v.20120805.103226

Details:
  • Started from pure 2.2.3_r2 AOSP source
  • Built with the Linaro 4.7.1 toolchain
  • AROMA installer; install what you want
  • ezgb-2636-v1.5.2f_S kernels by EzTerry
  • Firerat's CMTD support
  • Apps2sd-ext in settings > applications > install location
  • Swap in settings > applications (Requires swap partition and only recommended if you NEED it.)
  • Choose ADW Launcher, Launcher2, or Zeam Launcher
  • Gapps and Superuser pre-installed
  • Full busybox support
  • Numerous performance tweaks
  • Fast and stable

Installation instructions:
  1. With cmtd, a 70MB+ /system partition is required
  2. Flash the rom.zip
  3. Follow along the prompts
  4. Choose Default or Custom Install
  5. Finish install
  6. Boot into android, setup your account, and open the market
  7. Reboot
    If you have any issues with google play downloads, clear the data for google play.

Special thanks:
  • Amarullz
  • Android team
  • CyanogenMod
  • Ezterry
  • Firerat
  • Linaro team

Last edited:
J

jianC

Just flashed it onto my 32B dream.. Everything works, and is fast and snappy as expected except for market.. I ran fix_permissions and rebooted, but market would not show any apps that would regularly show up (kittehface lwp, xda app, etc)

I removed
Code:
setprop dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode false
setprop dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags v=n,o=v
from build.prop, wiped data, and it fixed the problem. When I added these two lines to an AOSP rom I compiled for HD2 a while back, it would bug the build until I removed it and tested it again.

ryree0

Jun 12, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
github.com
Just flashed it onto my 32B dream.. Everything works, and is fast and snappy as expected except for market.. I ran fix_permissions and rebooted, but market would not show any apps that would regularly show up (kittehface lwp, xda app, etc)

I removed
Code:
from build.prop, wiped data, and it fixed the problem. When I added these two lines to an AOSP rom I compiled for HD2 a while back, it would bug the build until I removed it and tested it again.

That's odd, I have been running the build on 32b sapphire and have not experienced any issues with market apps. If there are any other reports of the issue, I will remove them from the next release.

Thanks for the feedback, as this is an early release, there are probably going to be some issues that I have not encountered.

chris122380

Sep 29, 2010
chris122380.x10.mx
Does this ROM use the AOSP Dialer or the CM Dialer? I prefer the CM dialer because it has the dilaer icon next to each contact that has a phone number and the AOSP doesn't (Have to long press to make a phone call :-( )

ryree0

Jun 12, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
github.com
Does this ROM use the AOSP Dialer or the CM Dialer? I prefer the CM dialer because it has the dilaer icon next to each contact that has a phone number and the AOSP doesn't (Have to long press to make a phone call :-( )

The rom comes with the AOSP dialer; however, I typically do not include that when I build for myself and instead build with exDialer (touchpal contacts is also good). I can include whichever dialer people feel comfortable with, as long as the developer allows doing so; I personally don't like the regular dialer at all.

Last edited:

BluPix

Dec 26, 2009
I don't see languages other than en,de,es,fr and it. It's possible to add all languages? Or just Czech 'cs' ?

And if you are using linaro, did you tested some patches like memset/memcpy? I have Kindle Fire with Linaro patched and compiled ICS, it's faster, in some benchmarks it has 2x faster memory operations.

Last edited:

v0 HaVoK 0v

Apr 10, 2011
Newtowncunningham

I removed
Code:
Yes, I am having this aswell. Infact barely any apps are showing for me.
How did you do what your saying, do I enter those codes in terminal or something?

Last edited:

ismaf6

Feb 1, 2009
Very smooth, but really ...

Install the Media folder, as there is included in the system, and therefore had no sound .... correct??

Thanks to Google translator ....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LMCBANNER.png

v.20120805.103226

Details:
    • Started from pure 2.2.3_r2 AOSP source
    • Built with the Linaro 4.7.1 toolchain
    • AROMA installer; install what you want
    • ezgb-2636-v1.5.2f_S kernels by EzTerry
    • Firerat's CMTD support
    • Apps2sd-ext in settings > applications > install location
    • Swap in settings > applications (Requires swap partition and only recommended if you NEED it.)
    • Choose ADW Launcher, Launcher2, or Zeam Launcher
    • Gapps and Superuser pre-installed
    • Full busybox support
    • Numerous performance tweaks
    • Fast and stable

Installation instructions:
    1. With cmtd, a 70MB+ /system partition is required
    2. Flash the rom.zip
    3. Follow along the prompts
    4. Choose Default or Custom Install
    5. Finish install
    6. Boot into android, setup your account, and open the market
    7. Reboot
      If you have any issues with google play downloads, clear the data for google play.

Special thanks:
    • Amarullz
    • Android team
    • CyanogenMod
    • Ezterry
    • Firerat
    • Linaro team
    Since people are growing impatient for the next release, I will give a quick status update.
    There has been a lot of progress since the release of the first rom, everything after 07/17/2012 11:17 PM is new for the next release. Check out the activity log, if you are interested on the full details.

In short:
    Audio fixed
    Tts fixed
    Sounds fixed
    New boot scripts
    New sync/build scripts
    Major bionic updates
    Full linaro support
    Etc.

The new release has been ready for a few days; however, I have been working on finishing up an aroma configuration for the next release as promised earlier. I should have it finished today, with any luck.

[Edit] I ran into a tiny regression, so I had to delay the release. I will try to get it put up tonight; however, I am busy today. I do have the latest release installed on my phone and it runs flawlessly.
    Just a quick update on what's going on right now:
    I have been out of town for a few days; however, I am currently hard at work on adding some new options for users to opt-in for performance/etc.

As for the feature requests:
    I am currently hard at work on this rom, and I do it by myself. If you would like to see features/etc included, you are free to add them and pull request on my github or pm me a patch on here. If it is stable and good quality, it will be included. That is not to say that some of requests will not be included anyway, or that these requests are not already on my to do list; however, the time frame in which the requests will be finished is not something that I can guarantee.

I am excited to see some interest in this rom, as I was unsure about the reception of such a modest project. Thank you all for commenting and showing support.

Also, I have fixed:
    the audio file inclusion
    (hopefully) audio hiss
    made some (untested) performance increases in bionic

The build that I am about to flash includes these fixes and they may require more testing/work.
    Aroma installer will most likely be included in the next release so that everyone can get the end user experience that is desired out of the box.
    Found a few issues and cleaned them up in the installer; if you have any issues when installing:
    Please press the log button after the installation occurs, a copy of the log will be then be saved to /sdcard/LMCF20120805.103226.AROMA.zip.log.txt, then post that log in a pastebin; it would speed up fixing issues within the aroma configuration exponentially.

[Edit 2] I have fixed the issues that I found earlier and the release will be up later on this afternoon.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone