[ROM][flo|deb][UNOFFICIAL][LineageOS 20.0]

Search This thread

namtr0

Nov 29, 2022
Hi all, I have flashed repit from lanchon and it went well - partition seems to be resized but when I try to flash los19.1 I get this error (image) could anyone please help?

Thanks!View attachment 5719987
I had this too, by accident I'd downloaded the wrong image for twrp
i was using the deb instead of the flo
used twrp flo image from google drive folder in OP link
ran system format from tools folder of the google drive
used FLO image and all well.

Reactions: ipdev

namtr0

Nov 29, 2022
For some I've seen having issues verify your model and if unsure try both flo and deb
Flo=wifi version
deb=4g version
(I think)
make sure the TWRP version you download matches as well as the rom
never hurts to run the system partition zip provided under tools in the OP link either.

doxts

Jul 20, 2022
Nexus 7 (2013)
LG G5
I'm wondering if it's possible to enable the LED notification light while the device is plugged in to see if the device is charging. Does anyone know how to do this?

gdpt

Feb 8, 2011
Brussels
Wonderful ROM, tablet is so smooth, even faster than on CrDroid.

However, my wireless charging does not seem to be working. It wasn't working on CrDroid either.
Opened the back and checked the connectors, coil, everything seems to be in place.

Any ideas on why?

Thank you so much!

ElementalX-N7-7.02-Pie

If something is missing in "my" kernel .. you will find it here.
Based on latest "original" EX kernel .. merged lineage-16.0 branch and adjusted config for Pie.

To finalize the kernel sessions .. ElementalX for Android Pie.

ElementalX-N7-7.02-Pie-20190319.zip

Changes:
- Merged lineage-16.0 branch
- Enable connection tracking helper support
- Fixes wifi hotspot in android pie
- disable exFAT
- back to 100HZ

Sources:
https://github.com/followmsi/flo_elementalx/tree/ElementalX-7.02-Pie

Pls install kernel.zip via TWRP !
If you install while ROM installation - install as very last step - after Magisk installation !

This kernel should work on all new Pie ROM !

Enjoy :p
any way to implement this undervolting thing? seems like a good idea to start conserving the battery of this thing https://xdaforums.com/t/iiiii-cross-custom-rom-scripted-setup.4092215/#post-83780181

EDIT : I've also been having OS crash issues with 19.1 as well as 18.1 (official nightly, both from and recovery)/ For both the roms I followed the instructions very carefully. After the first boot, the tab crashes the moment I touch the "Start" button, or while connecting to wifi,, or somewhere in the initial setup.
I tried to bypass the setup via shell, but the same thing happens, boots perfectly to home screen then full crash.
The crashing doesn't happen when in bootloader or recovery, they are staying for as long as the charge lasts on the device.
What am I doing wrong here?

Last edited:

MikiGry

Oct 2, 2013
Nexus 7 (2013)
Samsung Gear S3
It looks like trebuchet launcher doesn"t work too well with Flo. Clock widget is reloading every time i go from app to homescreen, same goes to app icons inside folders. It lags when scrolling through app list (logcat confirm skipped frames). Briefly tried lawnchair2 - same thing. Seem to be working much better with Nova though

I also suggest setting animation speed (in developer settings) to 0.5x. It seems to hide small lags quite well :)

@ManoharMaddineni

Are you sure that gapps package you"ve use was the right one ? (android version and CPU platform wise) and the zip itself didn"t get corrupted during download ? Is everyting ok with .zip containing the ROM itself ?

Can you boot and use the tablet without gapps installed ?

Does it work normally with stock 6.0.1 rom ?

Reactions: doxts and ipdev
It looks like trebuchet launcher doesn"t work too well with Flo. Clock widget is reloading every time i go from app to homescreen, same goes to app icons inside folders. It lags when scrolling through app list (logcat confirm skipped frames). Briefly tried lawnchair2 - same thing. Seem to be working much better with Nova though

I also suggest setting animation speed (in developer settings) to 0.5x. It seems to hide small lags quite well :)

@ManoharMaddineni

Are you sure that gapps package you"ve use was the right one ? (android version and CPU platform wise) and the zip itself didn"t get corrupted during download ? Is everyting ok with .zip containing the ROM itself ?

Can you boot and use the tablet without gapps installed ?

Does it work normally with stock 6.0.1 rom ?
I used the gdrive link given in 1st post. aosp12l>latest pico package. the zips are fully intact, tested their sha checksums.
I was able to boot and setup without gapps.
I used the RESTOCK2 script to reset to stock, and it initially also had the issue of crashing while in setup, but I left it to charge overnight and it got resolved.
When I tried the same thing with 19.1+gapps, doesn't seem to work

Reactions: ipdev and MikiGry

MikiGry

Oct 2, 2013
Nexus 7 (2013)
Samsung Gear S3
I used the gdrive link given in 1st post. aosp12l>latest pico package. the zips are fully intact, tested their sha checksums.
I was able to boot and setup without gapps.
I used the RESTOCK2 script to reset to stock, and it initially also had the issue of crashing while in setup, but I left it to charge overnight and it got resolved.
When I tried the same thing with 19.1+gapps, doesn't seem to work

This kind of crashes are strange, and the fact they seem to stop after some time is even stranger.
How about doing restock one more time but together with presist fix ?

Also which app exacly is crashing ? Setup ? System server ? Everything ?

This kind of crashes are strange, and the fact they seem to stop after some time is even stranger.
How about doing restock one more time but together with presist fix ?

Also which app exacly is crashing ? Setup ? System server ? Everything ?
I will try restock > presist fix when I get home
The tab itself is shutting down. Whenever I touch it, just goes to black screen and shows the charging battery logo that shows up when charging powered-down

MikiGry

Oct 2, 2013
Nexus 7 (2013)
Samsung Gear S3
@ManoharMaddinei

That changes everything. I don't think these are system crasher. I think your battery is dead. This also explains why after overnight charging and less intensive 6.0.1 stock rom it stops doing that
Charger alone may not always be enough to prevent this from happening as it is possible to make this tablet discharge faster than charge (is certain scenarios)

@ManoharMaddinei

That changes everything. I don't think these are system crasher. I think your battery is dead. This also explains why after overnight charging and less intensive 6.0.1 stock rom it stops doing that
Charger alone may not always be enough to prevent this from happening as it is possible to make this tablet discharge faster than charge (is certain scenarios)
That just sucks. I remember a few weeks ago I was using the official LOS18.1 and it got an OTA, but the install crashed and the tab never booted up. I left the tab in its dock (glorified wireless charger) for a couple of weeks or so. maybe leaving it to charge continuously without an OS to manage the charge and discharge rate is what killed the battery.

If you do have a battery issue (looks like it) it would be cheaper to buy a used device rather than having it replaced. I'm in the UK and I've bought a few off eBay to mess around with and sell on. Average price of the 16gb version is a little over £20
I did order a battery locally for about 1500INR, no luck finding entire tabs. Even for import India has heavy customs charges on electronics (new or used)
I will keep in mind your post tho, just in case local sellers don't work out

Last edited:
Reactions: CityKev

plowgotow

Dec 18, 2022
I installed the latest version, before that I installed everything that was needed for the new version, I restarted and an endless download occurs, the "Google" icon passes and then the animation of the OS, and so for about 40 minutes, then reboot and everything is new, what could it be? and i can't roll back the version(

photo_2022-12-18_02-19-05.jpg

Top Liked Posts