[ROM] Flash-able 4.4 KIT-KAT E980 AT$T

Search This thread

culot

Oct 11, 2014
Bay
Everytime i try to either update an app or install a new one it gives an error (insufficient storage available) and i have over 8gb of internal storage available.. please tell me how i can fix this....

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Free mobile app

Are you by chance using an Xposed module called Xinstaller? That one causes those errors for me.

I was using the bliss stalk rom prior to this one and i that xposed module yes but when i flashed this rom i did a clean install so how is that module still in effect? Better yet how do i fix this?

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Are you by chance using an Xposed module called Xinstaller? That one causes those errors for me.

I was using the bliss stalk rom prior to this one and i that xposed module yes but when i flashed this rom i did a clean install so how is that module still in effect? Better yet how do i fix this?

jason504

Mar 3, 2013
Ok here it is the Flashable zip of the newiest KK 4.4 for the AT&T Optimus G Pro..EAZY-KAT-V-1.0
It is the exact same rom as the original backup i posted just flashable.
OK guys i have flashed a couple times now and everything is working for me.
i have flashed with Philz touch recovery CWM & i have also used the KITKAT-Recovery-tool i found over at LGVIET.. the same place i found the root guide. here is he link to the forum where u can download this recovery and instructions, its very simple its an apk that installs a custom CWM by-hoangnova the only problem with this recovery is it doesn't see your External SD card..at least i cant get it to see mine..
http://lgviet.com/forum/threads/moi-thu-ve-lg-g-pro-4-4-2-root-recovery-kdz.14841/

I got failed to mmap aboot when i used the CWM that comes with FreeGee.. still havent got that worked out yet, so you have been warned.

ALWAYS ALWAYS Have a backup saved on your internal and external memory before you flash anything guys. I cant tell you how many times my backups have saved my BUTT...

Warning i am not and have never claimed to be a DEVELOPER, i take no responsibility for any damage done to your device.
Flash at your own risk..

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLASHING.
1-DOWNLOAD EAZY-KAT and place on your internal storage.
2-boot into recovery.
3-Full wipe (Dalvik/Cache, Wipe Data Factory Reset)
4-Install zip from internal memory
5-Wipe Data-Factory Reset.
6-REBOOT DEVICE.

DOWNLOAD-
http://oceanhost.eu/0068057dfb1e315a

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thus is the restore/backup that can be restored with just about any CWM recovery.

Newly released 4.4 kit kat rooted-restore.
This is a CWM backup and must be RESTORED in CWM.

1-download the zip file.
2-extract the backup folder from the zip.
3-you should end up with a folder labeled,-2014-05-23.19.31.11
4-with a file browser copy the folder labeled 2014-05-23.19.31.11 into the folder external/Clockworkmod/Backup folder.
5-boot into recovery.
6-wipe data/factory reset
7-select the -backup and Restore- option.
8-select restore from /storage/sdcard1.
9-select yes.
10-when restore is complete reboot now and enjoy rooted official 4.4 KIT-KAT on your G-Pro....

here is the link, please mirror if you can.
this one should be clear of all my user data and debloated a bit...

RESTORE- http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=Xda/Users/esimon311/

ENJOY GUYS...

Oh and im not a developer or anything like that so if it doesn't work or you run into problems sorry.just a warning.

Do you still have the stock kk zip I need to flash back to stock?

NOOBHEADFORLIFE

Mar 3, 2013
Dennerey
Still testing

i tried this rom a few days ago and i must say , it wasn't that bad if you ask me but i didn't dive in to deep with it really . only because i had a few problems with it from the get go and that was , 1 the network wasn't working meaning i couldn't make or receive calls on my phone and 2 the camera wasn't working as well :( ! well for the network thing my phone is a E980 AT&T but the international version so ( MAYBE ) that's why my network wasn't working .......... JUST SAYING PEOPLE , JUST SAYING

uscanst56

Oct 25, 2012
Just tried it myself. Hadn't run stock kitkat in quite some time. Worked flawlessly. ATT e980. Mind you I had forgotten a few things like editing build prop for open and global to be able to change lte to h+ to 2g. But it's all coming back to me know.

Trialz Nexus One

Jul 2, 2012
This happens to be my daily driver. So far the only reliable Rom for the e980. The efforts I see on other threads is commendable but way too many hacks required to get stable and reliable performance as with this standard Rom. I use xposed framework to get the other features I wanted.

Hoping a standard build is released for this phone with lollipop...

