• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] Fluent ROM v6.1.1 -- 2.17.605.9 -- Lollipop -- Sense 6 -- 09/24/15

Search This thread

andybones

Forum Moderator
Staff member
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Nah bro no worries. I need to learn how to do all of this on my own so I can help other people. I just need to be pointed in the right direction to where the status bar icons are in systemui.apk. I'm going to put the file on my laptop obviously and play with it in Notepad or something. Thanks dude

Res/xxhdmi
And notepad? No. Download Jzip. :)

I'd also google apktool and how to decompile and edit and recompile the .apk.
Many great tutorials

Last edited:
Reactions: rhodyvik

d08speed3

Jul 23, 2010
This is what I'm tlkn about. You see my social media folder and the blue "1" by the corner? Never seen this before. I run the OLD FB app before it got its make over so I know its not the app.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1428280863827.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1428280863827.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:

rmgibbs1861

Dec 20, 2011
Version 7.4

Running version 7.4, it is running great. Thank you Andy for building in the APM for recovery. I have decided not to use the Lyapota MOD Pack to see how running "Clean" works, and I have been using the "Dragon-Fi_Audio_ZeroInfinity_v24.1" Sound Mod. No issues on my end. MMS works as it should and no Data issues. Your work is amazing as it was for the Galaxy S3!
:good:

Rick

andybones

Forum Moderator
Staff member
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
This is what I'm tlkn about. You see my social media folder and the blue "1" by the corner? Never seen this before. I run the OLD FB app before it got its make over so I know its not the app.

I am sorry my friend, but there is nothing I can do.

I wish I could figure it out :-/

May I ask why you don't want the notifications?
Isn't that the point of having the app or do you get so many that it just gets so annoying?
(I ask because I am interested in possibly trying out the Facebook app)

Running version 7.4, it is running great. Thank you Andy for building in the APM for recovery. I have decided not to use the Lyapota MOD Pack to see how running "Clean" works, and I have been using the "Dragon-Fi_Audio_ZeroInfinity_v24.1" Sound Mod. No issues on my end. MMS works as it should and no Data issues. Your work is amazing as it was for the Galaxy S3!

Rick

Thank you very much for the kind and wonderful feedback!

(man I miss the Samsung community!)

(Don't worry guys, I love you too!)

Last edited:

mattie_49

Feb 4, 2010
Seymour Tn
OnePlus 9

Rick

Do you have the audio mod handy. I'm about to flash and wanna try something other than h/k
Edit #1 found it under a Google search nice. And updated today.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

d08speed3

Jul 23, 2010
So I cleaned flashed again and what do you know?! All works. Why is that some clean flashes work than others? So damn weird huh? I hate this! Lol Great ROM Andy!

lennie paz

Sep 6, 2010
Illadelphia
Not a ROM issue..
This has been discussed multiple times, u can prob find the info..
But to answer, go to data/app and remove the multiple folders for apps(you should see like xxx.apk-1, -2, -3 etc), prob will be all 15 apps.. Or remove them completely and redownload them one at a time and make sure there is only one folder per application) - see my attachment

What came back??

Sysyemui.apk

-------

For those having issues like themes please do a clean flash. I'll check into the new sense home.
But unfortunately things without a logcat and its working for most its very very hard to diagnose. :-/

Andy, where is the exact location of data/app? The data/app folder I found is empty. I'm trying to get rid of the annoying "Android upgrading" when I flash some mods, or flash a kernel. It takes like 15 minutes to reboot because it goes through 187 apps.

scuccia

May 23, 2008
Not a ROM issue..
This has been discussed multiple times, u can prob find the info..
But to answer, go to data/app and remove the multiple folders for apps(you should see like xxx.apk-1, -2, -3 etc), prob will be all 15 apps.. Or remove them completely and redownload them one at a time and make sure there is only one folder per application) - see my attachment

What is the slow boot time attributed to? I searched the thread and didn't really find much discussion on it.

I've found that if I wipe the dalvik cache that it will boot to the "upgrading apps" dialog rather quickly. If I don't wipe the dalvik cache then it sits at the end of the boot animation for a very long time.

I assumed that I caused this issue myself by restoring some system data using TiBu that the ROM didn't like...

andybones

Forum Moderator
Staff member
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Do you have the audio mod handy. I'm about to flash and wanna try something other than h/k
Edit #1 found it under a Google search nice. And updated today.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Its also in the changelogs :)

Switched over to this rom for now, so far no issues.

Thanks for the feedback!

So I cleaned flashed again and what do you know?! All works. Why is that some clean flashes work than others? So damn weird huh? I hate this! Lol Great ROM Andy!

Not weird at all IMO - clean flash solves all.
Glad its working my dude

Andy, where is the exact location of data/app? The data/app folder I found is empty. I'm trying to get rid of the annoying "Android upgrading" when I flash some mods, or flash a kernel. It takes like 15 minutes to reboot because it goes through 187 apps.

... Data/app is in.. Data/app? (See attachments)
also if it's upgrading ALL apps... that means 1 of 2 things..
you
1) wiped cache
2) flashed a MOD with a .jar

-If you think it's bad for you imagine for us Developers trying to test... It's HELL!

What is the slow boot time attributed to? I searched the thread and didn't really find much discussion on it.

I've found that if I wipe the dalvik cache that it will boot to the "upgrading apps" dialog rather quickly. If I don't wipe the dalvik cache then it sits at the end of the boot animation for a very long time.

I assumed that I caused this issue myself by restoring some system data using TiBu that the ROM didn't like...

Its Sense 7... Trust me WE ALL hate it lol. You did nothing wrong.
If you think it's bad for you imagine for us Developers trying to test... It's HELL!
Anytime u wipe cache or flash a .jar it'll do the android is upgrading apps..
I also suggest you wipe the dalvik cache after flashing a MOD you know is going to do the android is upgrading.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-06-00-15-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-06-00-15-58.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 308
  • Screenshot_2015-04-06-00-16-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-06-00-16-13.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 304
  • Screenshot_2015-04-06-00-16-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-06-00-16-21.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:

jtommyj

Apr 24, 2011

This really depends on the updater script and how the mod and kernel maker do it.
It's a pia I admit, but it's really in your best interest that the caches get cleaned after mod/kernel changes.
It keeps the developer from chasing the gremlins like a dirty Flash.

If I had a nickel for each person who had a problem on these forums who then comes back and says "oh a clean flash fixed it", I'd have a lot of nickels. (Not directed at you at all)

Now back to where you can find apps- you can look in data/app, data/data. sdcard/Android/data.

andybones

Forum Moderator
Staff member
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
This really depends on the updater script and how the mod and kernel maker do it.
It's a pia I admit, but it's really in your best interest that the caches get cleaned after mod/kernel changes.

If I had a nickel for each person who had a problem on these forums who then comes back and says "oh a clean flash fixed it", I'd have a lot of nickels. (Not directed at you at all)

Now back to where you can find apps- you can look in data/app, data/data. sdcard/Android/data.

Great post my friend, 100% agree with everything. Buck has informed me however, no need to wipe after kernel.

Last edited:
Reactions: jtommyj

wtoj34

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Is there something built into sense 7 that intentionally slows down charging when it detects an unauthorized charger? My normal charging cable with the standard sense charger charges within the regular 4 or so hours but switching to a longer USB cable makes it take about 14 hours, while it's the same 4 hours on gpe and my external charger takes about 21 hours, while again 4 on gpe. This is making sense 7 unusable for me, custom kernel makes no difference.

jtommyj

Apr 24, 2011
Is there something built into sense 7 that intentionally slows down charging when it detects an unauthorized charger? My normal charging cable with the standard sense charger charges within the regular 4 or so hours but switching to a longer USB cable makes it take about 14 hours, while it's the same 4 hours on gpe and my external charger takes about 21 hours, while again 4 on gpe. This is making sense 7 unusable for me, custom kernel makes no difference.

