[ROM] "Froyo Melt" v2.2.1 DreamTeam Froyo 2.2.2 Mod/Theme (10-31-11)

Search This thread

ldrifta

Mar 15, 2011
Lynn, Mass
DreamTeam:Rom Thread

This Rom is basically the rom Maximo360, tvall and myself built for our dev team ~DreamTeam~ but it's modded
Us 3 agreed that the rom we sponsored through the team would be as "stock" as possible!!
So this is just my side project from it, it's a work in progress... but it's coming out pretty good so far!
So try it and tell me what you think :D

Recent updates

~Updated all themes (still not perfect, but much much better!!!)

~Rom still has minor playback glitch, I promise you im working on it...

~Some other things mentioned I will work on also, so expect an update soon!!!

~There may or may not be a special gift coming soon thanks to DreamTeam, but no promises :D

Thank You and Enjoy!

Download links: Basically unPerfected...

Froyo Melt v2.2.1 - If on 2.2 or under, MUST wipe before flashing.

Flashable Themes (zip files to flash in recovery) Screenshots Below!!

*************************************************************************************************
* Red & Black Theme - Custom Red/Black theme
* Blue & Black Theme - Custom Blue/Black theme
* Black Theme - Custom Black theme
* InfiniBread Theme - Gingerbread Theme
*************************************************************************************************

*Themes only compatable with v2.2.1+ sorry for inconvenience...

*Extra wallpapers is based off cyanogenmod cm wallpapers, all credit goes to CM

Screenshots Below!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats working?

-Wifi
-Phone
-Camera
-Bluetooth
-Mms/Sms
-Camcorder
-The good stuff

Whats not working?

-Anything else, let me know...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to enable Apps2sd:

-Flash & boot rom!

-Now go to 'Froyo Parts' in app drawer

-Check boxes for app/data 2 sd

-Now open 'Root Booter' app and do normal reboot!

-Now look at available memory for device is settings/sd card/internal storage=

Should be about 89.**mb :D (for G1 users)

NOTE: when rebooting the splash screen freezes for a second and it takes a while to load, but it is working!

Change Log:

Froyo Melt v2.2.1
-GB Keyboard Fix!!!
-Updated Themes
-Theme Screenshots

Froyo Melt v2.1
-GB Keyboard
-Stock theme
-New flashable themes
-fixed camcorder
-fix wifi

Froyo Melt v2.0
-Key layout fix
-Fingerprit edit
-New theme

Froyo Melt v1.9
-Rebuild
-Speed
-New theme
-Hopefully fixed reboot bug

Froyo Melt v1.8
-Apps2sd working finally thanks to DreamTeam!!
-Customized
-New Boot animation

Froyo Melt v1.7(AOSP)
-Updated
-Dreamteam modified
-Smooth/Fast

Froyo Melt v1.6 (CM6.1.0) Discontinued...

-CyanogenMod 6.1.0
-CMParts
Warning: Adjust UI tweaks at your own risk!!
-if you want white clock and date txt, only adjust clock color and date color! NOTHING ELSE!!!
The way the theme is, you will lose it if you mess with UI Tweaks too much... sorry, enjoy!

Froyo Melt v1.5

-Market fixed
-Better scroll speed
-Better battery life
-Reboot (3 options)

Froyo Melt v1.4

-Fixed theme
-still working on app2sd fix... sorry

Froyo Melt v1.3

-Launcher Pro
-Extra Wallpapers option
-Faster/Smoother

Froyo Melt v1.2

-SU Permissions fix
-Froyo parts fix
EDIT: Froyo Parts is still broken

Froyo Melt v1.1

-Auto Kernel
-Custom wallpapers and theme
-Froyo Parts
-Audio Hack
-Superuser Permissions

More roms:

SenseLX

DT Froyo AOSP

DT EZGB 2.3.5 Port

If you like this or any of my work, check out GRP where me and some friends have gathered (The DREAMteam :D) to work on roms for 32b Devices... http://greenromproject.com/forumdisplay.php?139-DreamTeam

Don't forget to hit the 'Thanks' button!!!

