[ROM]Froyo B-VER 6 - RELEASED!!!

Search This thread

elladb

Apr 12, 2005
Modiin
This is my first ROM so...

This ROM based on BLAZN (by tiad8 from XDA).

I tested the ROM on Raph100 and Diam100 and every thing works, including the camera and camcoder. I don't have other devices so i can help but i need some log to see what's wrong.

I'm getting 21FPS (diam100) and 20.2FPS (raph100) with NeoCore with no overclock and camera+camcoder works great.

How to install V6:
1. choose your device and put startup.txt on npkinstall and on root.
2. run install.exe in the npkinstall folder - REBOOT.
3. check that you have 'ts-calibration' file (if not download it from here: http://www.neopeek.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6420)
4. run harted
5. after startup wizard finish, wait 5 min and restart.
6. start harted and have fun!

Download:
Ver 5 - http://www.multiupload.com/AIJ8FA7GXL
Ver 6 - http://www.multiupload.com/2FA7W8Z4PQ

Change Log:
9/3/2011 - Ver 6 -
live wallpaper - works great!!!
youtube HQ works - sometimes...
bluetooth - for some it work and for some not...
camera / and camcoder (new program)
QuickPic instead of Gallery3D
Zimly for music and video
bug fix and much more...
25/2/2011 - ver 5 - camcoder!!!
15/2/2011 - ver 4 more fonts
14/2/2011 - ver 4 light - if you want or need...
14/2/2011 - ver 4 - bug fix + camera works great - based on Froyo X red - so no deep sleep.
13/2/2011 - ver 3 - based on froyo x and Cherry Pie Build v2.
8/2/2011 - ver 2 - upgraded to froyo x (red) - it's not prefect but it's ok.
4/2/2011 - first release

Sorry if I'm not answering any Q or problems but I'm very busy.

when you report a bug please do it in this format:
1. my device is:
2. I'm using kernel:
3. I'm using Ver:
4. the problem is:

thanks

Nebarkay

Last edited:

djdafreund

Dec 19, 2008
Atlanta, GA
That's amazing!!! Wow, i'm not ready for using android builds needing the separate partition personally, but can't wait to see if something can use this to figure out what is helping get this kind of battery power. I would be willing to bet a lump sum it's not relating to being an ext2 build (verses image style like main FRX04 build here), as when in sleep mode, nothing is getting accessed to USE more power to constitute that being a reason, as there both in low power mode, with equal amounts of access to reading changed values (very little). Which means it's very likely we can figure out what differences in this version getting this battery length, compared to normal equivalent ext2 rom builds battery.
I get (as of today, using normal FRX04 and camera additions and libraries) from 2pm-7pm dropped from 99% to 54% (about 10% per hour), with the differences being it was sleeping mostly the whole time in my holster. This seems like it's getting (from reading the post) 10% of USING it, and 45hours of standby, which is a HUGE difference.

djdafreund

Dec 19, 2008
Atlanta, GA
No, haven't tried it yet on my raph800, but simply GUESSING it would since he's using viruscrazy's files from his thread, which does work on diamonds, raphs, etc. I will try it once i get a chance (or extra memory stick i don't mind making separate partitions), as right now i have 2.2(camera) and 2.3 install setup's (using images) as the way i have things done, i don't want to mess with making a separate ext2 partition to do this (reason i didn't do 2.3rom until they came out with the newer version setup with an image instead, like frx04 is done).
But when i get some time (or if someone ends up making the non-ext2 partition version on THIS build), i will shift some stuff around to make an extra partition for this as i would love to help test this out for raph800 users as well. I only have an 8gig, and have almost 7 gig's used, including both android versions, music, pictures (i take A LOT, and frequently)

M

mixalhsxalk

Please delete mirrors of versions and let the guys fix the version 5..This versions contains warez apps..They delete the main mirrors until remove these apps and give back version 5 :) ..Thanks

By the way its the best build i saw untill now..

xtremists

Jan 12, 2011
thnkx for the reply well m saying as he refered neopeek mother tut for installing but the pics remvoed from there well i just want to know whts the difference between this huawei roms and xdaandriod versions ??

M

mixalhsxalk

thnkx for the reply well m saying as he refered neopeek mother tut for installing but the pics remvoed from there well i just want to know whts the difference between this huawei roms and xdaandriod versions ??

The way of installing and porting its clearly different..You could try both of them and decide what fits you..There are many differnents..I prefer huawei roms as you said just because its a little bit faster for me..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my first ROM so...

This ROM based on BLAZN (by tiad8 from XDA).

I tested the ROM on Raph100 and Diam100 and every thing works, including the camera and camcoder. I don't have other devices so i can help but i need some log to see what's wrong.

I'm getting 21FPS (diam100) and 20.2FPS (raph100) with NeoCore with no overclock and camera+camcoder works great.

How to install V6:
    1. choose your device and put startup.txt on npkinstall and on root.
    2. run install.exe in the npkinstall folder - REBOOT.
    3. check that you have 'ts-calibration' file (if not download it from here: http://www.neopeek.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6420)
    4. run harted
    5. after startup wizard finish, wait 5 min and restart.
    6. start harted and have fun!

Download:
    Ver 5 - http://www.multiupload.com/AIJ8FA7GXL
    Ver 6 - http://www.multiupload.com/2FA7W8Z4PQ

Change Log:
    9/3/2011 - Ver 6 -
    live wallpaper - works great!!!
    youtube HQ works - sometimes...
    bluetooth - for some it work and for some not...
    camera / and camcoder (new program)
    QuickPic instead of Gallery3D
    Zimly for music and video
    bug fix and much more...
    25/2/2011 - ver 5 - camcoder!!!
    15/2/2011 - ver 4 more fonts
    14/2/2011 - ver 4 light - if you want or need...
    14/2/2011 - ver 4 - bug fix + camera works great - based on Froyo X red - so no deep sleep.
    13/2/2011 - ver 3 - based on froyo x and Cherry Pie Build v2.
    8/2/2011 - ver 2 - upgraded to froyo x (red) - it's not prefect but it's ok.
    4/2/2011 - first release

Sorry if I'm not answering any Q or problems but I'm very busy.

when you report a bug please do it in this format:
    1. my device is:
    2. I'm using kernel:
    3. I'm using Ver:
    4. the problem is:

thanks

Nebarkay
    If memory serves me right for neopeek variants, you require (at least) two partitions on your microSD card. The first one should be FAT/FAT32 and the second one should be EXT2. Once you have both set as primary (using the free version of partition wizard), you will need to extract the compressed file to the FAT/FAT32 partition (I don't think you require the andboot option here). Copy the startup.txt from haret startup folder to the root and then under the install folder there should be another subfolder for that startup.txt that should be copied to the install folder. Run the install, reboot and enjoy! I am also not 100% sure if you require a kernel package that should be extracted to the root of your microSD.
    Good luck buddy!

I forgot to tell you that got SetCPU 2.03 set at 128Mhz (min & max) at screen off & pm.sleep_mode=1 sort of beefs up standby time. WiFi & GPS-less daily use should even give you more mileage, but cam & camc are both batt consumptive.