[ROM] fRomFuture - XTRA (KangVip)

Search This thread

Blackball

May 2, 2007
Nope. Just restore with hwota and everything is fine. I think you can't kill your device.
If it doesn't work I will make u a zip for another rom

Gesendet von meinem VKY-L29 mit Tapatalk

hoorinek

Feb 15, 2011
No, i mean.....This model Is dead. No Custom ROM... I want testing your Genesis ROM. Please add mod for status bar...

Blackball

May 2, 2007
The device is not old... You will get lineage this year I think

Gesendet von meinem VKY-L29 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Euforik95

berka38

Jan 9, 2010
Sundsvall
Hi I'm want to try a custom rom on my p10 and locking forward for your rom and hope I can change fonts in Swedish language Whit it. Gonna try to get the unlock code from Huawei site or call the support. it been awhile since I flashed the HTC magic and the Sony s4 so got to read up about how to proceed after unlock the device. sorry for my bad English. Have a great weekend all

haimmalka

Apr 1, 2011
Hi I'm want to try a custom rom on my p10 and locking forward for your rom and hope I can change fonts in Swedish language Whit it. Gonna try to get the unlock code from Huawei site or call the support. it been awhile since I flashed the HTC magic and the Sony s4 so got to read up about how to proceed after unlock the device. sorry for my bad English. Have a great weekend all

Do not Do It!
His rom does not work well!!!

unlock p10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cSVKZuUnEI&list=LLBo2olMH8gn6cVCyNKJNKSg&index=3&t=3s

Reactions: berka38

haimmalka

Apr 1, 2011

I've been trying a couple of times
I will not delete my device again to try with it to work I'm sure it will also not work in the link you sent

If he post his rom it should be built-in!

It also register that it is difficult to build a rom p10 nor does it have a p10 device ..

I do not believe you install this rom and you have Google paly Google Store. Can you provide a reloaded?

funiewski

Dec 18, 2010
Stockholm
ASUS ZenFone 8
I've been trying a couple of times
I will not delete my device again to try with it to work I'm sure it will also not work in the link you sent

If he post his rom it should be built-in!

It also register that it is difficult to build a rom p10 nor does it have a p10 device ..

I do not believe you install this rom and you have Google paly Google Store. Can you provide a reloaded?

I've tested this rom from the beginning and yes I had google play from start (in the rom), you don't need to wipe the device for installing the apk from my link, it's only an app.
I don't understand, what do you mean with reloaded?:confused:

haimmalka

Apr 1, 2011
I've tested this rom from the beginning and yes I had google play from start (in the rom), you don't need to wipe the device for installing the apk from my link, it's only an app.
I don't understand, what do you mean with reloaded?:confused:

Now I'm an orginal rom!!!!!!!!!!

I should now unlocker this reset device
Need to install recovery + rom it ....I've done this 10 times already..It does not come with Google Rom package!!

You can read comments even a rom developer knows he does not name a Google package

So how do you say there is it?

Maybe I mean something else you do not mean why I write
I mean Market Store for download applications

I also try installation as you sent maybe another
But it did not work and I checked it several times !!!

funiewski

Dec 18, 2010
Stockholm
ASUS ZenFone 8
Now I'm an orginal rom!!!!!!!!!!

I should now unlocker this reset device
Need to install recovery + rom it ....I've done this 10 times already..It does not come with Google Rom package!!

You can read comments even a rom developer knows he does not name a Google package

So how do you say there is it?

Maybe I mean something else you do not mean why I write
I mean Market Store for download applications

I also try installation as you sent maybe another
But it did not work and I checked it several times !!!
I don't know what to say, I'm the original tester of this rom for P10. I had Google market from the beginning. I haven't reflashed any rom since I flashed this one. Maybe problems dipence on which firmware you had from the beginning. I had European. Than sometimes it can be problems with apps permissions.

haimmalka

Apr 1, 2011
I don't know what to say, I'm the original tester of this rom for P10. I had Google market from the beginning. I haven't reflashed any rom since I flashed this one. Maybe problems dipence on which firmware you had from the beginning. I had European. Than sometimes it can be problems with apps permissions.

What version are you in? What version are you now?
me vtr-l29c432b151

funiewski

Dec 18, 2010
Stockholm
ASUS ZenFone 8

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170716-141758.png
    Screenshot_20170716-141758.png
    232.9 KB · Views: 180

Top Liked Posts