OK there's a lot of info there. So if I'm reading this right, every other ROM but Sense 7 Roms seem to charge in ~ 4 hours even with the longer USB cables.
But as soon as you install a Sense 7 based ROM, you get these long charging time.

So there is nothing I know of and have used Samsung, Moto,and HTC cables with no troubles.

2 questions- how long are the longer cables and, are u using the original HTC charging block?

Reactions: andybones

andybones

Forum Moderator
Staff member
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5

Nothing I can do about a charging cable.. Sorry.

haitu

Mar 6, 2012
I don't think it's the cable, it's the rom . Someone else in this thread was mentioning slowed charge even when plugged in through outlet /block.

wtoj34

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio, TX
OK there's a lot of info there. So if I'm reading this right, every other ROM but Sense 7 Roms seem to charge in ~ 4 hours even with the longer USB cables.
But as soon as you install a Sense 7 based ROM, you get these long charging time.

So there is nothing I know of and have used Samsung, Moto,and HTC cables with no troubles.

2 questions- how long are the longer cables and, are u using the original HTC charging block?

Thanks for the responses, I feel like I got off on the wrong foot, I love the ROM, it runs great and I appreciate what you both have done for this community. I threw a lot out there but when using a Motorola USB cable that is the standard size I don't get the unsupported charging pop up and get impressive charging times (standard HTC charging block) but when using a slightly longer lg USB cable, no more than 2.5-3ft, it gives me an unsupported charger pop up and charges significantly slower, in fact loses power under average usage. On gpe both charge perfectly fine, so I naturally suspected sense 7. I'll order a few other longer USB cables and check their results but will until then use the shorter Motorola cable. Sorry again for the confusion and ungrateful attitude, I did not intend for it at all.
Nothing I can do about a charging cable.. Sorry.

andybones

Forum Moderator
Staff member
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Thanks for the responses, I feel like I got off on the wrong foot, I love the ROM, it runs great and I appreciate what you both have done for this community. I threw a lot out there but when using a Motorola USB cable that is the standard size I don't get the unsupported charging pop up and get impressive charging times (standard HTC charging block) but when using a slightly longer lg USB cable, no more than 2.5-3ft, it gives me an unsupported charger pop up and charges significantly slower, in fact loses power under average usage. On gpe both charge perfectly fine, so I naturally suspected sense 7. I'll order a few other longer USB cables and check their results but will until then use the shorter Motorola cable. Sorry again for the confusion and ungrateful attitude, I did not intend for it at all.

Very sorry for this inconvenience my friend

lennie paz

Sep 6, 2010
Illadelphia

Great post my friend, 100% agree with everything. Buck has informed me however, no need to wipe after kernel.

Thanks guys. I was looking for that folder with ES File Explorer, and couldn't see all the apps. I switched to Root Explorer, and then I could see all of them. I don't have any duplicate apps though, and I thought that was the reason why it does the " Android Upgrading" during reboots? Also Andy, I flashed Buck's kernel that you posted a page or two back, but I'm not sure it flashed right. What is the name of the kernel when I go in the "About" settings?

Milly7

Oct 21, 2010

That is an awful lot of apps for Android upgrading. Do you have that many user apps installed? It almost sounds like the updater scripts for the mods that you are flashing, etc., are wiping cache and dalvik cache. If this is the case, then there is no way around that, as it will upgrade the apps after those are wiped regardless.

Reactions: jtommyj

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Standard Disclaimer:
    I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your device.

Features:
    • Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
    • Official M8 5.0.1 Verizon base
    • v7.5 - 1.33.605.15, v6.0 - 4.17.605.5, v4.0 - 4.20.651.10, v2.0 - 4.16.401.10
    • Included latest SuperSu Stable v2.46
    • Included latest Busybox
    • Zip-aligned
    • Init.d support
    • Data/app support
    • Ext4 filesystem tweaks
    • Extremely stable
    • Great Battery life
    • Removed ADB Icon
    • Removed Signature Checks
    • Removed Wifi Nags
    • Removed Power Saver Icon
    • Removed Data Always On Icon
    • Changed navbar size from stock 48 to 42 DPI
    • Long Press Back to Kill Application
    • Added Status bar Power Button
    • Inverted Black Boot Animation
    • Enabled default Install 3rd Party Applications
    • Enabled Option to Allow 15 Quick Setting Tiles
    • Edited Extreme Power Saving Mode applications
    • Ability to Write to External SD Card
    • Flashlight Toggle Quick Setting
    • Home screen Menu Options - Personalize, Wallpapers, Manage Apps, sound, Notifications, Quick Settings, APM, Settings
    • Recnet2Menu - Settings > Display
    • App Ops into Settings > Security
    • Power Saving Mode into Settings > Power
    • Ambient display - Settings > Display
    • Wake on Volume - Coming Soon as Add-On
      - All MODs found within the MOD Pack now!

Download:
    v6.1.1 - Patch
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347821483

v6.1
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347814986

v7.5
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934556478

v4.0
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934527708

v2.0.1
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934534320

Old Downloads:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=24686

Installation Instructions:
    You must be either: S-OFF, Rooted - Boot loader unlocked and with a custom recovery - TWRP recommended - LINK

1. Download latest ROM.zip and check MD5
    2. Use stock firmware Android 5.0.1 Lollipop - LINK
    3. Reboot into Recovery
    4. Full Wipe: Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data, System
    5. Install ROM
    6. Reboot (First Boot may take up to 10 mins)

Change-Log
    v6.1.1- Patch
    This is a Patch, you must flash v6.1 up fully first, then flash this.
    Updated Applications:
    Gmail, GoogleTTS, Google Music, WebViewGoogle, GmsCore, HtcLockScreen, Phonesky (Playstore), PNSClient, PeelSmartRemote, HTCFetch and HTC Advantage
    Updated to latest BusyBox v1.23.2

MOD Pack:
    Ported MODs to latest HTC Sense home and HTC Lock Screen
    Fxed Settings.apk F/C
    Update SystemUI header button to Sense 7 style
    Removed ongoing IME switcher

v6.1
    Based on official 4.17.605.9 - Official HTC Verizon OTA - Credit to Santod040 for the Base, thank you, Sir!
    Sense 6.0
    All the features of v6.0
    All app up-to-date
    Added .25x animations and set to default on boot
    Speed up animations of ROM

v7.5
    Based on Official HTC One M9 1.33.605.15 Base - Credit Dottat
    Bucks 4/04/15 Elite Kernel Included
    Fixed Unknown Device bug - MultiROM now works
    MultiROM - however needs a build.prop change from M9 to M8 to work, please flash this
    Paid Message bug IS still present (working on this) - 6 digit SMS - DON'T try this! you will get a SIM Card error and most likely have to re-flash the ROM.
    If you find any other bugs please let me know.
    Updated all Play Store Applications and unlocked some Apps like Polaris in the App Drawer
    I suggest Harman Kardon MOD but you are free to choose whatever you'd like.
    Please flash the MOD Pack after flashing and REBOOTING to the ROM.
    Instructions for HK:
    1) Flash the ROM
    2) Flash the HK MOD I liked above
    3) Flash the MOD Pack and choose Harmon Kardon within to get the correct Settings.apk

v7.4
    Based on Official HTC Europe M9 Sense 7 dump
    Same 7.3 but updated base to 1.32.401.15
    Fixed HTC_Connect - ROM should now be bug free - let me know if you find one.
    Fixed Dolby not sticking - flash this if you want to use Dolby
    For H/K MOD, flash the MOD here
    Then you will be left with the Sense 6 Settings.apk, to fix this, flash the MOD Pack for this ROM, choose "Sound MOD" then choose Harman Kardon.
    ROM is mostly plain as far as MODs - Please flash the MOD Pack after booting up ROM, to get all the MODs.
    - find the edited one for this ROM here

