• Gud

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Average

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

xdrazen

Sep 3, 2016
hi there, i cannot get in into the telegram group, i have not idea why.
Then may you inv me? +591 75237344

TX a lot i can help to test

juzten

Apr 5, 2017
Greenville
ok sorry bout that

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

i mean if it works then why would you not tell me , realy confused ????? ill seek the answer elsewere , thanks

Okay im going to try and explain this to you..

What he was telling you to do with the lib from superstarz and file explorer ( i have not verifed this fixes audio )

1.) Download "Superstarz Rom" if you search XDA you will find it in zip format [Superstarz Rom for Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 and that is G55 zero T1]

2.) You can extract the zip file on your device but I prefer using Windows.

3.) Go into Superstarz Rom folder, then into "system" and there you will find a "lib" folder.

4.) In order to copy the "lib" folder you will have to use a file explorer capable of exploring into your lowest directory, Either "ES File Explorer" or "Root Browser" are apps on Play Store capable of doing this. I prefer "Root Browser Classic" You can easily navigate into SuperstarzRom/System/Lib with your stock file explorer. But you wont be able to navigate to your lowest directory to paste and replace the "lib" folder.

5.) Once you press and hold onto "lib" in one of those apps, select copy, you will have to then navigate into your lowest or root directory, then into "system" folder and paste and replace your currrent "lib" folder (assuming you have Reborn On5 flashed, and still experiencing audio problems)

6.) Change the permissions to match other folders in the same directory. If you use Root Browser you would long press the lib folder once its pasted, and select permissions. I do believe the correct permissions are [ Read, Write, Read, Read ] which will resemble this:

Read Write Option
[ x ] [ x ] [ _ ]
[ x ] [ _ ] [ _ ]
[ x ] [ _ ] [ _ ]

** I CANNOT VERIFY THIS WILL FIX AUDIO
** USE ANYTHING AT YOUR OWN RISK
** YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BROKEN DEVICE
** IM ASSUMING THIS BREAKDOWN IS CORRECT

Now, just a friendly piece of advice. Dont come onto XDA being rude or demanding. You are downloading a file that people put a lot of time and effort into, for free. You are expected, as a member, to thoroughly research and read any tutorials, how tos, guides, anything you can come across.. Try to fix the problem your having using different methods, from different resources. Then if you still have a problem, address XDA devs with respect, and make sure to fully explain what issue your having and a general idea of what youve tried to resolve the issue. Include your model number of your device, sometimes including baseband or kernel. Then, be patient and thankful to any responses you may recieve because, that is some trying to help you, personally. I myself, has posted and came back to edit this post at least 5 times, making sure to explain as best as possible. Try to use this friendly advice Ive given you, from here on out, and you will increase your chances of getting valuable help and knowledge. Hope I have helped -juzten

Last edited:

menchek

May 22, 2013
request rom

merhaba; sm-g550t1 cihazda ses çalışmadı ve kamera durdu.
Lütfen, hata için çözüm eklermisiniz.

sm-g550t1 no sound, no camera, camera no't connect and stoped

ljgator29

Sep 22, 2016
ok and thank you if i disrespected anyone did not mean to and from here on out i

What he was telling you to do with the lib from superstarz and file explorer ( i have not verifed this fixes audio )

1.) Download "Superstarz Rom" if you search XDA you will find it in zip format [Superstarz Rom for Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 and that is G55 zero T1]

3.) Go into Superstarz Rom folder, then into "system" and there you will find a "lib" folder.

4.) In order to copy the "lib" folder you will have to use a file explorer capable of exploring into your lowest directory, Either "ES File Explorer" or "Root Browser" are apps on Play Store capable of doing this. I prefer "Root Browser Classic" You can easily navigate into SuperstarzRom/System/Lib with your stock file explorer. But you wont be able to navigate to your lowest directory to paste and replace the "lib" folder.

5.) Once you press and hold onto "lib" in one of those apps, select copy, you will have to then navigate into your lowest or root directory, then into "system" folder and paste and replace your currrent "lib" folder (assuming you have Reborn On5 flashed, and still experiencing audio problems)

6.) Change the permissions to match other folders in the same directory. If you use Root Browser you would long press the lib folder once its pasted, and select permissions. I do believe the correct permissions are [ Read, Write, Read, Read ] which will resemble this:

Read Write Option
[ x ] [ x ] [ _ ]
[ x ] [ _ ] [ _ ]
[ x ] [ _ ] [ _ ]

Now, just a friendly piece of advice. Dont come onto XDA being rude or demanding. You are downloading a file that people put a lot of time and effort into, for free. You are expected, as a member, to thoroughly research and read any tutorials, how tos, guides, anything you can come across.. Try to fix the problem your having using different methods, from different resources. Then if you still have a problem, address XDA devs with respect, and make sure to fully explain what issue your having and a general idea of what youve tried to resolve the issue. Include your model number of your device, sometimes including baseband or kernel. Then, be patient and thankful to any responses you may recieve because, that is some trying to help you, personally. I myself, has posted and came back to edit this post at least 5 times, making sure to explain as best as possible. Try to use this friendly advice Ive given you, from here on out, and you will increase your chances of getting valuable help and knowledge. Hope I have helped -juzten
if i disrespected anyone did not mean to and from here on out i will keep this in mind thank you

LolRomell

Sep 19, 2017
need help no sound

i need help i have the metro pcs galaxy on5 i install the rom but i have no sound and the camera keeps failing can some one help me please i dont care about the camera but for the audio i want to fix It would be great full instructions would be greate PLEASE ANY ONE!

Droid187

Read Write Option
[ x ] [ x ] [ _ ]
[ x ] [ _ ] [ _ ]
[ x ] [ _ ] [ _ ]

I'm about to give this a shot on a different rom and let you know what's going on. Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    q5zuarem.jpg

xvfqwrtv.jpg

nhalkmj4.jpg

*Keep IMEI/EFS Backup Ready If you lost your IMEI and Blame us, We are Not Responsible

*If you Altered System Files in any way then dont report bugs

*Dont Report Bugs Which Are Caused Due to Third Party Apps, Only Report if there is any problem in this rom

*Battery life will get better over the time, at first few days it may be awful

*Feel Free To Post Fixes if you have a Solution to it

*Use Of Xposed is Your Choice, " Dont Report Bugs on using Xposed "

*Please use the Search button, as I have answered for almost all queries

*Finally, Don't Ask for ETA's, We will update you if we make any update to Rom

*** Read Post #1 For ROM Information ***

*** Read Post #2 For Credits ***

*** Read Post #3 For Download Links, ROM Update Zips & Changelogs: ***

*** Read Post #4 For Video Reviews/Tutorials & FAQ ***

ugn6xyfb.jpg

*Samsung Galaxy ON5 G550FY Device

*TWRP Recovery

hv3kbcqp.jpg

- -----Kernel prime

-Based on J2 prime---------- Base

-Android Security Patch Level - 01 ------2017

-DeOdexed

-Zipaligned

-Rooted

-BusyBox Support

-init.d Support

-200% Knox Completely Removed

-Removed few Google Apps

-Removed few Bloatware Apps

-Added CSC Tweaks

-Added UPSM Tweaks

-Added Build.prop Tweaks

-VOLTE Working Fine

-IF YOU WANT BATTERY AND PERFOMANCE. THIS ROM IS FOR YOU.

hoellr44.jpg

-Stock Kernel

-Android Security Patch Level - 01 ----2017

p8ax27zh.jpg

-

Test and report

NOT WANT ANY DONATIONS

But Do the Following :

- Rate This Thread 5 stars to Motivate Us for Future Developments

- Hit Thanks for our Posts

[/CODE]

