included in future ROM versions if there are any? I'd appreciate it! :)

Thanks again! I'm lovin this ROM!!!

codf4ther

Sep 12, 2009
I found the latest cab, but it produces an error when trying to update. I seem to recall one of the other chiefs saying that it was not compatible with WM 6.5.3 or higher, but I've used a least 2 roms that had it, so they must have solved whatever problems there was. It is such a minor glitch that I can easily live without it. So far this rom is awesome. The battery life seems ok, and speed is good. Thanks dude!!

Go to Post 1075 in the Titanium Weather thread and you'll get an updated version of the mscr script (put that in Program Files\Titanium Weather). Depending on the Carrier Cab you use, you will likely also need to change the mscr script around line 191. The Connection name is hardcoded to "Internet" or "The Internet" (something like that). I know the Bell carrier cab uses "CDMA Network" as the connection name, so you change the script to match. If you want to know your connection name go into "Settings\Connections\Connections\Advanced\Select Networks" and see what it says in the drop down.

Make sure you have mortscript installed and you have manually run mortscript.exe to register the .mscr extension!

Last edited:

Nagrom Nniuq

Dec 12, 2007
Just curious.....

Was the block recognizer left out of this ROM or was it just plain not in the build? If it was left out would there be any chance that it could be included in future ROM versions if there are any? I'd appreciate it! :)

Thanks again! I'm lovin this ROM!!!

Can't remember, but, I would have left it out.

gjbnh

Mar 15, 2009
Go to Post 1075 in the Titanium Weather thread and you'll get an updated version of the mscr script (put that in Program Files\Titanium Weather). Depending on the Carrier Cab you use, you will likely also need to change the mscr script around line 191. The Connection name is hardcoded to "Internet" or "The Internet" (something like that). I know the Bell carrier cab uses "CDMA Network" as the connection name, so you change the script to match. If you want to know your connection name go into "Settings\Connections\Connections\Advanced\Select Networks" and see what it says in the drop down.

Make sure you have mortscript installed and you have manually run mortscript.exe to register the .mscr extension!

Thanks for the heads up. I did a google and XDA search, but was unable to find a thread with over 60 posts, (which I find hard to believe). Could I impose upon you to post or message me the link? Thanks!

Update:Found it. it is actually the thread for the Chome Editor 1.6 Beta;Thanks!

Last edited:

mijailrv

Feb 13, 2010
Help carrier Movilnet

Hello, im from venezuela and i need the carrier cab for movilnet, how i can do that cab or if there any with this carrier cab please helpme.

gjbnh

Mar 15, 2009
Youtube

Can some confirm that the latest Youtube mobile app DOES NOT work on this build. I'm getting a "cannot find required codecs" error even tho I've installed flashlite 3.1. Thanks

teckels

Nov 26, 2008
Columbus
Biotouch.exe

Hey, has anyone else been getting the 'biotouch.exe' error when panning from left to right in email or sometimes while scrolling through text messages? The research I found had to do with the touchflo cube and disabling it but I couldn't confirm it resolved the issue I'm having. Happens in both t2d and titanium.

Nagrom Nniuq

Dec 12, 2007
Hey, has anyone else been getting the 'biotouch.exe' error when panning from left to right in email or sometimes while scrolling through text messages? The research I found had to do with the touchflo cube and disabling it but I couldn't confirm it resolved the issue I'm having. Happens in both t2d and titanium.

No problems here.

Nagrom Nniuq

Dec 12, 2007
I am updating the links in the first post as Mediafire continues to have corruption issues.

Also, unfortunately, the time has come for my WM/WP ROMs to end. I have wiped out WM and flashed my Vogue with Linux/Android and will be devoting my time to learning and working on Android and Android phones. Especially after today's ridiculousness from Microsoft.

So, (barring anything crazy happening) this will be my final ROM, I hope it can carry you all until you get a new phone. I will check this thread from time to time. Thanks for all the donations and feedback. Maybe I will see you in the Android forums in the future. So long and farewell.