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

NOOBHEADFORLIFE

Mar 3, 2013
Dennerey
did anyone got the network and camera working as yet ? really wanna give this rom a second run ! i can kinda do without the camera for now but can somebody pls tell me how to fix the network error in yhe " build. file " ?

chappatti

Sep 3, 2007
did anyone got the network and camera working as yet ? really wanna give this rom a second run ! i can kinda do without the camera for now but can somebody pls tell me how to fix the network error in yhe " build. file " ?

Why dont you use the real LG tot or kdz files with the flash tools to get full proper stock ? All problems should go away.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Free mobile app

NOOBHEADFORLIFE

Mar 3, 2013
Dennerey
Why dont you use the real LG tot or kdz files with the flash tools to get full proper stock ? All problems should go away.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Free mobile app

actually that's what im doing now , im there downloading the tot file so i can flash the phone to stock kitkat since i cant find a 100% working kitkat rom for this phone . now u might be asking why i took so long to do just that , well its only because i know if i flash the phone with the tot file im no longer gonna have root or a unlock bootloader for my kitkat stock OS !

BUT THANKS FOR THE REPLIE BRO :good:

chappatti

Sep 3, 2007
actually that's what im doing now , im there downloading the tot file so i can flash the phone to stock kitkat since i cant find a 100% working kitkat rom for this phone . now u might be asking why i took so long to do just that , well its only because i know if i flash the phone with the tot file im no longer gonna have root or a unlock bootloader for my kitkat stock OS !

BUT THANKS FOR THE REPLIE BRO :good:
Oh, but you will be happy to know that rooting and unlocking are now so easy............I flash back to stock and root/unlock so often!! Its the cleanest way to restore your phone :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok here it is the Flashable zip of the newiest KK 4.4 for the AT&T Optimus G Pro..EAZY-KAT-V-1.0
    It is the exact same rom as the original backup i posted just flashable.
    OK guys i have flashed a couple times now and everything is working for me.
    i have flashed with Philz touch recovery CWM & i have also used the KITKAT-Recovery-tool i found over at LGVIET.. the same place i found the root guide. here is he link to the forum where u can download this recovery and instructions, its very simple its an apk that installs a custom CWM by-hoangnova the only problem with this recovery is it doesn't see your External SD card..at least i cant get it to see mine..
    http://lgviet.com/forum/threads/moi-thu-ve-lg-g-pro-4-4-2-root-recovery-kdz.14841/

I got failed to mmap aboot when i used the CWM that comes with FreeGee.. still havent got that worked out yet, so you have been warned.

ALWAYS ALWAYS Have a backup saved on your internal and external memory before you flash anything guys. I cant tell you how many times my backups have saved my BUTT...

Warning i am not and have never claimed to be a DEVELOPER, i take no responsibility for any damage done to your device.
    Flash at your own risk..

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLASHING.
    1-DOWNLOAD EAZY-KAT and place on your internal storage.
    2-boot into recovery.
    3-Full wipe (Dalvik/Cache, Wipe Data Factory Reset)
    4-Install zip from internal memory
    5-Wipe Data-Factory Reset.
    6-REBOOT DEVICE.

DOWNLOAD-
    http://oceanhost.eu/0068057dfb1e315a

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thus is the restore/backup that can be restored with just about any CWM recovery.

Newly released 4.4 kit kat rooted-restore.
    This is a CWM backup and must be RESTORED in CWM.

1-download the zip file.
    2-extract the backup folder from the zip.
    3-you should end up with a folder labeled,-2014-05-23.19.31.11
    4-with a file browser copy the folder labeled 2014-05-23.19.31.11 into the folder external/Clockworkmod/Backup folder.
    5-boot into recovery.
    6-wipe data/factory reset
    7-select the -backup and Restore- option.
    8-select restore from /storage/sdcard1.
    9-select yes.
    10-when restore is complete reboot now and enjoy rooted official 4.4 KIT-KAT on your G-Pro....

here is the link, please mirror if you can.
    this one should be clear of all my user data and debloated a bit...

RESTORE- http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=Xda/Users/esimon311/

ENJOY GUYS...

Oh and im not a developer or anything like that so if it doesn't work or you run into problems sorry.just a warning.
    So this flashable zip is the exact same as the backup you provided?

Yes the first one is exactly the same as the backup , just flashable.
    Then ill start adding stuff to it and try and release updated versions. With stuff like.
    LG Boot & shut. Down animations and sounds. Removed carrier name,,center clock in status bar. And other little tweaks.
    Then i might try some other stuff....:thumbup:
    Reserved for mirrors.

Mirror of the Backup/Restore.

https://www.mediafire.com/?10g1p55twdykm1v[/quote]

IQ Service but you can disable it
    1.Download Disable Service from PS
    2. look for System Apps
    3. Android Services
    4. IQService

Is Done ?

yveberub.jpg

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk