[ROM] Fusion v6.0 - LP5.1.1 (shamu)

Search This thread

freddienuxx

Dec 11, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 7 Pro
You could also just delete the theme apk in recovery with TWRP, but that doesn't negate the fact that themes do cause a system ui FC bootloop. I would provide a log but I'm not on this ROM right now

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Everything working fine here! Fusion rom 10/1 wit Elite Kernel!
Running smooth like #butter

Sent from my Nexus 6

Reactions: dipstik

jschill31

Jul 14, 2010
Midwest
Hello,

I see there has been over 160 downloads of the 10/1 build...one reports running OK and the other reports will not flash? Hoping a few others take a minute to report in, this ROM sure seems to be packed with features. This device tends to play better with a non-CM base but this looks promising. I will give it a go in the next few days and check in... Hopefully others will too.

Cheers

lilpeezy23

Jan 1, 2010
Hello,

I see there has been over 160 downloads of the 10/1 build...one reports running OK and the other reports will not flash? Hoping a few others take a minute to report in, this ROM sure seems to be packed with features. This device tends to play better with a non-CM base but this looks promising. I will give it a go in the next few days and check in... Hopefully others will too.

Cheers
For the most part it runs perfectly fine. I can assure you many themes do not work. Some will take fine without issue, but I've tried a number and it causes a system ui FC loop. I don't use themes really so it doesn't bother me, but might some. And this was all from an absolutely clean wipe and install. The status bar/quick settings on the ROM now are VERY different (very awesome though) than CM, so I imagine that is what is causing the theme issue. Also, Google cam seems to crash when using HDR but haven't verified that is the ROMs fault yet.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

bigstunta101

Mar 13, 2009
Hey guys happy to be part of the team. This is a very good ROM with tons of features. I will be on here daily reading and commenting. Does anyone have any specific kernel that they would like to see this ROM built with?

Nice to have you man. And I've gotten great results from blu-fire kernel or blu-kernel. Only issue I was having is the one about themes causing system fc from hell that can only be fixed by clean install. Someone from a different ROM mentioned that the problem could be coming from theming status bar using the theme engine

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app

freddienuxx

Dec 11, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Great news guys, you'll have a maintainer again who owns this device: @m_s_ifland

Greetings from the team and we hope you can enjoy our rom! :)

nice thank u and welcome

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Hey guys happy to be part of the team. This is a very good ROM with tons of features. I will be on here daily reading and commenting. Does anyone have any specific kernel that they would like to see this ROM built with?
Elite kernel! it works great wit fusion

m_s_ifland

Oct 31, 2009
Tennessee
Hey everyone. New build up. Of course you can access it in the ROM setting or go here: http://fusion-rom.net/downloads/
Changelog will also be in ROM settings but a few updates are as follow:
- Updated to latest SaberMod ToolChains(5.2 and 6.0)
- Changed to f**kery kernel(thanks @f100cleveland)
-Added options to do random animations for keyboard and system.
- A few other changes you will see in the Fusion settings changelog in the ROM.
HAPPY FLASHING!!!

Hey everyone. New build up. Of course you can access it in the ROM setting or go here: http://fusion-rom.net/downloads/
HAPPY FLASHING!!!

Android m?

bigstunta101

Mar 13, 2009
HAPPY FLASHING!!!

Did you get a chance to look into the status bar theming system fc?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app

m_s_ifland

Oct 31, 2009
Tennessee
Reactions: bigstunta101

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

Hello and welcome to Fusion rom!

@m_s_ifland is your uber master great maintainer!

Our android based project started out as a private project for the Samsung Galaxy S2. Now a few years later we've gained much more experience and are proud to release it to the public.

Fusion rom is based on Android Lollipop and is built for a more user friendly environment and many fixes and improvements to the source code.
    This results in a fast, battery friendly rom for your phone including many features for everybody to enjoy and customize the rom to their own likings.

This is not a single person project.
    It's the work of many different people spending time to make Android better.

Downloads, screenshots, installation instructions and so on can be found on our website: http://fusion-rom.net/
    Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FusionR0M!

If you like Fusion you can help us paying the monthly fee for hosting and so on (donation link on website).

For all people who want private support
    Please consider using the contact page on our homepage or writing directly to support@fusion-rom.net rather than sending PMs.

Source
    rom: https://github.com/Fusion-Rom
    device-tree/kernel: https://github.com/Fusion-Devices

XDA:DevDB Information
    Fusion, ROM for the Nexus 6

Contributors
    super_extreme, m_s_ifland, BlackDragon-Fusion
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Firmware Required: A custom recovery (TWRP preferrable), rom and Gapps zip files, knowledge on how to flash zip files.
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-06-15
    Last Updated 2015-10-08
    New version, changelog inside rom!
    Xposed is working again!
    3Minit Battery Mod

One of the ROM users asked me to implement 3Minit for this ROM. If you would like information on what it is I am posting my Google + link to which has a link to the XDA OP for it as well. Both have all the information about it.

Flashable Zip

3Minit_Battery_Fusion-v6.0-shamu-NIGHTLY-20150619.zip

Information on 3Minit

Google+ 3Minit Page
    New build.

Smart PullDown to slim actions
    PA Pie Control: Change default gravity.
    Global Menu: Add Pa Pie Control
    Enabled more slim actions
    PA Pie: Add theme switch action
    Global Menu: Add Expanded Desktop
    PAPieControl: Add Expanded desktop & Expand Quick settings button