[ROM-FroYo AOSP+CyanogenMod] DeFroST 6.1a 12/12: HAVS/FM/MODS/OTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Vorbeth

Mar 10, 2006
Would it be possible to compile the camera with 2592x1552?

I've tried to decompile the apk, but it always errors when recompiling.

larsn84

Apr 15, 2009
Aarhus
androidtips.mono.net
Works for me in SE.

Did you do anything to make it work?
Mine doesn't work - again.
I triede setting APN manually, but no luck. Can't figure out why data-connection doesn't work anymore for me. I see a lot of other danish and swedish people have problems too.
I triede dialing *#*#RING#*#* (*#*#6746#*#*) and go in to extra phone settings, but that doesn't work for me in this release either.

Right now I only got LeeDroid 1.2, which is the newest release of all, that works for me.

Data on these ROM's stopped working after
DeFrost 2.0c,
LeeDroid 1.3,
SetROM 3.3
OpenDesire (dunno, but worked earlier and doesn't anymore.

These ROMS are confirmed to worked
SetROM 1.0
FIRERIZN
LeeDroid 1.2

Could you please tell me which changes has been made, so I could get the newest ROM release and make a MOD so it works for all in the Nordics

emms007

Mar 19, 2008
Was using defrost 2.1 with perfect battery. I switched to 2.2 yesterday and I see that heavy use from Suspend process is back.

Are you guys also seeing this?

woodyblade

Jun 19, 2010
Is there a full wipe required when coming from 2.2 (due to the kernel update)?

Might be best to wipe I just updated from 2.2 with no wipe and the scrolling is very choppy through menus, takes over a min to mount SD Card on boot, thought it was the 800mv kernel (1113mhz one) at first just tried 925mv same result, so going to do a wipe now.

toinux

Jul 8, 2010
Might be best to wipe I just updated from 2.2 with no wipe and the scrolling is very choppy through menus, takes over a min to mount SD Card on boot, thought it was the 800mv kernel (1113mhz one) at first just tried 925mv same result, so going to do a wipe now.

I got a performance issue with 1113mhz kernel,
downscaling to 1075mhz fixed this.

sonderschalter

Nov 12, 2008
Munich

Had the same problem, although it was slightly better after one reboot.

I got a performance issue with 1113mhz kernel,
downscaling to 1075mhz fixed this.

Great hint - after I did that as well, everything seems to run quite smooth. At least by now. Thanks!

KaleBatzZ

May 25, 2010
Haarlem
Oke first try for this ROM and it feels great!

When using DeFroST 2.3 HAVS max 998MHz 800mV (max 998MHz), do you need SetCpu? Or can I Just flash it? Thanx!

@ Richard plz add the Dutch language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update:

Version 6.1a:
    • *New Market
    • *New Youtube
    • *New Gmail
    • *couple of cyanogenmod fixes (camera)
    • *new base kernel 6.1se svs 1113 CFS (reuploaded all flashable kernels + new nosleep wifi module)
    Richardtrip can you confirm if you are working on bringing 2.3 to defrost?

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

If CyanogenMod updates to gingerbread i'll update defrost. Currently we have an almost working aosp version but with a graphic bug. We have to wait for an updated proprietary lib from htc (nexus n1 ota maybe).
    Hi Richard.

Does this mean that we should expect an Gingerbread Defrost!? Or those of us that want to switch should go for Ginger Villain!?

Thanks for your work.

Merry Christmas everyone!

There will be a gingerbread defrost.
    Update:

Version 6.1a (reuploaded):

• *fixed flashlight
    • *New Market (flashable)
    • *New Youtube
    • *New Gmail
    • *couple of cyanogenmod fixes (camera)
    • *new base kernel 6.1se svs 1113 CFS (reuploaded all flashable kernels + new nosleep wifi module)
    Power drain is still horrible. From all my tools, it still shows "SYSTEM" as most draining.

Now can anyone answer this, is it possible that one app I have open is using a "SYSTEM" component while sleeping so it shows up as "SYSTEM" in partial wake rather than the actual app? If this is the case, it'll be impossible to figure out.

I did manage to pull up what "SYSTEM" includes, can anyone tell me if they know any of these components could be the cause of my 4-5% drain while sleep?

Account and Sync settings
    Android system
    Defrost settings
    Google backup Transport
    HTC Radio Info
    Network Location
    Settings
    Settings Storage
    VPN Services

can you provide this info:
    adb shell
    dumpsys batteryinfo > /sdcard/batteryinfo.txt

and post the batteryinfo.txt? (as an attachment please :))
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone