[ROM][FRA][09.08.2007] French WM6 v3.2

Search This thread

KAlsterner

May 10, 2007
hello les frenchies !

my point of view : i tried all the WM6 Roms present here ... all this to ... back to my ship rom in WM5 ...

why ? no perfect support of VoIP (Free) and without VoIP , i don't see the advantage to WM6 and there are these real problems of Battery Life .. in WM5 i can stay 4 days without charging

btw , for french people "under" SFR , i made a dump of the OS part so after test the WM6 roms , i come back to the SFR ship one (and for reminder SFR today has released NO rom)

i can also made a rom which contains only the extrom (with tomtom inside) ou another rom with the OS part , the extrom and the last radio (1.41)

for the "experts" : i still can't dump the original splascreen SFR
(cf http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=303947)

someone could help me ? with that i can make a "complete" rom for the S300+

I don't realy understand, you dumped the original SFR rom and you released it somewhere ?

I have upgraded my S300+/P3600 and if I have hardware problem with it, I'd like to bring it back... so if you please can upload it somewhere, it would be great.

darkwave

May 11, 2007
Frameries
Salut à tous,

suis pas français moi mais belge wallon :D
Bon bref, en tout cas bon boulot j'espére que cette version FR sortira vite je suis impatient de l'essayer en FR :)

tenzin

May 26, 2003
Marseille
As we say in France "tu te raccroches aux branches" ... Hope you'll understand that joke. ;)

+ 1 ! ............

ZakMcRofl, I really don't understand that kind of spirit .... if you don't speak french, a french ROM can't interest you, anyway ... and the purpose of this thread is to build a French ROM , ok ...

Back to the good work now ....

MarDes13

May 1, 2007
Sympa tout cela !

Salut à tous,

J'suis frenchy également !
Donc j'vais suivre ce thread de très très prêt en tout cas !
Beau et bon boulot, les p'tites images du début du post sont vraiment sympas !
J'espére que cette version full FR sortira vite !

A plus

;)

banhcuontom

Apr 23, 2007
WM6 version FR

Bonjour,
Je suis à la recherche un lien pour telecharger WM6 version Fr .
Vous pouvez m'aider
Merci
Cdt.

Marcdu81

May 14, 2006
Tarn
yes ,i know that,but you can't install it in your trinity like a normal rom.

Last edited:

Bartsimpson69

Mar 19, 2007
Lyon
So...what's up now ?

As we are all waiting for the french fresh cooked ROM, only two questions : do you need some help or shall we try to build an extra other French ROM :)

nocomp

Feb 3, 2007
argonay
voip

bonjour tout le monde.
petite question , la fonction voip de wm6 marche avec une live box? On peu remplacer le tel de al live box?
merci de votre aide!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mdr !!! 1st good news : my P3600 is up and running without any problems. I spoke with the telephony guys here at the office about my problem. one of them received a call this morning from someone else telling him that his 3G PCMCIA card to access the internet on his laptop was down. they investigate and found that the whole 3G/UMTS network is down all around our building !!! Belgacom/Proximus are better move their ass and fix this damn problem, once again...
    Merci pour ton aide et merci pour les retours car je n'avais pas d'accès wap pour vérifier (je l'ai désactivé auprès de SFR pour tous nos mobiles entreprises… pas de forfait wap sur les abonnements entreprise…) J’utilise l’accès web (et partage avec PC portable).

Je pense cependant que les lignes :
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent]
    "Version"="SymbianOS"
    @="Nokia6680"
    "Platform"="virtual"
    "Desc"="Default (Windows CE)"
    "UA-Language"="JavaScript"
    "Compatible"="compatible"

Sont inutiles dans le fichier reg…

Pour que le wap sfr fonctionne il faut juste modifier (Default) afin de ne plus avoir "Mozilla", sinon ça ne fonctionne pas. Moi j'ai renseigné "Nokia6680" mais on peut mettre ce qu'on veut (sauf Mozilla :))

Les lignes :
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent]
    "Version"="SymbianOS"
    @="Nokia6680"
    "Platform"="virtual"
    "Desc"="Default (Windows CE)"
    "UA-Language"="JavaScript"
    "Compatible"="compatible

viennent du tutorial : http://www.planete-htc.com/index.php...entaires&id=75
    qui permet d'avoir la Tv !!!