[ROM] Fully working AOSP 6.0 for grouper

Search This thread

sniffs

Oct 16, 2006
I flashed the rom and it works very smooth and fast but I have some problems. The home button (circle) does not work (the triagle and square works). Also I the notification center does not expand completely so I cannot see my quick settings.

Did you ever find a fix for this? Home button does nothing, notifications aren't working and neither is pulling the notification bar down to expand it.

Also getting constant Google Play crashes. I've flashed the Benzo Gapps and the Gapps from this thread, http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/app-minimal-gapps-gapps-lp-20150107-1-t2997368/post58047099#post58047099

I'm on the latest Play Services, 8.3 and I've seached through this thread and followed a couple of the suggestions including enabling all the permissions.

Is there a specific Gapps that we should be installing?

Nexive

Feb 12, 2012
Brussels
Did you ever find a fix for this? Home button does nothing, notifications aren't working and neither is pulling the notification bar down to expand it.

Also getting constant Google Play crashes. I've flashed the Benzo Gapps and the Gapps from this thread, http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/app-minimal-gapps-gapps-lp-20150107-1-t2997368/post58047099#post58047099

I'm on the latest Play Services, 8.3 and I've seached through this thread and followed a couple of the suggestions including enabling all the permissions.

Is there a specific Gapps that we should be installing?

Before flashing the ROM, I unchecked system by mount in the recovery menu.
I used the gapps from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-7/development/rom-6-0-android-marshmallow-pure-aosp-t3226012

By me, the ROM is works great after doing this 2 things except the auto rotate en sound issue.

EliaAlberti

Nov 7, 2010
London
SOUND FIX

Would be great to try it after sound problem will be fixed :) thanks for the rom :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

I found a Fix and it works great!

Tested it with Spotify, Youtube and videos playing in Dolphin Brwoser so, YES it works.

To Fix the audio do the following:

Plug in ear/headphones and once the audio starts... Unplug them and keep listening from the tablet's speakers.

You're welcome! :laugh:

puckshock

Nov 8, 2010
I found a Fix and it works great!

Tested it with Spotify, Youtube and videos playing in Dolphin Brwoser so, YES it works.

To Fix the audio do the following:

Plug in ear/headphones and once the audio starts... Unplug them and keep listening from the tablet's speakers.

You're welcome! :laugh:

I can confirm that this works. After using it over a day I'm still finding that M is still not as responsive as KK with F2FS ever was. Experiencing slowdowns with Maps, YouTube, and soft reboots but it's a good start.

Also FYI reminder for anyone coming from F2FS, you have to switch back to EXT4 so save that internal sdcard data.

AndDiSa

Dec 2, 2009
Heidelberg
@skooter32 You must use a completely different one than me ...
- audio can be fixed by plugging in a headset for a short time
- auto rotation by manually changing the screen orientation
- regarding random freezes much much better than the latest build from Google
- and my battery lasts at least for 3/4 days with almost 0% consumption during the night
Even with these little issues it was worth for me to upgrade from KK which was almost unusable. Only my 0.02$.

trinity1

Aug 21, 2008
Civitavecchia
Realme X50 Pro
I guess the audio problem is somehow related with pico tts: when I downloaded gmaps and then the Italian voice, pico tts stopped working. Then, after selecting Italian voice my audio problem was definitely gone.
A question: how can I force the Nexus to manually change orientation?

Sent from my Landlord-powered HTC OneM8

adeelraj

Oct 16, 2011
Karachi
I guess the audio problem is somehow related with pico tts: when I downloaded gmaps and then the Italian voice, pico tts stopped working. Then, after selecting Italian voice my audio problem was definitely gone.
A question: how can I force the Nexus to manually change orientation?

Sent from my Landlord-powered HTC OneM8

download rotation toggle from playstore

Sent from my N901C using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts