To install HSPL when u are using 4.06:
- Flash back your correct mozart shipped nodo Rom build 7004. (the oldest shipped).
- HSPL. Check Hspl installed correctly in bootloader mode.
- Flash my Rom. + Flash the lastest Radio Rom
- Now your Mozart is up to date.
To: diboze & kacper1275: Could you please tell me which mango Rom works fine with Advanced Config Tool and touch Explorer? I really want to know that because maybe Im wrong. Thanks.
yes. follow your steps, your mozart will be up to date.I am planning to flash your ROM to my phone. Can u quick check if everything is correct?
1. I am on 4.x SPL, so first i flash a NoDo or pre NoDo ROM to downgrade SPL.
2. Next i will RSPL and HSPL my device.
3. Then i flash your ROM in this thread here.
4. Finally i have to flash radio ROM, can i take this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1287062 ?
Check HERE mate.
Thanks mate.Enjoy the Rom
It is the best one now because of the following:
1. Very beautiful black splash screen and I hope the next version 8710 will have the same splash screen.
2. Few homebrew apps and this is good as each one has his own favorite apps.
3. Fast Rom with no lag at all.
Thanks developer for your amazing Rom. I am waiting for the next release 8107.
Hi mate, I forgot to edit the first post.