[ROM] French snap vue gps lightest

Search This thread

thaihugo

Oct 22, 2005
Hi,

Just a quick update for those interested in a light rom. I don't have much time right now to cook, but I've done some times ago a light rom in french.
This rom gives you 43 Mb free of storage after reset.

You can use UPX to reduce program size to get more space. This way, I have quite a lot installed on my device.

French users can use this, english can use the kitchen, and use the same folder and file structure ( by deleting non existing folder and files in the OEMdriver folder and oemapps) to get the same result.

To flash, use customruu program, run it as admin in the same folder as this nbh file. Rename the nbh file to RUUSigned.nbh

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE HARDSPL

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4379f0d3d012b0c108f8df73f2072ed6e04e75f6e8ebb871

Attachments

• ClioCustomRUU.zip
    388.9 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:

koala996

Sep 18, 2007
Bruxelles-Brussels
Not too far from you ;-)

not too far from Belgium?

I'm still trying to get my hands on a shift... I have ordered mine a month ago... and I have not got it ... grrr

I think I will try to buy it elsewhere if only I can find somewhere to trust and have it fast.

Your rom is interesting... because I can get it in another language ^^

andre3000ob

Jun 6, 2007
Hi,

Just a quick update for those interested in a light rom. I don't have much time right now to cook, but I've done some times ago a light rom in french.
This rom gives you 43 Mb free of storage after reset.

You can use UPX to reduce program size to get more space. This way, I have quite a lot installed on my device.

French users can use this, english can use the kitchen, and use the same folder and file structure ( by deleting non existing folder and files in the OEMdriver folder and oemapps) to get the same result.

To flash, use customruu program, run it as admin in the same folder as this nbh file. Rename the nbh file to RUUSigned.nbh

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE HARDSPL

http://rapidshare.com/files/188764060/FR_light_GPS.rar.html

Warning: 10 download limit by stupid rapidshare. Please make mirror if interested.

hey your link to download doesn't work? can you please make a new link to download your french rom thx:D

thaihugo

Oct 22, 2005
Désolé, comme je l'ai dis ailleurs, c'est une rom perso, et j'ai un clavier qwerty.

C'est changeable dans la base de registre.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\KEYBD

409 vers 40c

Last edited:

thaihugo

Oct 22, 2005
hello evreyone.

mediafire and rapidshare links are not working anymore.
Could someone reupload this rom please?

thank you very much

I don`t think there is much difference with age of reason. I improved my knowledge between this one and the latest age of reason one.
Also, I think I didn't keep it ;-)

gregs40

Apr 26, 2006
indeed age of reason is amazing. i ve got 25 mo of ram with pagepool set to 4. however it s not in french ;)

anyway, thaks.
regards
hy,
I've got a SHIFT and, as a lot of people, i've wanted to use it at all !!! ;-)
So, i've tried a lot of roms and... Stoped to the IOO, an of course, not in french. I've tried all the responses done by the different users found on this forum, and, none's working ! :-(
So, can anybody give us a CAB with all the dll's and files to translete our EN SHIFT in a french one ?
Thanks al lot for your responses...

thaihugo

Oct 22, 2005
There is no cab to change a rom to french. You need to ask the rom creator to make a french version. I doubt I00 has any french version.
I've done one without phone, if you can still find it. I don't have much plan to make a french version from current rom.