[ROM] G530F/G530H 5.1.1 stock alpha

Search This thread

abooooood

Nov 2, 2015
Aleppo
@Has.007
The green shade only on white lights buddy
Try in street or outdoor

And look to J5 Marshmallow thread on general section there is a guy can help u fix storage bug

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

[/COLOR @Has.007
Try in street or outdoor

And look to J5 Marshmallow thread on general section there is a guy can help u fix storage bug

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
@Has.007
Try in street or outdoor

And look to J5 Marshmallow thread on general section there is a guy can help u fix storage bug.

Edit your post like this. :p
Nd yes I've noticed that but can't figure out to solve because by replacing any file the phone gets hung at Boot Logo. :confused:
Can you give me the link of thread?

Reactions: Unknown.Guy

dkadavarath

Jan 4, 2017
Is there a way to install a custom recovery on SM-G530F? I tried a lot of files, but all goes to that seandroid enforcing thingy. I'm not able to flash ROMs because of this. I only managed to root my device, but that particular file always restores the device original recovery.

Jairzino

Aug 18, 2017
I like your Rom just fix the bugs

I been using ur rom for 5 day and its great i love it
Only thing you need to fox the bugs
-camera dont work
-nfs
-flashlight dont work either

Can you pls fix them
It will be a great Rom for G530H☺

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I made a port 5.1.1 stock rom for G530F or G530H from american phones G530W and G530T (with trap kernel). The rom is almost fully functional unfortunately, these american versions have different camera and nfc doesn't turn on at all.

Camera has black screen and shows error "Camera failed". Nfc switch is stuck after turning it on.

I have tried using camera firmware from 5.0.2 it did not work. If I change the vendor folder it would not boot at all. Can anybody help with porting camera libraries? Is this possible at all?

EDIT: Apparently G530R4, US Cellular version of G530 has the same camera drivers in vendor/lib folder. I did flash R4 firmware , hovewer camera or nfc wont work.

DOWNLOAD

* attached xposed files

BUGS
    • camera
    • nfc

CREDITS
    Nearly Everything Has Been Fixed!

Hi everyone. This Rom was left behind but I started working on it nd I'm happy to announce that I've fixed nearly everything. Camera nd RIL are working for G530H. There are some things which I'm currently testing out so after I'm done the Rom will be available to all of you! :)
    Getting closer guys, I finally found right device tree for our device, which is "msm_8916_kleos", this should solve lot of issues, but I am not sure why there is no driver for "imx219" rear camera in samsung official sources anywhere, maybe it is not needed, I hope the device tree will solve all issues when I compile it at home today.

I also have working xposed zip from official xposed thread. I will upload the zip file and post an update about the device tree later today when I am at home.
    to the carrier of this rom, try to talk with a rom developer of S5, Note4 etc., maybe they can tell you what you have to do to camera work

This is my first port I am getting into it really slowly, so far I have created virtualbox with ubuntu, compiled new kernel that would boot, it took me almost 4 days to make the kernel work. Now I must compile the whole rom, cause it looks like kernel isn't enough to get camera working, in fact when I made custom kernel for camera, more things stopped working. It really is hard. :p
    @hangy18
    I test you rom and bugs:
    Camera, flash
    Screen Rotation
    Signal (g530H duos)
    No bootanimation

Someone can solved this bugs :confused: