• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] Fusion v6.0 - LP5.1.1 (d850-d851-d855-ls990-vs985)

Search This thread

aheeejd

Hello,
Every time I download and install a Theme I get SystemUI crashed. I tried also without status bar. Various themes for cm11/12/13 and more and every time I had to factory reset my phone. Is there any fix for this?

You can download an older build, when I feel like some fusion I flash older ones. There are lots of themes that do work, of course lately there's been lots of updates to the themes, I'd try the themes one at a time & if it triggers the fc delete the theme apk through twrp, advanced, file manager, themes will be in data/app & you can delete the base apk.

Try the 9/23 build, if you can still dl it

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: shekinahsmoke
Y

yugi_oh

Thanks, and is there a way to change the font ? what about vibration strength?

Y

yugi_oh

Go through Settings to see what you can change. You can use Themes to apply fonts from other themes.
Discover for yourself the features/options in the ROM.

LG G3 D851, PAC-MAN ROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

I installed the themes but it isn't possible to only apply the font. I have to apply the whole theme (which I don't want to). also, I tried some of the font changer apps like iFont and they don't work (only one of them worked from "rooted tools for you". If anyone else is looking, the vibration intensity can be changed through the "sounds" in the settings.

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
@yugi_oh, sorry, I meant if there's a font from one theme that you want to use in another you can use Theme Chooser to apply it.

913e9450dbb76aa951c114dd7fc58e92.jpg

40b34a6f07e31bd65fb63dfc6aa30913.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Sorry for how the second shot looks. Must be the Flux theme. Ugh!

Y

yugi_oh

This rom is the best I've ever had on my G3. Though, I have small problem with it:
Sometimes when the screen is turned on, the touch doesn't work and I have to re-lock and re-unlock the phone to make the touch work. has anybody experienced this? any solution?

Y

yugi_oh

Hi again,
sorry for multiple posts but there is another issue also. when the battery is lower than 15% , the phone starts to restarting automatically , again and again. Anyone had this problem ?

urmitnick

Dec 17, 2011
Khén
Thank you guys for this amazing rom, it's the best LL rom for 3, it's full of mods and very stable and fast.
My question is why there is no MM version of your roms? I hope it will be released...
Thanks

NexusPenguin

Sep 21, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hi urmitnick,

Hoping for this ROM to make it's way to MM too.
Unfortunately, looking at the source, it seems obvious this project is almost abandoned.
There has been no changes in the last 2 1/2 months.
Sad to see it go :(

NexusPenguin

Sep 21, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hi super_extreme,

Well, that is nice to know :)
If anyone is interested and if you allow me, I am willing to try to build for Hammerhead (Nexus 5) and for D855 (LG G3) making those "unofficial" builds, as I am not sure to have time to maintain them as needed...
I can build whenever it's needed, but won't (probably) be able to reply to questions about it :(
Regards.

urmitnick

Dec 17, 2011
Khén
Hi super_extreme,

Well, that is nice to know :)
If anyone is interested and if you allow me, I am willing to try to build for Hammerhead (Nexus 5) and for D855 (LG G3) making those "unofficial" builds, as I am not sure to have time to maintain them as needed...
I can build whenever it's needed, but won't (probably) be able to reply to questions about it :(
Regards.

Hi NexusPenguin,

Yes it's sad to lose the fusion rom, and we hope that the VRToxin rom will follow the same guidelines.
Of course I'm interested to get this rom in y D855, And I was thinking to build it, unfortunately I'm working in town where internet connection is poor, so no chance to build it from here. If you build one I'll be happy to try it.
Regards

NexusPenguin

Sep 21, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hi NexusPenguin,

Yes it's sad to lose the fusion rom, and we hope that the VRToxin rom will follow the same guidelines.
Of course I'm interested to get this rom in y D855, And I was thinking to build it, unfortunately I'm working in town where internet connection is poor, so no chance to build it from here. If you build one I'll be happy to try it.
Regards

Hi urmitnick,

Well, I'd be more than happy to build it for you (and everyone else interested) as I have all that needed : fast internet and fast computer.
But unfortunately I won't be able to do it :(

Why ?

Simply put : because I can't sync the sources because it turns out that part of the VRToxin code seems to be CLOSED SOURCE.
So you're synching fails every time you try to do it. Eventually, it will ask for RSA key...

