[ROM][flo|deb][UNOFFICIAL][LineageOS 19.1] -> 2022-06-16

Search This thread

DaCl88

Oct 28, 2017
NRW
Thank you @followmsi for the fantastic rom.
My DEB Device runs like a charm.
This ist the best (smooth) Custom Rom I had on this Device since Android 8.
This device is 9 years old and this is still supportet by you.
But on the market there is no alternative for our Nexus 7 2013. There is no compact device, wich hat QI, FHD, LTE

AlesUlrych

Jan 20, 2019
Do any of you have a working browser after the last Lineage update in June? It won't open any pages for me.

I was fine with its simplicity, now I use Firefox instead, but it's slower than the basic one.

jerethi

I've been toying around with using my Nexus 7 as a wifi extender. Specifically, I'd like to be able to connect to an existing wifi signal, then enable the hotspot feature to share that wifi signal (and NOT a mobile data signal, to be clear). I'm able to do this on my Pixel 5 phone, but have been having trouble doing that with this device using the current ROM; every time I enable the hotspot feature, the wifi turns off. Does anyone know if this device, using this ROM, supports this feature? Is this perhaps a hardware limitation of this device?

Thanks!

ipdev

Recognized Contributor
Feb 14, 2016
Google Nexus 10
Nexus 7 (2013)
Sorry if this has already been asked, but where are gapps that actually work? ROM installs fine, but bitGAPPS and other ARM packages I have tried don't install successfully. Let me know, thank you.
OpenGApps 12L pico.
I might be a little bias though. 🙃

Test builds are avalable on gDrive.
[gDrive] - [testGapps] - Link

You can find out about the test builds in the OpenGApps xda thread.
[GAPPS][DAILY] Open GApps for Android; All Android Versions & Devices
- Post # 7,259
- Post # 7,319

Cheers. :cowboy:

Vacant9767

Jul 6, 2022
I'm having a bluetooth pairing issues and I'm not quire sure where to go. When I pair it brings up the device pin screen but when I go to input the pin it is like the keyboard is missing. If I use an external keyboard to type the pin the pairing fails. Thanks for any guidance.

Last edited:

Anatolij

Jun 19, 2017
Gapps (pico) do not work on two planets, according to the recommendations, many have tried, not one has not been installed, Error: 20. I re-partitioned the system 1380_20.zip, what will be the proposals

Hikikomorikruge

May 6, 2011
Gapps (pico) do not work on two planets, according to the recommendations, many have tried, not one has not been installed, Error: 20. I re-partitioned the system 1380_20.zip, what will be the proposals

The 1380mb system partition is too small for the Lineage 19.1 ROM + GApps. REPIT: for Nexus 7 (2013) can give a 1480mb system partition which is large enough for both while maintaining the partition structure. However REPIT requires starting with stock partition sizes.

Restoring the original partitions with sysrepartundo.zip might work, or using RESTOCK to set your tablet mostly back to stock.

It didn't work for me and left the vendor partition for some reason. I had to delete the vendor and userdata partitions with parted, then combine the spans into a larger userdata partion before REPIT would do the rest of the work for me. This repartition guide using parted has a link to parted.

Then I was able to flash 19.1, ipdev's OpenGApps pico build, and Magisk 25.1.

Last edited:
Reactions: kozmo2k4 and ipdev

Anatolij

Jun 19, 2017
The 1380mb system partition is too small for the Lineage 19.1 ROM + GApps. REPIT: for Nexus 7 (2013) can give a 1480mb system partition which is large enough for both while maintaining the partition structure. However REPIT requires starting with stock partition sizes.

Restoring the original partitions with sysrepartundo.zip might work, or using RESTOCK to set your tablet mostly back to stock.

It didn't work for me and left the vendor partition for some reason. I had to delete the vendor and userdata partitions with parted, then combine the spans into a larger userdata partion before REPIT would do the rest of the work for me. This repartition guide using parted has a link to parted.

Then I was able to flash 19.1, ipdev's OpenGApps pico build, and Magisk 25.1.

<Moderator Edit>: Original English posts of quote, and English translation of this post added.
I got out of the situation, after an unsuccessful repartition of the system partition, I got (cannot mount-DATA) applied the sysrepart-flox.zip script, which restored the system partition and repartitioned it to 1467 MB, this is enough for Gaaps pico . Everything for the firmware is here.

Original:
Вышел из ситуации, после неудачной переразбивки системного раздела получил (cannot mount-DATA) применил скрипт sysrepart-flox.zip, который восстановил системный раздел и переразбил его на 1467 МБ, этого достаточно для Gaaps pico . Все для прошивки здесь.

Attachments

• PXL_20220721_095850186.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220721_095850186.MP.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
Last edited by a moderator:

dickxabre

Jul 12, 2012
Hong Kong
i am using lineageos 19-20220515 and want to update to 19.1
However, below erorr code show when install gapp

BitGapp R45---error 1
openGapps Nano 12-20220311 - error 20

what can i do ?

thank

theistus

Mar 27, 2010
nice work man. Only issues i seem to be having are that bluetooth isn;t working and "hey google" can;t seem to be enabled. Might try a wipe and start fresh see if that fixes it.

Anatolij

Jun 19, 2017
i am using lineageos 19-20220515 and want to update to 19.1
However, below erorr code show when install gapp

BitGapp R45---error 1
openGapps Nano 12-20220311 - error 20

what can i do ?

thank

nice work man. Only issues i seem to be having are that bluetooth isn;t working and "hey google" can;t seem to be enabled. Might try a wipe and start fresh see if that fixes it.

<Moderator Edit>: Original English posts of quotes, and English translation of this post added.
everything you need is there and works, use the script to partition the 1476mb system partition, firmware, gapps, success.

Original:
все что нужно есть и работает, используйте скрипт для разбивки системного раздела 1476мб, прошивка, гаппсы, успехов.

Attachments

• PXL_20220721_095850186.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220721_095850186.MP.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 18, 2010
Seattle, WA
LineageOS 19.1 - June 2022

Due to the upcoming holiday season the July builds will be delayed or skipped ..

Dear @followmsi -

This is great to hear - I hope you have a great vacation and relaxing / fun time on your holiday break. We, the community, greatly appreciate your contributions to the Nexus 7, Pixel C, and Nexus 10 LineageOS builds and whatever you can do to recharge your (personal, human) battery will benefit us all

Take good care

shaunoleary

Jan 27, 2013
Rockhampton
Hi all, just thought I'd chime in on this ROM.

I've been running this LOS 19.1 on my trusty old N7 - and overall, it runs very well. However, I find the device can get very, very slow if I don't reboot it every half a day or so. I'm talking, apps can take a minute or more to open, the whole OS slows to a crawl, almost comatose. Rebooting (often having to do this by holding down the power button) was the only way to resolve it.

One thing I found helped was setting the Background Process Limit (under Apps in Developer Options) to about 3 or 4 made the device much more responsive. Has anyone else had this problem, any ideas/suggestions?

Top Liked Posts