I got the same errors, i solved rebooting recovery,then i succesfully flashed everything.I repartitioned my 16GB FLO with @k23m's "sysrepart.zip" and got the following errors
"failed to mount '/system' (No such file or directory"
"failed to mount '/cache' (No such file or directory"
Then I tried to flash followmsi's latest version of LOS 18.1 anyway, and got the following error: "Updater process ended with ERROR: 1"
I had similar problem until I used ADB sideload from twrp and successfully ran clamor sysrepart. I followed the lineage wiki for Flox. Oddly enough I was trying to install Flox 18.1 but got an error. Seems to be an issue with twrp and lineage recovery maybe more reliable. So I just sideloaded this ROM and it's working fine, I just need an e reader.
LineageOS 19.0 - Early builds
One more "early" build of lineage-19.0 ..
Still quite a lot of lineage customizations / settings / bugfixes are missing.
- AOSP January 2022 updates
- Latest LineageOS changes
- Some minor device changes
- Patched frameworks/base & Permissions to support microG
- Plenty of lineage customizations / settings / bugfixes are still missing !
- SELinux is permissive
- Maybe more issues ..
Tested flo build with BiTGApps-arm-12.0.0-R44 and Magisk 23.0.
Thanks to @ipdev for helping and testing !
Enjoy Android 12
How's going with a dirty flash? I'm very temptedThank you @followmsi for bringing us a very nice Christmas !
Dirty flash Android 12 over Android 11 November build, used the bit Gapps. Had to uninstall Magish 23, flash 23 in recovery rebooted and install 23 APK. Magish is working properly with root.
Wishes everyone a Safe Healthy Happy Holidays!
4) Once it's partitioned to the larger size you shouldn't have any issues following the directions from the OP.If you already have a ROM installed, repit will backup, change the partition, restore and resize.
- You can just reboot once the script finishes.
- Boot into TWRP
- Swipe to Allow Modifications
- Copy the repit zip to /tmp
- Disconnect from computer
- Disable MTP
- Disable MTP TWRP -> Mount
- Install repit
- TWRP -> Install -> navigate to /tmp and flash the repit zip
- Reboot to system
ty ty tyI managed to install 19.1 and gapps on a 1350 MB partition flo without using the REPIT script, if anyone is interested. I just got rid of system apps I don't need from both LOS and gapps.
To prepare gapps on Windows:
1. Open open_gapps-arm-12L-pico-20220311-UNOFFICIAL_MOD.zip with 7zip
2. Navigate to the GApps folder
3. Delete the following:
calsync-all.tar.lz (calendar sync)
gearheadstub-all.tar.lz (Android Auto)
googletts-arm.tar.lz (text to speech)
1. Place LOS and modified gapps on internal storage and reboot to TWRP
2. Install LOS 19.1
3. Mount /system
4. Use the TWRP file manager to delete the following:
/system/system_ext/priv-app/Seedvault/Seedvault.apk (for LOS backups)
5. Reboot to recovery
6. Install gapps
Did you flash the partition resizing script first? Either that, or the downloaded file you're flashing may be corrupted.Wonder if someone could help me figure out what is wrong with this. I have a nexus 7 wifi (flo). Im getting the below message when i try to flash. Sorry if this seems like an easy issue. I just havent done this in awhile. I searched the thread and couldnt find the answer.
I wiped system, data, and davlik before trying to flash. It's as if the tablet doesnt know what it is. I could just change the updater-script but id like to know whats going on before i do that.