Regards.

urmitnick

Dec 17, 2011
Khén
Hi NexusPenguin,
Thank you for trying to build it for us. concerning the private repo I read on their website that you have to ask them for access, try to contact them through it. there is a "how to build" here is the link.
Regards

NexusPenguin

Sep 21, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hi NexusPenguin,
Thank you for trying to build it for us. concerning the private repo I read on their website that you have to ask them for access, try to contact them through it. there is a "how to build" here is the link.
Regards
Hi,

OK, will try that...

Let's see if I can build... and let's hope that the CM device trees will be accepted by VRtoxin :)

i'll let you know ASAP :)

Regards.

Reactions: BakedTator

NexusPenguin

Sep 21, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11
Ok, Let's cross our fingers! :)
I'm waiting good news from you.
Hi,

You can uncross your fingers : this won't happen unfortunately.
I created the ssh key as requested on their build page you linked... but still a no go.
So I asked on their G+ community page.
Here's the answer :

You need a username and password. Which you wont get because all available have been spoken for already.

And you know what ?
If this people think they're such dev geniuses that they need to "protect" their code, then just let them do it.
And find something else to drive your LG G3...

Regards.

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
I saw your post on G+ earlier. Are you gonna ask Mr. Rogers for access or do you think that won't work.
I saw his response to someone else who was looking to build. Seems he wants to keep the "secret" parts from getting out there or something. Bummer.

LG G3 D851, CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

urmitnick

Dec 17, 2011
Khén
Hi,

You can uncross your fingers : this won't happen unfortunately.
I created the ssh key as requested on their build page you linked... but still a no go.
So I asked on their G+ community page.
Here's the answer :

You need a username and password. Which you wont get because all available have been spoken for already.

And you know what ?
If this people think they're such dev geniuses that they need to "protect" their code, then just let them do it.
And find something else to drive your LG G3...

Regards.

That's so sad and ironic! a private repo with limited usernames and passwords!!!
There is many roms that we can use. Anyway, thank you for your attempts... :)
Regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

Hello and welcome to Fusion rom!

We are searching for maintainers for the LG G3 as we don't own this device!

Our android based project started out as a private project for the Samsung Galaxy S2. Now a few years later we've gained much more experience and are proud to release it to the public.

Fusion rom is based on Android Lollipop and is built for a more user friendly environment and many fixes and improvements to the source code.
    This results in a fast, battery friendly rom for your phone including many features for everybody to enjoy and customize the rom to their own likings.

This is not a single person project.
    It's the work of many different people spending time to make Android better.

Downloads, screenshots, installation instructions and so on can be found on our website: http://fusion-rom.net/
    Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FusionR0M!

If you like Fusion you can help us paying the monthly fee for hosting and so on (donation link on website).

For all people who want private support
    Please consider using the contact page on our homepage or writing directly to [email protected] rather than sending PMs.

Source
    rom: https://github.com/Fusion-Rom
    device-tree/kernel: https://github.com/Fusion-Devices

XDA:DevDB Information
    Fusion, ROM for the LG G3

Contributors
    super_extreme, BlackDragon-Fusion
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Firmware Required: A custom recovery (TWRP preferrable), rom and Gapps zip files, knowledge on how to flash zip files.
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-06-15
    Last Updated 2015-10-04
    New build, finally also for you guys again! :)

Smart PullDown to slim actions
    PA Pie Control: Change default gravity.
    Global Menu: Add Pa Pie Control
    Enabled more slim actions
    PA Pie: Add theme switch action
    Global Menu: Add Expanded Desktop
    PAPieControl: Add Expanded desktop & Expand Quick settings button
    Global Menu: Add SlimPie and NavBar
    NavigationRing: Added three new target actions
    and many many more, changelog will be added later to fusion website
    Credits belong to:
    SlimRoms
    elelinux
    CyanogenMod (source base)
    777jon (kernel base)
    temasek
    Many thanks for all your hard work!

If you feel utterly unreasonable left out, contact us!
    Or if you have problems with all this, contact us!
    New builds will pop soon:
    • Deep sleep issue -hopefully- fixed
    • Navbar improvents
    • Pa Pie powermenu action added
    • And many more
    Enjoy once there! :)
    New build ls990! Other variants building right now, they'll follow.
    Many fixes and improvements! :)
    If you want to get a changelog open the zip and go to /etc/Changelog.txt.