v7.3
    Same as v7.2:
    Fixed WiFi Hotspot status bar Icon
    Fixed Interruptions
    Fixed Dolby not sticking - flash this if you want to use Dolby
    For H/K MOD, flash the MOD here
    Then you will be left with the Sense 6 Settings.apk, to fix this, flash the MOD Pack for this ROM, choose "Sound MOD" then choose Harman Kardon.
    ROM is mostly plain as far as MODs - Please flash the MOD Pack after booting up ROM, to get all the MODs.
    - find the edited one for this ROM here

v7.2
    Based on official 1.32.401.8 - Official HTC_Europe M9 Sysetm Dump - Credit to Mr_Bartek for the Pull and Sun_Dream for some base files.
    Fixed Pocket Mode not sticking.
    Same Intructions below regaurding Harman Kardon MOD (suggested until Dolby is working 100%).
    All Play Store app up-to-date - as of 3/29/15
    Added Bucks latest kernel

v7.1
    Based on M9 Sense 7 dump
    ROM is plain. Please flash MOD Pack after booting up ROM, to get all the MODs.
    Fxied VVM - just need to call Verizon, you will see the screen and the number provided once going through the steps.
    Updated market apps:
    Google Drive, Google talkback, Google Plus, My Verizon and Twitter
    Removed Dolby files because it:
    1) doesn't work (yet anyway) - ignore the Dolby in the Settings.apk for now until I can try and remove/hide it or fix it. (.zip to remove non-working Boomsound Dolby from settings)
    2) removes the F/C on boot
    3) need to be removed anyway to install the Dolby app work-around OR H/K MOD
    Dolby work-around thread found here
    Dolby work-around download link found here
    - choose M8 (all variants), Then Sense 5.5/6.0, Then Generic UI Dolby Digital Plus
    APM hanging on splash fixed
    Sped up Animations - Credit Roland_K
    Updated busybox
    Updated linker
    Added Bucks latest kernel
    This should make it just about bug free, please let me know.

v6.0
    Based on official 4.17.605.5 Verizon OTA.
    ROM is plain. Please flash the MOD Pack after booting up ROM, to get all the MODs.

v4.0
    Based on the latest OTA Sprint Lollipop 4.20.651.10.
    Thread found here. This is v4.0 Verizon port but has all the fixes as v4.0.1 in the Sprint thread.
    MOD Pack can be found below. (V4.0) OR you can use the one on the Sprint thread, they are the same link.
    If you want the apps that I removed please download this system.zip and you will find the applications.
    Then follow this thread here that I created a while back that gives you an empty-flashable.zip Template and explains how to take those apps from the above said system.zip and add them into the empy-template.zip to make your very own .zip to flash the missing apps that you'd like.
    Sprint firmware test from aer0zer0

v2.0.1
    Based on System Dump 4.16.401.10 HTC M8 Developer Edition
    Kept this very clean, fixed all bugs, and then edited the MOD pack.
    Please install ROM, set up, then reboot back and install the MOD Pack, or set up after installing MOD Pack, but you must have that reboot after the ROM and before the MOD Pack installation.

To-Do:
    v7.6
    Please Let Me Know.

Bugs/Issues:
    HTC Sync
    MultiROM - doesn't work out of the box on v7.5 - the build.prop needs a simple change from M9 to the M8 - Please flash this in recovery to fix this.
    Onscreen buttons on Snapchat.apk - Could be the result of either 2 things from the MOD Pack, so if the .apk is more important than these MODs please keep this in mind, #1 the Color Nav Bar and #2 the Smaller Nav Bar MODs.
    Keyboard sometimes does not pop up for some users. Lock/unlock screen to fix.
    To set up the Voice Mail Password, some only need to set it up like this: *86,1234
    while others need # sign before the pause like this: *86#,1234
    Please Let Me Know

HTC - ROM Base
    lyapota - logic for many MODs
    santod040 - 4.17.605.9 base
    mike1986 - ROM base dump
    labtoofer - system dump
    skydragon - sense 7 - few files
    buckmarble - lollipop kernel
    aer0zer0 - lollipop firmware
    roland_k - support, mods, help
    neo - wifi removal nag, enable systemui ticker notifications, support
    dotatt - support, M9 base
    ibotpeaches - apktool
    chainfire - supersu
    dsixda - android kitchen
    cygwin - to run android kitchen on windows
    jesusfreke - smali/baksmali
    runandhide05 - MMS for 3rd party apps fix
    beyond compare
    notepad++

