[ROM] Fusion v6.0 - LP5.1.1 (i9100)

aniket.lamba

Jul 16, 2012
New Delhi
mr-tweaker.github.io

Hello and welcome to Fusion rom!

Hi there, I'm the official maintainer for your device and I'll be updating this ROM on behalf of the Fusion team.
So lets get started!

Our android based project started out as a private project for the Samsung Galaxy S2. Now a few years later we've gained much more experience and are proud to release it to the public.

Fusion rom is based on Android Lollipop and is built for a more user friendly environment and many fixes and improvements to the source code.
This results in a fast, battery friendly rom for your phone including many features for everybody to enjoy and customize the rom to their own likings.

This is not a single person project.
It's the work of many different people spending time to make Android better.

Downloads, screenshots, installation instructions and so on can be found on our website: http://fusion-rom.net/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FusionR0M!

If you like Fusion you can help us paying the monthly fee for hosting and so on (donation link on website).

For all people who want private support
Please consider using the contact page on our homepage or writing directly to [email protected] rather than sending PMs.

Source
rom: https://github.com/Fusion-Rom
device-tree/kernel: https://github.com/Fusion-Devices

XDA:DevDB Information
Fusion SP, ROM for the i9100

Contributors
aniket.lamba, super_extreme, BlackDragon-Fusion
Source Code: https://github.com/Fusion-Rom

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Firmware Required: A custom recovery (TWRP preferrable), ROM and Gapps zip files, knowledge on how to flash zip files.
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-09-27
Last Updated 2015-09-28

Attachments

Troubadour666

Recognized Contributor
Aug 3, 2012
43.7031 - 7.2661
yes fusion is here...flashing now and feed back later thanks @aniket.lamba :good:

OT: @Troubadour666 do have a new update with your GAPPS? you and koolkunz GAPPS?..because everytime i flash nay L rom your gapp is my fave until now.
Yes, sory for this little OT :)

i have made 2 GAPPS test, one from open-gapps 20092015 and the other from BANKS 22092015 , here the links :

from Open_gapps-arm-5.1-pico-20150920:
GApps[20150922-5.1.x]_Koolkunz+&+Troubadour666.zip - 51.59 MB

and
from BaNkS-Dynamic-GApps-5.x.x-9-22-15 :
GApps[20150920-5.1.x]_Koolkunz+&+Troubadour666.zip - 39.03 MB

never reply to me in this thread, send me a PM .
sory again @aniket.lamba for the OT.

_followers_

Apr 5, 2012
Deepest part of the jungle
Wow your ROM is so beautiful and great Im done flashing now and observing it if there is a probz. Now I have 2 Stable ROM for my s2 one is RR and This. all featured that im seeking for is here like RR but this ROM is more feature like the Notfication Header Drawer so nice. :good: thank thnak you for This another amazing ROM. first flash i experience a reboot if i turn of the screen but when i install GAPPS from troubadour666 and KoolKunz its Gone...have a great day Dev and more Power to you! God Bless! ;)

otti17

Oct 31, 2009
HY
n1

nice rom with many features :good: but for me one bug when entering settings -> fusion -> statusbar = fc. systemappremover doesn't work, all other stuff is working fine. I'm using latest open gapps micro.

super_extreme

Mar 16, 2012
Close to Nuremberg
great rom !!
with nice options
all i nedd are here
thanks for this lovely

but...
i can't flash any kernel with it why?
and no advanced reboot !!
Why shouldn't you be able to flash other kernels?
For advanced reboot go to Settings --> Fusion --> Global menu --> Advanced reboot --> Select disabled and then enable back.

Greetings from the rest of the Fusion team! ;)

_followers_

Apr 5, 2012
Deepest part of the jungle
Stock kernel is stable, you don't need to flash other kernel or else you experience random reboot or FC's... @aniket.lamba I think viper4 not really working cuz there is a audioFX install, I read some Comments that if you use viper4 you have to unisntall any apps like audioFX and you have to change SElinux Status to permissive...1 day and half alread that I run this ROM and so smooth and stable i dont experience any lag over heating and freezing...Thanks to the DEV :good:

Troubadour666

Recognized Contributor
Aug 3, 2012
43.7031 - 7.2661
Stock kernel is stable, you don't need to flash other kernel or else you experience random reboot or FC's... @aniket.lamba I think viper4 not really working cuz there is a audioFX install, I read some Comments that if you use viper4 you have to unisntall any apps like audioFX and you have to change SElinux Status to permissive...1 day and half alread that I run this ROM and so smooth and stable i dont experience any lag over heating and freezing...Thanks to the DEV :good:
hi,
if you "need" viper, you can disable AudioFX.

mahaseno

Mar 8, 2010
www.pro2mob.com
hummm
ok..but what about gapps?
i flashed it
but i can't see it anymore