Attachments

• s1.png
    s1.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 460
  • s2.png
    s2.png
    56 KB · Views: 442
  • s3.png
    s3.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 406
  • b1.png
    b1.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 387
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 533
  • b3.png
    b3.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 423
  • bb1.png
    bb1.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 379
  • bb2.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 425
  • bb3.png
    bb3.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 358
  • rb1.png
    rb1.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 315
  • rb2.png
    rb2.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 347
  • rb3.png
    rb3.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 300
  • I1.png
    I1.png
    19 KB · Views: 302
  • ib2.jpg
    ib2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 378
  • ib3.png
    ib3.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:

tvall

Oct 10, 2010
Springfield
Is this the same thing as our v1.3 rom, just themed?
Also in my limited testing of that roms, Bluetooth turns on. What's broken about it?

lmcdaniel215

Apr 11, 2010
Loved the rom but su is broken very fast and could you add the battery precentage to the top please?

Sent from my HTC Magic/G1 using XDA App

ldrifta

Mar 15, 2011
Lynn, Mass
Is this the same thing as our v1.3 rom, just themed?
Also in my limited testing of that roms, Bluetooth turns on. What's broken about it?
no this is actually my first aosp rom i built back when we started the dreamteam idea.. but max ended up building one too and we did all the work for 'our' rom on his build.. i kinda kept this in the shadows because it too had that camera 'issue' but than when i figured out how to fix that i kinda pulled this rom back out of the darkness and started modding it with all the black..

its actually pretty cool i been learning all these things... i did all the theming myself.. broke open the framework.apk and modded it and opened the services.jar blah blah blah but i did kinda follow along with some of the ideas we used in the 1.3 rom....

sooo to answer ur question, yes and no lol

@lmcdaniel215 = the su is broken? ill check it out.. probly something on the script.. thanks for telling me

@danthepan124 = lol i will upload screen shots.. i was jus tired last night when i finally finished the rom :D thanks for the support

Khizzer

Nov 27, 2010
Dubai
yeah we can juz giv a try and see how they work b coz when i installed them on eclair sense using the live wallpaper patch they worked flawlessly....

Last edited:

danthepan124

Jul 26, 2011
Uhm...you might want to fix the scrolling speed, it's really slow :/

also we don't have the option to edit ADWlauncher changes

nickeedoo

May 12, 2010
Let me second Zeam launcher. It's pretty fast, and it's awesome. Otherwise Launcherpro. In my opinion, ADW is way overused when Zeam and LP are much much smoother. But yeah. Can we get any other reviews on the speed and such? I've got FroSense .9 right now and I like trying out different things if there's a speed/space advantage.

ldrifta

Mar 15, 2011
Lynn, Mass
k well i added adw to next update, but now i know you guys dont like it i will try launcher pro... i dislike zeam.. just dont like how it looks... sorry guys.. but i have to admit im testing adw right now and it is flyyying!!! super fast, smooth and customizable.. i recommend adw..

danthepan124

Jul 26, 2011
k well i added adw to next update, but now i know you guys dont like it i will try launcher pro... i dislike zeam.. just dont like how it looks... sorry guys.. but i have to admit im testing adw right now and it is flyyying!!! super fast, smooth and customizable.. i recommend adw..

Then I say go ffor adw! Lol, I like how adw is customizable but I like launcherpros UI better, only problem with LP is that Widgets aren't free :(

Sent from my Gingerbread on Sapphire using XDA App

ldrifta

Mar 15, 2011
Lynn, Mass
Then I say go ffor adw! Lol, I like how adw is customizable but I like launcherpros UI better, only problem with LP is that Widgets aren't free :(

Sent from my Gingerbread on Sapphire using XDA App
lol your gonna laugh.. but after abunch of late night work and testing... i decided to use launcher pro. i also like the ui better and it at least comes with a wallpaper menu.. adw has no wallpaper option, so i was up all night trying to make a wallpaper app... finally got it to work but it still kinda messed up, so ill use launcher pro but also provide the app as an extra if people want the extra wallpapers..

danthepan124

Jul 26, 2011
lol your gonna laugh.. but after abunch of late night work and testing... i decided to use launcher pro. i also like the ui better and it at least comes with a wallpaper menu.. adw has no wallpaper option, so i was up all night trying to make a wallpaper app... finally got it to work but it still kinda messed up, so ill use launcher pro but also provide the app as an extra if people want the extra wallpapers..

if you ever need any help with testing, don't be shy to PM me!
and I suppose LP is good, i just wish i could buy it without needing a credit card >.<

Reactions: ldrifta

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DreamTeam:Rom Thread

This Rom is basically the rom Maximo360, tvall and myself built for our dev team ~DreamTeam~ but it's modded
    Us 3 agreed that the rom we sponsored through the team would be as "stock" as possible!!
    So this is just my side project from it, it's a work in progress... but it's coming out pretty good so far!
    So try it and tell me what you think :D

Recent updates

~Updated all themes (still not perfect, but much much better!!!)

~Rom still has minor playback glitch, I promise you im working on it...

~Some other things mentioned I will work on also, so expect an update soon!!!

~There may or may not be a special gift coming soon thanks to DreamTeam, but no promises :D

Thank You and Enjoy!

Download links: Basically unPerfected...

Froyo Melt v2.2.1 - If on 2.2 or under, MUST wipe before flashing.

Flashable Themes (zip files to flash in recovery) Screenshots Below!!

* Red & Black Theme - Custom Red/Black theme
    * Blue & Black Theme - Custom Blue/Black theme
    * Black Theme - Custom Black theme
    * InfiniBread Theme - Gingerbread Theme

*Themes only compatable with v2.2.1+ sorry for inconvenience...

*Extra wallpapers is based off cyanogenmod cm wallpapers, all credit goes to CM

Screenshots Below!!!

Whats working?

-Wifi
    -Phone
    -Camera
    -Bluetooth
    -Mms/Sms
    -Camcorder
    -The good stuff

Whats not working?

-Anything else, let me know...

How to enable Apps2sd:

-Flash & boot rom!

-Now go to 'Froyo Parts' in app drawer

-Check boxes for app/data 2 sd

-Now open 'Root Booter' app and do normal reboot!

-Now look at available memory for device is settings/sd card/internal storage=

Should be about 89.**mb :D (for G1 users)

NOTE: when rebooting the splash screen freezes for a second and it takes a while to load, but it is working!

Change Log:

Froyo Melt v2.2.1
    -GB Keyboard Fix!!!
    -Updated Themes
    -Theme Screenshots

Froyo Melt v2.1
    -GB Keyboard
    -Stock theme
    -New flashable themes
    -fixed camcorder
    -fix wifi

Froyo Melt v2.0
    -Key layout fix
    -Fingerprit edit
    -New theme

Froyo Melt v1.9
    -Rebuild
    -Speed
    -New theme
    -Hopefully fixed reboot bug

Froyo Melt v1.8
    -Apps2sd working finally thanks to DreamTeam!!
    -Customized
    -New Boot animation

Froyo Melt v1.7(AOSP)
    -Updated
    -Dreamteam modified
    -Smooth/Fast

Froyo Melt v1.6 (CM6.1.0) Discontinued...

-CyanogenMod 6.1.0
    -CMParts
    Warning: Adjust UI tweaks at your own risk!!
    -if you want white clock and date txt, only adjust clock color and date color! NOTHING ELSE!!!
    The way the theme is, you will lose it if you mess with UI Tweaks too much... sorry, enjoy!

Froyo Melt v1.5

-Market fixed
    -Better scroll speed
    -Better battery life
    -Reboot (3 options)

Froyo Melt v1.4

-Fixed theme
    -still working on app2sd fix... sorry

Froyo Melt v1.3

-Launcher Pro
    -Extra Wallpapers option
    -Faster/Smoother

Froyo Melt v1.2

-SU Permissions fix
    -Froyo parts fix
    EDIT: Froyo Parts is still broken

Froyo Melt v1.1

-Auto Kernel
    -Custom wallpapers and theme
    -Froyo Parts
    -Audio Hack
    -Superuser Permissions

More roms:

SenseLX

DT Froyo AOSP

DT EZGB 2.3.5 Port

If you like this or any of my work, check out GRP where me and some friends have gathered (The DREAMteam :D) to work on roms for 32b Devices... http://greenromproject.com/forumdisplay.php?139-DreamTeam

Don't forget to hit the 'Thanks' button!!!

if you ever need any help with testing, don't be shy to PM me!
    and I suppose LP is good, i just wish i could buy it without needing a credit card >.<
    Great job man!

Sent from my Sidekick 4G using XDA Premium App!
    LOL! :D Oh! Don't get me wrong, I do get many results. Just not what I usually see when I type those keywords. OH! Your ROM like me alright, I can garantee that. And I'm love it, too. :D

EDIT: BTW! What atk?
    I'll download it when I have a chance. ;)