XDA:DevDB Information
    Fluent ROM, ROM for the Verizon HTC One (M8)

Contributors
    andybones
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 4.17.605.9
    Based On: 4.17.605.9 Official Verizon Base

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v6.1.1
    Stable Release Date: 2015-09-24

Created 2015-01-19
    Last Updated 2015-09-25
    MODs/Donation Appreciation

Greyyy Inversion Theme!

Lyapota MOD Pack - 100% Credit to Mr. Lyapota. I only ported it to the appropriate base ROMs applications.
    To keep up with everything his thread can be found here.
    Please give this very generous man a thanks, and maybe even drop him a line and rate his thread.
    :cool:

Lyapota MOD Pack - Updated for v6.1.1 - NEW - 9/24/15
    015 - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347821537

Lyapota MOD Pack - Updated for v7.5 - NEW - 7/19/15
    014 - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347777179

Lyapota MOD Pack - Updated for v4.0 - NEW - 2/16/15
    012 - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934530517

Lyapota MOD Pack - Updated for v2.0.1 - NEW - 2/16/15
    012 - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934530524
    - Yes you may use this on v1.1.3

MOD Pack Change-Log
    improved navbar color mod

#010.2
    Updated latest HTC Sense Home - version 7.12.563037

#010.1
    Updated latest HTC Sense Home
    HTC LockScreen
    and
    HTC Keyboard

Updated latest HTC Sense Home
    HTC LockScreen
    and
    HTC Keyboard

APM more adapted to 5.0.2 base
    traffic indicator color tweak adapted to app color chooser

added MIUI battery mod

updated IME
    fixed 15 tiles EQ

Ported to 5.0.2

fixed NavBar color mod error

* currently colored navbar works correctly with HTC apps + those updated to Material Design (YouTube for Example) - also works on themes outside the default schema

completed NavBar color mod
    updated Prism
    updated HTCLockScreen

Ported to Android 5.0.2 Sense 7 ROM Base

applied quick fix from baadnewz
    added experimental future "colored navigation bar"
    * currently colored navbar works correctly with HTC apps only on default color schema

#001 - Sense 7
    Same as #012 - Sense 6 but ported to Sense 7

Added
    infinity folders - Can Add More than the stock 16 apps into one single folder
    fast unlock (password | pin)
    keyboard volume control cursor (vol+ left/vol- right | vol+ right/vol- left)
    ambient display params (duration | brightness)

Added
    battery history(diagram view) time labels
    autorecord options in voice call recording (start autorec incoming | start autorec outgoing).
    disable mask caller photo - I THINK WORKS..
    HTCClock on clock click in header - NOT SURE THIS IS WORKING..
    sound effect (S-OFF) (Harman/Kardon | Boomsound) - REMOVED, FLASH ON OWN PLEASE, SETTINGS.APK CAN BE FOUND BELOW

Re-wrote aroma script (more understandable)
    hide battery moved from system tweaks to root
    Added
    hide battery always
    flashlight power longpress (screen off)
    Fixed:
    pinned app unlock
    change volume with longpress mod (screen off)
    FC after close car app

Re-wrote aroma script (set permissions)
    Added
    patched linker binary file
    clear data cache tweak (clear local cache dirs for applications on the system restart)
    Fixed:
    loss System and BlinkFeed (disabled sign check)
    missed Bluetooth for some ROMs
    hide battery mod - after system restart
    disabled restart request dialogue in APM

Fixed:
    hang with headset buttons

Ported to 4.16.401.10 base, stay compatible with 4.16.401.9 and 4.16.1540.8
    Fixed:
    hide clock
    notification area with enabled ambient display
    music channel switch in Settings
    Added:

support voice recording (HTC Dialer -> in call menu, after connection)
    big caller photo

aroma:
    renamed "notify tweaks" to "system tweaks"
    Completed:
    decrease media volume steps to 20
    increase others volume steps to 7
    Fixed:
    prism landscape mode
    Added:
    hide clock
    hide am/pm
    hide battery if label enabled
    hide NFC icon
    hide power saver
    enable 2G only option - CONSIDERING REMOVING AS NO USE ON VERIZON..
    enable music channel
    double tap to sleep status bar

