[ROM] [G3] Flyme 5.1.7.18R Android 5.1.1 for All Variants 丨 Repair Camera

Search This thread

aroty

Apr 7, 2015
China
PSQTXBW.png

About:
Flyme 5 blends a high design standard with unique innovations to achieve maximum usability based on the proven operation style of its predecessors.
Flyme 5 integrates a full range of new features to meet different user demands. These functions have been designed solely to deliver a superb user experience in every detail.
Flyme 5 is faster, more stable, and saves more power.We have introduced multiple leading technologies to optimize system stability and speed, and lower power consumption to provide a better user experience.

Screenshots

Yj8wV6g.png

Flashing Instructions:
FIRST revert theme to stock theme before flashing (just to be safe)!
Make a nandroid backup!
Clean install recommended, manual wipes of cache/dalvik REQUIRED!
Flash Bootstack + ROM + gapps
warning:ls990 us990 and d851 need Flash WIFI Patch
·Reboot and ENJOY IT!
·If updating from older version of FlymeOS 5, you need only wipe Dalvik / ART Cache.

Download Links::
China website
Legal channels double card version download address:China website
WIFI Patch
GAPPS

Android Developer : Bise
FlymeOS Open Source Project Link
All users!

1. There are several bugs due to the official sources, they will be fixed gradually.
2. Do not repost this ROM to other site without my permission.

Last edited:

thelgog

Jan 9, 2014
so when you say repair camera do you mean that it doesnt work as of right now?, or it is repaired?, or you need to use one from the play store as an alternative for it to work

xoLEOox

Jun 19, 2014
Houston
Its just like the 4.4.2 version you have to flash Rom boot up after set up of rom reboot flash gapps+supersu

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

After i successfully flashed everything works but camera the main problem is i have no data i do have signal and calls come thru but no data is there a fix or not yet

BananowyPotwor

May 12, 2014
Wrocław
Its just like the 4.4.2 version you have to flash Rom boot up after set up of rom reboot flash gapps+supersu

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

After i successfully flashed everything works but camera the main problem is i have no data i do have signal and calls come thru but no data is there a fix or not yet

Can you upload rom to other upload site?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PSQTXBW.png

About:
    Flyme 5 blends a high design standard with unique innovations to achieve maximum usability based on the proven operation style of its predecessors.
    Flyme 5 integrates a full range of new features to meet different user demands. These functions have been designed solely to deliver a superb user experience in every detail.
    Flyme 5 is faster, more stable, and saves more power.We have introduced multiple leading technologies to optimize system stability and speed, and lower power consumption to provide a better user experience.

Screenshots

Yj8wV6g.png

Flashing Instructions:
    FIRST revert theme to stock theme before flashing (just to be safe)!
    Make a nandroid backup!
    Clean install recommended, manual wipes of cache/dalvik REQUIRED!
    Flash Bootstack + ROM + gapps
    warning:ls990 us990 and d851 need Flash WIFI Patch
    ·Reboot and ENJOY IT!
    ·If updating from older version of FlymeOS 5, you need only wipe Dalvik / ART Cache.

Download Links::
    China website
    Legal channels double card version download address:China website
    WIFI Patch
    GAPPS

Android Developer : Bise
    FlymeOS Open Source Project Link
    All users!

1. There are several bugs due to the official sources, they will be fixed gradually.
    2. Do not repost this ROM to other site without my permission.
    pls waiting i added link :)
    Download moved?
    I see the OP states it is for all variants. But...is it also for D855? This variant and other ones haven't received official Lollipop 5.1.1.

Since its on 5.1.1 I believe its based on CM, not on the official rom.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone