[ROM][flo|deb][UNOFFICIAL][LineageOS 19.1] -> 2022-05-11

Search This thread

LCDR

May 28, 2018
Hello to all of you, could someone help me. Is there no "quick reboot" to recovery in Lineage 19-early.
My device is FLO.
Thanks for all your help

jhford

I repartitioned my 16GB FLO with @k23m's "sysrepart.zip" and got the following errors
"failed to mount '/system' (No such file or directory"
"failed to mount '/cache' (No such file or directory"
Then I tried to flash followmsi's latest version of LOS 18.1 anyway, and got the following error: "Updater process ended with ERROR: 1"
Thanks

patria o muerte

Sep 23, 2013
I artitioned my 16GB FLO with @k23m's "sysrepart.zip" and got the following errors
Then I tried to flash followmsi's latest version of LOS 18.1 anyway, and got the following error: "Updater process ended with ERROR: 1"
Thanks

I repartitioned my 16GB FLO with @k23m's "sysrepart.zip" and got the following errors
Thanks
I got the same errors, i solved rebooting recovery,then i succesfully flashed everything.
@followmsi : amazing rom.

Reactions: followmsi

gnelkos

Jul 24, 2011
I rebooted TWRP but it didn't fix it.
I had similar problem until I used ADB sideload from twrp and successfully ran clamor sysrepart. I followed the lineage wiki for Flox. Oddly enough I was trying to install Flox 18.1 but got an error. Seems to be an issue with twrp and lineage recovery maybe more reliable. So I just sideloaded this ROM and it's working fine, I just need an e reader.

DCvan

Aug 4, 2017
Vancouver
Thank you @followmsi for bringing us a very nice Christmas 🎁!
Dirty flash Android 12 over Android 11 November build, used the bit Gapps. Had to uninstall Magish 23, flash 23 in recovery rebooted and install 23 APK. Magish is working properly with root.
Wishes everyone a Safe Healthy Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

followmsi

Oct 10, 2013
LineageOS 19.0 - Early builds

One more "early" build of lineage-19.0 ..
Still quite a lot of lineage customizations / settings / bugfixes are missing.

lineage-19.0-20220107-UNOFFICIAL-flo.zip

lineage-19.1-20220107-UNOFFICIAL-deb.zip

Changes:

- AOSP January 2022 updates
- Latest LineageOS changes
- Some minor device changes
- Patched frameworks/base & Permissions to support microG

Known issues:
- Plenty of lineage customizations / settings / bugfixes are still missing !
- SELinux is permissive
- Maybe more issues ..

Tested flo build with BiTGApps-arm-12.0.0-R44 and Magisk 23.0.

Thanks to @ipdev for helping and testing !

Enjoy Android 12 :p

redwoodie

Mar 15, 2015
Olympia WA
Nexus 7 (2013)
Moto X4
I have a DEB LTE connectivity issue after installing LOS 18.1 with CROSS2 lineage-install3.bat. Initially it took a while for mobile data to connect after installing SIM from another stock DEB, not unheard of but usually devices connect in seconds here. Then it worked fine for a day or so. After a reboot I didn't have connectivity, but after removing and reinserting SIM it was restored. Today it mostly sat unused with wifi on, but when I turned off wifi then I couldn't get mobile data again. Oddly, the network status showed connected and the data icon showed signal, but the LTE letters next to it were missing as in image below. SIM status showed connected and signal strength also. Reinsertion of the SIM didn't fix it at first, but after a reboot and a reinsertion it finally came back. I didn't observe this issue on stock MOB30X prior to running the repartition/install script.

N7-LTE.jpg

Other details:

Repartition script was sysrepart_1380_20.zip
LOS version is 18.1-20211210-UNOFFICIAL-deb
Installed on stock/never modded/BL-unlocked DEB on MOB30X
Wiped
Ran CROSS2 (with update) lineage-install3.bat
Pico GAAPS open_gaaps-arm-11.0-pico-20211221.zip
TWRP 3.6.0_9-1-deb_followmsi.img
Magisk-v23.0.zip
Network settings are correct for carrier (Global, VZWINTERNET)

I tried using the Mobile Data Always On setting in Developer Options, it doesn't seem to affect the issue.
Any suggestions or ideas on how to resolve?
Thanks!

prsa01

Jan 11, 2012
Minneapolis
**update - not sure what fixed it but between reflashing, clearing cache multiple times, going in/out of twrp it eventually started working normally. So disregard.

Anyone know possible solutions - The last 2 times I've updated 12 I've lost Google voice. I couldn't remember what I did to get it back last time so I Uninstalled and attempted to reinstall.

Play store sticks in Pending status.

I have tried clearing data and cache in play store

FYI - each of the 2 times dirty updating 12 I get a log entry appearing that gapps was retained but have needed to reflash gapps to get rid of Google services errors.

Thanks much for any ideas!

Last edited:

AlesUlrych

Jan 20, 2019
LineageOS 19.0 - Early builds

One more "early" build of lineage-19.0 ..
Still quite a lot of lineage customizations / settings / bugfixes are missing.

lineage-19.0-20220107-UNOFFICIAL-flo.zip

lineage-19.1-20220107-UNOFFICIAL-deb.zip

Changes:

- AOSP January 2022 updates
- Latest LineageOS changes
- Some minor device changes
- Patched frameworks/base & Permissions to support microG

Known issues:
- Plenty of lineage customizations / settings / bugfixes are still missing !
- SELinux is permissive
- Maybe more issues ..

Tested flo build with BiTGApps-arm-12.0.0-R44 and Magisk 23.0.

Thanks to @ipdev for helping and testing !

Enjoy Android 12 :p

Hello followmsi,

I've just dared to upgrade to the new LineageOS 19, everything has gone off without a hitch. Install without error and the system started normally after reboot. Installed applications (Netflix, Voyo, Skylink, O2TV, iPrima, Kodi,...) from version 18 remained functional.

I'll probably run more tests (endurance, setting, options) tonight.

Huge thumbs up for existing work.

Thanks a lot.

Aleš

fattox

Jul 5, 2011
Thank you @followmsi for bringing us a very nice Christmas 🎁!
Dirty flash Android 12 over Android 11 November build, used the bit Gapps. Had to uninstall Magish 23, flash 23 in recovery rebooted and install 23 APK. Magish is working properly with root.
Wishes everyone a Safe Healthy Happy Holidays!
How's going with a dirty flash? I'm very tempted

Hi followmsi,
Simple technical request: can you enable CONFIG_NLS_UTF8=y in your elementalx Kconfig?
I'm trying to use exfat OTG in the elementalx kernel, and looking at the sources https://github.com/followmsi/flo_el...e/arch/arm/configs/elementalx_defconfig#L3666 it tries to use the utf8 charset module but when I try to plug it in I get an [EXFAT] IO charset utf8 not found error. I've done a little bit of source code reading and I'm pretty sure enabling that setting would fix it, Thanks. Great rom by the way!

Spielmops

Dec 14, 2016
Oldenburg
I installed this LineageOS 19 over LineageOS 18 on Nexus 7-deb (dirty). Had to reinstall Magisk via TWRP and the device startet fine.

I'm missing the "reboot to recovery"-option and "change brightness by wiping the statusbar" is not working. "Terminate app in foreground" by "Long Press" a key is not working too. Is that normal?

Spielmops

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts