[ROM] Fusion Rom 1.1 NOW EVOLUTION 1.2 LINK FIX

Search This thread

blackout720

Apr 30, 2011
New York
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSE OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE! FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This rom is based off of the Stock rom just themed and updated with the latest i could find on the Webz.
Now I run this rom as my go to rom and there seems to be nothing wrong with it but that could be me so as of now everything works.

Changes Made to Rom:
Pre-Rooted
Installed Su bin 3.0.3.2 (up to date)
Busybox
init.d Support
Deoxed Rom
Power widgets
1% battery mod
1% charging increments
Recover/ Restart options
Build.prop tweaks for battery, graphics and memory performance (Credits: bRom)
Build.prop, Now thinks its a Thunderbolt
GPS Fix
Custom Boot Animation
Custom Font
Custom Notification Bar
Themed Icons
Themed Settings app

Added Apps (all up to date)
Superuser 3.0.7
Updated all apps from Aug 21st 2012
File Manager
Note Pad
ICS Keyboard
Wi-Fi Tether
Instagram
MIUI Music Player

Removed from Rom
Removed Power on Sound/ off Sound
Removed Stock Keyboards - Exchanged for ICS Keyboard
Removed all VM apps except "Activate"
Removed all Bookmarks from Browser and made homepage Google
Removed most of Ringtones and Notifications Tones, left a few

IF YOU ARE COMING FROM A CM7/CM9/MIUI BASED ROM, FLASH THE STOCK OR STOCK DEODEXED ROM FROM THE DOWNLOADS PRIOR TO FLASHING MY ROM!!!

MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING.

Installation:
This is stock so there is no need to wipe or do any of that stuff unless you have a custom rom already on your phone then Wipe stock then flash.
If Running an older version of this rom or just Plane stock flash over and it will run though with the new updates.

Step 1: Download the Custom Rom Zip.
Step 2: Add the Zip to your SD card and Boot into Recovery Mode(Must have a CWM Recovery installed!)
Step 3: Flash the Zip,
Step 4: Boot the phone up and allow it to fully boot on the rom, should take about 5 to 10 minutes.
Setp 5: When phone boots up "Reboot" Phone,
Step 5: Once Phone has booted up fully - Enjoy

NOTE: For some reason the front camera does not work until you Reboot the phone, After this you wont have to reboot again. You dont have to reboot right after the rom flashes so if you forget or didn't do it, its ok.

Stock: Complete Stock ROM
Stock Deodexed: Deodexed Stock ROM
CWM 5.5.0.4 (Newest) : MT_CWM_5504_20120527.zip
CWM Installation Instructions : ClockworkMod Recovery for Motorola Triumph

MY ROM: Evolution Rom v.1.2

Change Log:

8/22/2012:
-Added bKernel v.2.3 (Credits for the kernel go to b_Random and who ever helped him)
-Removed all stock Bookmarks from the Browser
-Made Home Page Google
-Removed Most Ringtones and Notifications Sounds
-Added up to date apps 8/21/2012

8/20/2012:
-Initial Release, Version 1.2

Last edited:

blackout720

Apr 30, 2011
New York
20120819-203556.jpg
20120819-204201.jpg
20120819-203724.jpg
20120819-203741.jpg
20120819-204244.jpg

Last edited:

henslo

May 4, 2012
Hickory
Thanks for the work, just not a stock froyo rom fan there's so many for triumph

Sent from my WX435 using xda app-developers app

tridge

Jan 16, 2009
Michigan
tridge.us
Keep up the good work. Maybe you could tweak the battery status indicator to match the cyanogen green/blue of the signal n clock colors =]

Sent from my Triumph using xda premium

blackout720

Apr 30, 2011
New York
Keep up the good work. Maybe you could tweak the battery status indicator to match the cyanogen green/blue of the signal n clock colors =]

Sent from my Triumph using xda premium

It actually does the colour goes from "Blue - green - orange - red " it follows your battery status so blue for full - 80% and so on, im not sure the % for the rest i just happen to be on 69% battery, ill try to make it so that it stays blue. it does look better

Supersnail

Aug 2, 2008
The link is pointing to a file called "Evolution Rom v1.1.zip". When installed, the installer says it's "Evolution ROM 1.2". Rather than being Android version 2.2.2 which one would expect from a themed stock rom, it's instead android 2.3.4

What's up with that?

Last edited:

Tokens210

Jun 16, 2012
Clifton Heights, PA
The link is pointing to a file called "Evolution Rom v1.1.zip". When installed, the installer says it's "Evolution ROM 1.2". Rather than being Android version 2.2.2 which one would expect from a themed stock rom, it's instead android 2.3.4

What's up with that?

it is stock 2.2.2, but adding build.prop changes, or flashing thunder.prop will spoof it into saying 2.3.4

build.prop can effect what games and apps show up in google market for your device, our device has a limited market even tho our phones can actually handle alot of the things being blocked, by editing the build.prop and making the site think you have a different model phone running 2.3.4 it'll show a whole lot more apps and games for you to download

alot of them will work fine, some will not cause the phone just can handle the demands the game or app wants

This
This rom is based off of the Stock rom just themed and updated with the latest i could find on the Webz.

Build.prop tweaks for battery, graphics and memory performance (Credits: bRom)
Build.prop, Now thinks its a Thunderbolt

Last edited:

blackout720

Apr 30, 2011
New York
it is stock 2.2.2, but adding build.prop changes, or flashing thunder.prop will spoof it into saying 2.3.4

build.prop can effect what games and apps show up in google market for your device, our device has a limited market even tho our phones can actually handle alot of the things being blocked, by editing the build.prop and making the site think you have a different model phone running 2.3.4 it'll show a whole lot more apps and games for you to download

alot of them will work fine, some will not cause the phone just can handle the demands the game or app wants

This

Correct!!!

pwc realtor

Jun 14, 2007
Has anyone been able to tweak the setting of WiFi tether to not get teh MTU error. I find tethering starts and I can get an iPad to connect but no data pass through.

valve timing

May 27, 2010
Is there a way I can flash this if I'm on stock recovery

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using xda premium

henslo

May 4, 2012
Hickory
Have to use a custom recovery, cwm or twrp , best place to find more answers and ROMs for triumph is at phandroid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using xda app-developers app

valve timing

May 27, 2010
Yeah I figured you would say that I just haven't had a chance to flash cwm I'll.get it flashed tomorrow

valve timing

May 27, 2010
Yeah I was aware of the regular process I was trying to bypass using a computer

henslo

May 4, 2012
Hickory
Oh ok, wasn't sure lol.. have you tried the flash image GUI? Don't know if it works on triumph mine is dead and buried

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using xda app-developers app

valve timing

May 27, 2010
Nah it doesn't work the triumph isn't supported I could change my build prop to a supported device but I haven't found anyone who did that and had flash image work