[ROM] [FroYo] RoDrIgUeZsTyLe r21 LimeMOD [v3.5 FIX] Apps2ext/Fast/Stable [07/20/10]

Search This thread

haven80

Feb 21, 2008
Rome
www.cassaro.eu
Yeah i have just installed an apk found here in XDA "Adobe Flash Player 10.1.apk"
Worked like a charm.
Anyone know how to have the rounded upper corners in the status bar like the ones in cyanogen?

john206

Oct 2, 2009
Hello folks,

I was not able to do step 1 (upgrade Radio),says"multiple images" and it aborts,however steps 2 and 3 were fine!

anyone has any idea?:)

YettaVR6

Oct 12, 2007
Philadelphia
Sorry if this has been discussed, but i'm running 1.1 which has the clock back, but doesn't seem to have the green screen saver clock? With the stock ROM when my phone was in the dock for about 5 minutes it would go to a green clock that would move around the screen. I woke up this morning and it was still at the full color clock screen at full brightness. Kinda worried me that I might have burn in. Is there a way to enable the green screen saver clock?

Anyone know how to get this back? I really miss the green clock, and will probably stop using my dock for now for fear of screen burn-in until its fixed.

Bigworm37

Jun 2, 2010
Im currently not running any radio with Froyo....do i still need to install the first step to have the this rom working with no problems (like teathering wifi, usb mounting...etc) ...I hope i can just skip this and continue with other steps..

Thanks
BGW

zedmec

Jan 1, 2009
Im currently not running any radio with Froyo....do i still need to install the first step to have the this rom working with no problems (like teathering wifi, usb mounting...etc) ...I hope i can just skip this and continue with other steps..

Thanks
BGW

No you can't skip the radio without camera/wifi/video playback issues

Dark Witch

Dec 17, 2008
San Jose
i just installed this rom is way too cool!!, anyone know how can i put cute icons like the droid package icons?? as well i notice that when you connect the sd card to the pc (mount) works ok but when you try to unmount it gets stock :( that you need to reboot the phone :(.

Also the hotspot do not work other devices are able to find the phone but they cant connect.. :(

Any help?

Last edited:

mardox

Feb 2, 2010
could someone please help me in replacing the launcherpro with stock froyo launcher, like the stock so much more:) otherwise great rom!

Ellises

Sep 19, 2008
twitter.com
This is an excellent rom/mod of the leaked froyo rom, this rom is fast, quick, and smooth compared to the original rom. I really like the LauncherPro, its a lot better and faster and smooth then the original launcher. Only issue I had when updating to the new v1.3 kernel, is that most of my applications disappeared, fix_permissions stating that they can't be found so I had to reinstall them. else wise I love this rom, keep up the good work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Paul say this in twitter

"Awesome, just got colour trackball notification in Trackball Alert Pro working in Froyo. Downloads to follow after testing!"
    You guys that think it's OK for a broken wifi are not with the program. That's a total deal breaker...guarantee you. Everyone has a little "something" they want in a ROM. For me, it was FLAC support native to the ROM, instead of using a specialized app that supported it. That's the reason for now, I'm using Enom's ROM per my sig. I still highly support ROD and keep up. But Enom's ROM is super smooth. I was using Wildmonks Test higher CPU kernel the hour he posted it, BTW. But since nothing was happening here, I went out looking at all the available stuff. I have the same customized Launcher Pro as here courtesy of MicroMod777. Same for Cyan them. Linpack scores are 42. Quadrant scores low 1600's. Sure, not as good as Rod's, but it works with no problems and.....has built in Flac audio support, which I love. I know Flac is supported in CM ROMs too, so it will come about here, real soon I'm sure. Anyways..I will keep lurking and hoping to install, yet another Super Rod special.

Docmjldds.. the Speed here is incredible, for me too :D you will Love it (btw. Wifi works Now)
    I will see if I can find out for you.

The widget on the desktop is called System Info Widget. You can purchase it on the Android market.
    I tried installing this rom in my HTC Legend.

Android 2.2 FroYo AOSP/FRF91/MCR21 ROM Only for Nexus One !!!

Hey, why?
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.