[ROM -FNI1-4.4.2] ULTRA NOTE2 v2.0: Rage Edition

Would you like to see this rom on latest firmware??

• Yes, of course.

Votes: 74 96.1%
  • Not yet, it's ok.

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GonDr

Mar 21, 2011
Egypt, Alexandria
rasoulallah.net
Many more new things are coming here lol. I think v1.2 is the final version of fng4

Hi Austin, Thanks for ur work, i appreciate ur effort
Ur rom is fantastic, here some points, i hope u kindly fix it in new version :

1- Almost widgets not fill screen because desktop is 5*4, if u make it 4*5 it will be great.

2- I love 5*7 in app draw but lable font is very small.
3- There is no dots in app draw, so i can't know which page am in while swiping in app draw.

4- Smart network don't make any change, i can turn it on and off but no change, Internet stay connected even screen is off.

5- I use style1 that make lock icon only in status bar, but can't make clock in center position with this style.

6- please fix Hangout and youtube, and u can make flashzip for google play, one is normal color and another is inverted color, i hate this black.

7- please and please don't upload new version on Mega or Mediafire or others sites not support resume or have limit traffic, u can use d-host site or something like that for example.

Thank you for listening and sorry for my bad English.

Regards.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Austtin

Nov 2, 2013
Hi Austin, Thanks for ur work, i appreciate ur effort
Ur rom is fantastic, here some points, i hope u kindly fix it in new version :

1- Almost widgets not fill screen because desktop is 5*4, if u make it 4*5 it will be great.

2- I love 5*7 in app draw but lable font is very small.
3- There is no dots in app draw, so i can't know which page am in while swiping in app draw.

4- Smart network don't make any change, i can turn it on and off but no change, Internet stay connected even screen is off.

5- I use style1 that make lock icon only in status bar, but can't make clock in center position with this style.

6- please fix Hangout and youtube, and u can make flashzip for google play, one is normal color and another is inverted color, i hate this black.

7- please and please don't upload new version on Mega or Mediafire or others sites not support resume or have limit traffic, u can use d-host site or something like that for example.

Thank you for listening and sorry for my bad English.

Regards.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

It's okay. Thanks for your suggestions and reporting. I can add that style of systemUI if you want on post #2

Reactions: GonDr

silentvisitor

Mar 15, 2012
Hi @Austtin :)
Here are my humble suggestions/requests :

1. Make Incoming Call screen 240dpi. It actually is except Image layout. Image gets shifted up and a large black strip comes under and looks ugly.

2. Possible to give Power and Home button as shortcut in launcher app drawer?

3. I prefer Note 3 Music Player and S5 Video player ;)

4. Provide Sketchbook and Photo Album as addon. It will save good space on zip. Everybody doesn't use it. Whoever wants can flash it.

5. Maybe Calculator can be replaced with Calc+

Will add more as and when it comes to mind ;)
Good luck !

percy5911

Jan 6, 2013
@Austtin 1 ques
if i install the v1.2 rit now & when in future u come with an update do i hav to again clear the cache, data, internal storage, etc & all or jus directly install the latest version????

adibayer_

Oct 3, 2010
Melbourne
@Austtin 1 ques
if i install the v1.2 rit now & when in future u come with an update do i hav to again clear the cache, data, internal storage, etc & all or jus directly install the latest version????
i think if he make full size like in v1.2, so maybe we should full wipe.
except he only make small update with small size of course, maybe only need to wipe cache/dalvik cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ULTRA NOTE2 v2.0: RAGE EDITION!

8yeqkz.jpg
    dm4piv.jpg
    v3kn4z.jpg

THANKS TO..

@Androidwizzard @Amarullz @Mr.Bola @Aukhan @dr.ketan (for his hidden status bar mod) @Brhoomy @Shahzeb5444 @fake_japanese_guy @mythtrandyr @gharrington (for his awesome 3minit and quick launch mod, thanks a ton!!) @thereassaad @ XDA Community and ultra thanks to my beloved @ Whatsapp group!!

@Aukhan is gonna help me here with thread, so more thanks to you my friend!
    Updating thank list as I'm remembering, thanks!

DOWNLOAD CENTER

Mod Edit link removed
    uploading mirror please wait

md5: 377f17fd6c833811ee163b29e2b248c2

INSTRUCTIONS..

FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DON'T READ THIS SECTION, BE AWARE OF THAT!