Added:
    increase volume steps for media
    notify tweaks (hide alarm notify | hide Bluetooth notify | hide headphones notify | hide volume notify | hide gps notify )
    data traffic indicator (white | blue | pink | red | green | yellow)
    long-press volume key (show ambient display | Dwn play(pause)/Up skip to next | Dwn skip to previous/Up skip to next )
    ambient display (Settings->display)

Fixed:
    disable exchange security
    Added:
    recent apps button (Settings->display)
    Prism menu
    Flashlight to Quick settings
    allow prism landscape

Completed:
    change navbar size (48/42/36/32 dpi)
    Fixed:
    remove search bar from recent apps
    centered clock
    Added:
    disable exchange security
    display DPI - CONSIDERING REMOVING AS DOES NOT WORK FOR ME, DOES IT WORK FOR YOU?

Converted to Base 4.16.401.9 (4.16.1540.8 compatible)
    Added:
    Aroma install
    longpress backkey kill app
    menu navbar persist
    battery %
    change navbar size (48/42/36/32 dpi)
    sweep 2 sleep
    kernel tweaks - CONSIDERING REMOVING AS NO USE TO USE AS THESE MODS ARE ALREADY IN THE KERNEL
    build.prop tweaks
    remove search bar from recent apps
    centered clock
    right corner QS pull down
    15 tiles QS

Initial.

VVM for Sense 7 - v7.5
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952593637

Settings 3 dot Fix - v6.0
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934538359

HK Settings.apk - Edited for v6.0
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934537966

HK Settings.apk - Edited for v4.0
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934530786

HK Settings.apk - Edited for v2.0
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934530779

Donation Appreciation:
    jtommyj x3
    Antny6
    rmgibbs1861
    balag59
    BobbySteel
    TeK9samurai
    furious78
    js0uth
    aj2112
    nickmilla15
    bwthor20
    cuban11182
    muffnman
    scott45333
    isdnmatt
    bigdogbosdroid
    cduru
    schneid
    mikexda
    bigblueshock
    If I missed you, please send me a PM so I can thank and acknowledge your generosity (or ask me not to)

bro you've been a member since 2009. you should know better than to ask this. and read please!

guys, I have a life.
    PLEASE respect that, and PLEASE wait patiently, I update you guys and it is just causing me frustations..

would you rather me let you know whats up? and wait patienly

or not tell you??

for now on I think I won't post anymore because not to sound rude but I spend a lot of time, and all I ever get is when will it be uploaded you said you're doing this..

well guys, I have a life and bugs happen things get delayed.

sorry if this is rude, but I do a lot here and please stop asking for things, I post then AS SOON as they ARE READY!

a request is one thing, but cmon guys, read what I post, read the OP, I am not a robot!!

Damn.

feeling unappreciated..

I try my best here..
    Fluent ROM v7.2 -- 1.32.401.8 -- Lollipop -- Sense 7 -- 03/29/15

Fluent ROM v7.2 -- 1.32.401.8 -- Lollipop -- Sense 7 -- 03/29/15
    Its for when I update this rom ... I like to start clean ... I should have been more specific .... Awesome rom .. thank you for all your work...

still a better question in Q & A but I guess I'll answer it here..

you have many options..

HTC back up

titanium backup

sd card

PC..

---------------------

thanks to some great ppl who will get credit when time comes, the M9 VZW dump is now deodexed, so v7.5 I will start working on tmw.
    Please don't ak for an ETA, or any updates/details or anything... please.

It will come with time.

But rest assured, things are looking good.

now that the framework is deodexed I can use the full M9 framework. This should fix HTC Sync and Multi ROM issues, and a fresh M9 dump to work with.

I am very excited.