[ROM] FULL DEODEX | QQ ONE UI 2.5 | N960FXXS7FUA1| 17-January-2020

Search This thread

Alboooz

Dec 21, 2018
Hi dev, thanks for the rom, i instaled your previous rom few weeks a go and strange it didn't even start, but the newe rom now i installed and works flawless even magisk for the first time shove me the test successful.😃

Well, the health app is launching differently now, there is no place to touch to test blood rate, stress or co2, is this happen to all of you or just me.🤔

Last edited:

ACC18

Dec 7, 2014
Xiaomi Redmi 4X
Xiaomi Redmi 5
Hi dev, thanks for the rom, i instaled your previous rom few weeks a go and strange it didn't even start, but the newe rom now i installed and works flawless even magisk for the first time shove me the test successful.😃

Well, the health app is launching differently now, there is no place to touch to test blood rate, stress or co2, is this happen to all of you or just me.🤔
Are You debloat the health service?. Pls reinstall rom and dont touch health service on debloat section

Alboooz

Dec 21, 2018
Are You debloat the health service?. Pls reinstall rom and dont touch health service on debloat section
With my knowledge i didn't touch anything at that app at all, because i need to use s.health to test my stress and blood when I'm nervous during computing.😁

nf88nfno3054

Jun 22, 2018
Hello boss. Is this software really DEknoxed. Does it really not connect to the Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment server?

I have a phone that can be locked by the operator. I want to upload this soft to skip overlays from the operator. Please help. ..

Alboooz

Dec 21, 2018
Its on installer. When we flash the rom, there is debloat section
Sure, i know that friend, and i did install it correctly, but it was strange that after complete installation and botup the s.health launch was strange all my history is there, but no button to touch for testing anymore.
I'll fix it when i have some time, but thanks anyway.

Maspon

Oct 3, 2017
Device would stuck on Samsung logo after reboot. You must hold volume down and power button to force the device to restart to launch the device properly.

And why there's only two screen mode options in the settings?

jayjay1234

Jan 24, 2009
Hi, just want to say great ROM and kernel. Love that Safetynet is already setup. Very smooth and everything just works. Thanks you, hope for an update if time allows.

nf88nfno3054

Jun 22, 2018
Hello. I have this version of the software, I would like to do a rota on my phone and I chose this system. Will He work. I request information. I don't want to void my warranty if it doesn't work. PDA / AP Version N960FXXU8FUD1 CSC Version N960FOXM8FUD1 MODEM / CP Version N960FXXU8FUD1

manimaluk

Jan 8, 2011
Hi. How do I fix this please.

p1DEuJZ.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Link here is dead. I am looking for a ROM for my Note 9 that is close to the official without the bloatware
    I used this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LAmD64ewjTY5S8La7asOR59NctwzrLvw/view
    worked for me :)
    Thankss.. i am currently using DrKetan Android 9. I am afraid to change to Android Q cos this is my main phone and the current is working okay except when i look at the back glass its showing me N960U, but the current running is N960NKOU3CSG1 whilst the build number is N960FXXU2ZRLR... Any advice?
    I have a N960F. This rom shows mine as N960N now. It is nice & stable for me. Safey net pass works also. Why not make a nandriod backup of your existing rom first in TWRP if you are worried. If you run into any probs just restore. This is what i would do. I'm not a dev btw. I'm just telling you what i would do. I will say though, when it rebooted after flashing, i got a 'please wait' screen. I had to reboot again using the usual button sequence & that started the install, no probs after that. Good luck. :)
    New Update version 2.6 is online !

Changelog :

<*> update new base N960FXXS7FUA1 january patch security
    <*> disable samsung security
    <*> fix samsung account login and lockscreen security issue
    <*> fix safetynet
    <*> fix script for korean (N960N) variants (install only what u need!!)
    <*> fix battery capacity wrong display
    <*> update more apps OneUI 3.1 from S21
    <*> add new bootanimation style from S21
    <*> add clock font OneUI 3 style
    <*> add YouTube vanced in aroma
    <*> add GoodLock in aroma
    <*> add Google Camera in aroma
    <*> Vivid mode screen
    <*> reworking contact/call phone from oneUI 3.1 with call background video
    <*> boosted dolby sorround config from S21

link download : press hit thanks button!
    one-ui-2.5-featured-750x354.jpg

"You're Not Allowed To Take Files From My ROM Without My Permissions"
    *i will allow it if you ask me*

Warning!!! 'I am not responsible for bricked devices after Install This ROM!'

ROM Information:

- Base on Galaxy Note9 N960FXXS6FTK3(DBT)
    - Rooted / Deodexed / Busybox / Deknoxed
    - Multiple csc support
    - Android Q Samsung One UI 2.5 Native features
    - Multi variants support N960 F/DS/N

ROM Features:

-Fully deodexed rom. Say Good Bye to oat folder.
    --Aroma feature installation with theme selectable(white/dark mode).
    -Enhanced dark mode(ported from OneUI 3.0)
    -Debloating apps features (selectable in aroma)
    -Enable dolby in game and booster dolby sound
    -OneUI 3.0 apps (selectable in aroma)
    -S9 Infinity Wallpaper(selectable in aroma)
    -Note20 ringtones(selectable in aroma)
    -Custom emoji pack(selectable in aroma)
    -Font pack options(selectable in aroma)
    -Hastag feature
    -Sidekey panel
    -Bixby routines
    -Bixby touch
    -Applock
    -Enable Samsung Secure Folder
    -Bypass SIM2 and MicroSD tray lock
    -Disabled signature checking
    -Modded Biometrics unlock after reboot
    -Fast and smooothless

Bugs:

- Knox Void 0x1
    - ?

GUIDE INSTALL:

1. Make sure OEM is unlocked.
    2. Installed TWRP version 3.3.1.0
    3. Reboot to recovery mode(press volume up+bixby+power)
    4. Wipe System is required for fix space of system
    4. Wipe vendor
    5. Wipe data
    6. Wipe cache&dalvik
    7. Flash Rom.zip
    8. Reboot system wait 5-10 minutes

DOWNLOAD: New update is online. here all notes https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-9-december-2020.4200629/page-3#post-84305621

Credits & Thanks:

@bulldog74ts
    @rifek4
    @corsicanu
    @yash92duster
    @khongloi113
    @AlexisXDA

Screenshot_20201209-222301.jpgScreenshot_20201209-222346_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20201209-222359_Wallpapers.jpgScreenshot_20201209-222455_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20201209-222607_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20201209-222621_One UI Home.jpg
    sorry for the silly question, but what is " GoodLock " ? thx
    Samsung's Good Lock is a software suite that lets you unlock the full customization potential of your Galaxy phone. Basically, Good Lock contains a series of modules designed to tweak every facet of the user interface, including the lock screen, notification panel, recents menu, and so much more.

Dari namanya kaya ok punya nih
    Lets install and dont forgot to hit thanks gan 👌
    Pls remove s9 wall papers and add note 20 ultra theme and wallpapers. And also remove note 20 boot logo. It lloks nice in note 9 boot logo.
    sorry guys late to update because my time and in behind i try to make oneui 3.0 port..
    i will update this rom to jan patch in some days or tommorow or tonight. cheers