7zzqvmfo.png

Click Here To Join The " ON5 G550FY Devs Group " in Telegram

cpritfiy.jpg

Code:
    IF YOUR DEVICE IS ALREADY ROOTED TAKE " BACKUP " OF YOUR FULL ROM

INCLUDING " EFS " using " TWRP " to your SD Card

*WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE* 

*DO AT YOUR OWN RISK*

*Your Warranty Wiil be VOID If you Flash TWRP Recovery and ROM*

7p2vdrvg.gif

ukt8fvhs.jpg

XDA:DevDB Information

[ROM][G550FY]ON5 Reborn [STABLE][22/June/2017], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy ON5

Contributors

jashancheema, Sanju rana, yash92duster

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow

ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

ROM Firmware Required: Samsung Galaxy ON5 G550FY, TWRP Recovery

Version Information

Current Stable Version: v1

Stable Release Date: 2017-06-22

Created 2017-06-22

Last Updated 2017-06-22
    kls4cn37.jpg

Samsung - For S5, S7Edge & Note 7 Firmwares
    To All The Rom Users - Both XDA & Non XDA Members
    jashancheema - ON5 Reborn
    yash92duster - ON5 Reborn
    sanjuboy - ON5 Reborn
    tdunham - TouchWiz Unified Mods
    asc1977 - Collection of Guides & Mods & Links for Galaxy S6/S6edge
    daxgirl - For Rom Control Source Code, Guides, Tips
    thereassaad - For Guides, Tips
    Chainfire - SuperSu
    osm0sis - Busybox Installer
    ASSAYYED - ASSAYYED KITCHEN
    Ticklefish -Tickle My Android
    karkasss - Guides, Edge( Cocktailbar.apk ), & Guide for S7E Power Menu Blur Effect
    malbert16442 - Guide for Change Fota Upgrade Screen to Any Color
    ryan42680 - Boot Animations
    ambasadii - Guide For Adding Logo And Rom Info To Settings/About Device, Add Toolbox Controller to Settings
    Winb33 - Emoji MM 6.0.1 Compatible
    SirHydarnes - Grace UX/Note 7 Apps
    shahram Ali - Warning splash screen & LPM Logo Changer
    rovo89 - Xposed Installer 3.0 Alpha 4
    wanam - xposed framework
    DanielBQZ - For Helping Fix Some Bugs
    tdunham - Quick Settings Columns to 6
    lucadalba - Remove EXTRA WHITE SPACE in DEFAULT APP SELECTOR
    Carotix - Guide For Adding QuickLauncher In Recents App
    Kamy - 5Way Reboot TW Marshmallow
    edzamber - Disable Lockscreen " Swipe screen to unlock " Text
    aceqott - Guide for To Remove Display Scaling From SecSettings2 Apk, And For Helping Me To Bring Back TouchSensitivity Toggle
    jovy23 - Fix - Screen Overlay - GooglePackageInstaller apk
    tamirda - For Guide - Multiwindow & Toolbox Toggles in S7Edge SystemUI
    and2 & tdunham - Device Info To Notification Panel And Lockscreen
    Crussader & OvrDriVE - Remove SD Notification
    madgit & gvmiguez - A.O.K.P Ram Bar
    venkat kamesh - Changelog to Settings
    Er. Aditya - Guide For Removing Grey Status Bar
    Ale95 - Multi Country CSC Files

9wqdvset.jpg
    b5wnsewg.jpg

Download the TWRP From Original Thread
    TWRP Links :https://xdaforums.com/android/general/root-samsung-galaxy-on5-t3435457

9xaaenmg.jpg

ON5 Reborn v1 :
    Androidfilehost link v1:
    DOWNLOAD
    link deleted because more than 70 people rom downloaded but no one reporting. PM on telegram for link

gl6ki8dg.jpg

Changelog v1
    -Initial Release

Changelog v2

Fixed:
    -

Added:
    -

Removed:
    -

[/Hide]

[/CENTER]