Search This thread

Startrek852

Apr 24, 2015
Albuquerque
OnePlus 8T

GhQyhHk.png
AICP​
Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Android Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, This ROM has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This ROM isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
In the beginning we would like to thank:
  • CM team
  • maxwen
  • SlimBean rom team
  • CarbonRom team
  • LiquidSmooth rom team
  • OmniRom team
  • DU team
  • zaclimon
  • DevSwift1
  • nbehary
  • Community

ISn0uXd.png
  • @LorD ClockaN
  • @zipsnet
  • @n3ocort3x
  • @semdoc
  • @eyosen
  • @alienmind
  • @Chezbel
  • @Drgravy
  • @eboye

3U7XWsV.png

Latest Release Version 12.1

Download link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=122834 flo/deb

VTVKEeK.png

Full Changelog link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

b5b2bXK.png
  • Neither LiveDisplay or Night Light work
  • com.android.phone FC when clicking on Settings > More > Cellular networks (deb only)
  • Netflix can't stream videos (flash this: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862690585 to fix, will break Google Play Movies & TV)
  • You tell.. :p

kfCXFCX.png
ROMs should contain everything you need to enjoy Nougat. You are not required to install any Addons, simply download the latest ROM, GApps, flash it, and go!
You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Backup all your stuff first
  • Wipe System, Cache, Dalvik, and Data.
  • Flash the ROM
  • Flash GApps (I recommend OpenGApps ARM 7.1 Nano)
  • ROM has gapps persistence in between dirty flashes

If you want to contribute to AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merged feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

F6DLgPu.png

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM] [flo | deb] [19 Feb] AICP 12.1 - N 7.1.1_r13, ROM for the 2013 Nexus 7, ROM for the Nexus 7 (2013)

Contributors
Startrek852
Source Code: http://github.com/AICP

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2016-10-15
Last Updated 2017-02-20

Last edited:

markfm

Mar 27, 2013
I'm looking to update from lollipop. Is there a new set of kernel files to be flashed at the same time as the ROM and gapps? (Things like boot,...)

Thanks!

Nomad1600

Jul 18, 2012
Hopefully not too dumb a question, when I go to open gapps web site I see 6.0 arm gapps and 7.1.1 which aren't available yet. I don't believe I am supposed to use 6.0 gapps, where are 7.0 gapps? BTW, there is a 7.0 listed for ARM64, but I didn't think FLO is 64bit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Last edited:

Startrek852

Apr 24, 2015
Albuquerque
OnePlus 8T

Startrek852

Apr 24, 2015
Albuquerque
OnePlus 8T

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Android Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, This ROM has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This ROM isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
    In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • OmniRom team
    • DU team
    • zaclimon
    • DevSwift1
    • nbehary
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye

3U7XWsV.png

Latest Release Version 12.1

Download link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=122834 flo/deb

VTVKEeK.png

Full Changelog link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

b5b2bXK.png
    • Neither LiveDisplay or Night Light work
    • com.android.phone FC when clicking on Settings > More > Cellular networks (deb only)
    • Netflix can't stream videos (flash this: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862690585 to fix, will break Google Play Movies & TV)
    • You tell.. :p

kfCXFCX.png
    ROMs should contain everything you need to enjoy Nougat. You are not required to install any Addons, simply download the latest ROM, GApps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Backup all your stuff first
    • Wipe System, Cache, Dalvik, and Data.
    • Flash the ROM
    • Flash GApps (I recommend OpenGApps ARM 7.1 Nano)
    • ROM has gapps persistence in between dirty flashes

If you want to contribute to AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merged feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

F6DLgPu.png

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [flo | deb] [19 Feb] AICP 12.1 - N 7.1.1_r13, ROM for the 2013 Nexus 7, ROM for the Nexus 7 (2013)

Contributors
    Startrek852
    Source Code: http://github.com/AICP

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2016-10-15
    Last Updated 2017-02-20
    New builds for flo and deb are up! This build will include most of the November Security Update, none of the kernel patches are in it though. Also, this build will fix the Settings FCs when clicking on Settings > More and Settings > Security, and it should fix the com.android.phone FC when clicking on Settings > More > Cellular networks on deb.
    New builds for flo and deb are up!
    New builds for flo and deb are up! This will include the rest of the November Security Update, it will also fix the Google Play Movies & TV problems, and it might fix the slow charging issue, but I'm not sure. No idea about the Galaga Wars problem. You might be able to fit nano GApps into this build, possibly micro.
    New builds for flo and deb are up!