*1 If you are coming from my previous version or other roms, please first make a Bakcup of your current data, the rom does a full wipe without asking you for permission, so be aware of this.
    *1.1 If you want to make an additional wipe before installing to be safer and more secure, then you can do it, no problems at all.
    *1.2 Notice and remember that when you run aroma and choose Proceed with rom installation, not all the themes are flashing, so for that, reboot, re-run aroma and proceed with only features installation
    *2 Run Aroma installer, select the desired features, mods and themes. Then finally wait till the installation process finish.
    *3 Reboot
    *4 Enjoy and show me some love here

IF YOU FACE ANY WIFI ISSUE AFTER INSTALLATION PLEASE FOLLOW AS BELOW!
    **1 run aroma without any mod (select first main aroma option). set up phone and reboot.
    **2 run aroma (select second main option) and select the desired mods
    **3 Reboot and test, then tell me how's it going
    *Don't run aroma twice at a time, if you run aroma once, then reboot and re-run it to avoid wifi issues, because of the themes. thanks

>>>PLEASE BEFORE YOU TAKE SOMETHING ASK FOR PERMISSION!<<<

XDA:DevDB Information
    ULTRA NOTE2 ROM, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    Austtin
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    Based On: TouchWiz

Version Information

Created 2014-10-13
    Last Updated 2014-10-17
    reserved

Reserved,
    Mod Edit

Thread closed

@[OP]...please read PM

malybru
    Forum Moderator
    BUGS REPORTED & CHANGELOGs

*CURRENT VERSION:

v2.0

*Based on FNI1
    *ExtSD Card Issue fixed
    *Rooted
    *Note 3 features
    *S5 features
    *Note 4 Style: About 90% of look and feel reached on a rom based on Android 4.4.2
    *No issues or bugs so far. You can say it's working flawlessly but you tell me then
    *Hard and further testings were made.
    *Good Performance and Battery Life
    *Almost MultiDPI, what are not MultiDPI? : Keyboard, Dialer Phone App,. The rest is ok!
    *Everything is working good, you better test to believe
    *Fixed Sending tones issue
    *Google and Samsung Account sync issue fixed
    *USB Thethering working good
    *Latest Google Apps are working good now
    *Previous features, mods, etc. still applies. And now you have many more options to choose!

updating important changes made as I'm remembering, please wait

*PREVIOUS VERSIONS:

v1.2: CHANGELOG & BUGS

*This version contains the previous rom version released plus the fixes inside
    *A little more theming.
    *The keyguard bug still applies, I have given the reasons below. You can know why it's happening.
    *More tweaked.
    *Playstore Black edition as default again
    *Many more things!
    *Please do not update YouTube app. The app provided by me it's working flawlessly. The latest app from playstore is not working. I have to fix that

v1.1.2: CHANGELOG & BUGS

*Fixed google sync issue
    *Hopefully now rom is working flawlessly

V1.1.1: CHANGELOG & BUGS

*Rooted
    *Note3 + S5
    *Google contact syncing bug is still not fixed.-the fc related to "android.process.acore" only shows 1 time when you delete a contact synced to google
    *Fixed network preference option.
    *Youtube working.
    *Deleted about more than 400mb.
    *Deleted unnecesary files and apps.
    *Rebuilt from the begining.
    *Updated latest Google Services and PlayStore.
    *Removed Black PlayStore Edition.
    *Removed Root Explorer.
    *Forgot to include SD Maid.
    *Updated Samsung Services.
    *When you choose other lockscreen effect than "Ripple Ink" after rebooting it shows the "None" effect. Not a big deal. If you choose "Ripple Ink" effect this lockscreen effect is bulletproof, it persist through the rebootings! This is because I'm using the stock Keyguard which's better than other ported ones.
    *Not big issues till now..

IF YOU EVER FACE ANY android.process.acore fc using my rom or any other you can try this thread to fix it![Help Center] How to get rid of android.process.acore has stoped!

V 1.0: CHANGELOG & BUGS

*Initial release
    *Firmware: FNG4
    *Rooted
    *Note3 +S5
    *Bug reported by me: When you choose other lockscreen effect than "Ripple Ink" after rebooting it shows the "None" effect. Not a big deal. That's the small bug I notice by now. If you choose "Ripple Ink" effect this lockscreen effect is bulletproof, it persist through the rebootings!
    *May be you can face 1 forceclose related to "com.android.acore" something like that.
    *Network preference mode is giving forceclose, no matter what you choose. (Reported by hirdimas)

The bugs, issues etc gonna be fixed in next versions, thanks!

Hi everybody. My apologies for the time being, the rom is ready only giving minor finishings, my idea is just to upload something finished without upcoming versions (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, etc). That's why I'm taking my time, right now I'm working on launchers, you suggested me to give a stock launcher and one moded, well I'm working on that, with many options. I gave to the launcher some note4 approach. There only gonna be 2 types of launchers, with options available (mods) through aroma.
    In this version (2.0) many many things has been considered, after listened to your voices, so I hope you like it and enjoy it. By this week the rom is coming. Thanks and apologies once again, for the time being:cowboy: