[ROM][G610X] H-ROM A7 PORT V6.0 [10.0][OneUI 2.0][64 bits][Treble]

Search This thread

Astrako

Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2015
Badajoz
ZGZVkYx.jpg

DISCLAIMER
  • I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you
  • I've put a huge amount of time and effort in this SOLO project (no other dev has been involved), so respect me and respect my work. You are NOT allowed to use this rom, its vendor or any of the other files included as base for your projects.

FEATURES
  • OneUI 2.0 under Android 10, ported from the SM-A750FN
  • All G610 variants should be supported
  • Arm64 with Treble support
  • Fully deodexed
  • SIMPLE-KERNEL included, compiled from A600FNXXU5CTB9 sources. Built permissive
  • Deknoxed, debloated, and removed all samsung useless security stuff in rom and kernel level
  • N20 multi CSC with additional features (call recording, etc)
  • And many more!

KNOWN BUGS
  • Light in capacitive buttons for those devices with hardware buttons
  • Some 3rd camera apps like footej don't work. Whatsapp video calls could be bugged too. If so, use Whatsapp business
  • Other inherent bugs from OneUI and/or 7870 limitation
  • You tell me

DOWNLOAD
  • Current version: 6.0 (02/12/2020)
  • More info in 2nd post

INSTALLATION
  • Vendor partition is required.
  • Wipe system, data (clean install mandatory), vendor, dalvik&cache and cache
  • Flash rom zip
  • Reboot
  • First boot will take much time, be patient

SCREENSHOTS

ROOT

SUPPORT

CREDITS
  • Me, for infinite hours spent with this project
  • Special thanks to @ananjaser1211, @SPARTANICUS and @Valera1978 for their huge contribution to the 7870 development
  • Thanks to my testers and @neel0210 for camera rework
  • And thanks one more time to @SaiFurR for his design work with banner
  • @topjohnwu for Magisk

DONATIONS
  • I don't need them, I don't need coffees or beers. I really hate see here people with high end devices asking for donations, but you can still donate money to charity. Donate money or simply help people that is really needed. If you like this rom you can make me very happy just pushing THANKS

XDA:DevDB Information
H-ROM A7 PORT, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J7

Contributors
Astrako
Source Code: https://github.com/samsungexynos7870/android_kernel_samsung_exynos7870/tree/simple_q_permissive

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Oreo bootloader

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 4.0

Created 2020-07-19
Last Updated 2020-08-27

Last edited:

Astrako

Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2015
Badajoz
H-ROM A7 PORT V6.0 (02/12/2020)
  • November security patch
  • Fixed Dual sim detection
  • Added High Perfomance mode
  • Setting volume in different apps should be fixed
  • You will need around a 3100Mb system partition, so if you dont have it, go and flash my repartition script
  • GoogleDrive folder
  • Mega
  • Md5: a9f3cacee034142024fd2802eed21b61

H-ROM A7 PORT V5.0 (27/08/2020)
  • Firmware ported from A750FNXXU4CTG2. July security patch
  • Added SIMPLE kernel
  • Echo in calls should be fixed. Other minor bugs can be present depending the phone/variant
  • You will need around a 3100Mb system partition, so if you dont have it, go and flash my repartition script
  • GoogleDrive folder
  • Mega
  • Md5: 87fc5ef5c031a2f586d762debcf7b3e0
  • Added a navbar enabler/disabler to the download folder

H-ROM A7 PORT V4.0 (19/07/2020)
  • Firmware ported from A750FNOXM4CTE3. June security patch
  • Specifig bugs: echo in calls
  • GoogleDrive folder

Remember, a lot of time has been put in this project. If you like it and want to support me, no donations at all are required, just pushing thanks buttons.

Last edited:

leo31

Nov 30, 2012
Tokyo
what is vendor partition? can you explain more detail? this is the first time im going to try treble rom. i dont understand what is vendor partition (what is that? is it a flashable file? or what?)

santhosh ravi

Mar 27, 2019
what is vendor partition? can you explain more detail? this is the first time im going to try treble rom. i dont understand what is vendor partition (what is that? is it a flashable file? or what?)

Vendor partition is a partition that comes with treble supported phones j7 isnt one of them but with project spaget you can enable treble support on our phone so that it can install treble roms. To get the vendor partition got to this link and download the latest version (spaget x) and flash create vendor 2.0 and you will have a vendor partition.

Reactions: kimocyc
Jul 5, 2020
which kernal is install ? .... i have downloaded h20 rom for g610f but i face some problem such as phone stuck and reboot automatically.... so i need to know whick kernal is installed......

NiGichuhi

Sep 24, 2019
Great work on the ROM
Kindly help with a working SIM Toolkit zip file for this ROM. Or anybody with a working SIM Toolkit zip file can help me with it. Thanks.

leo31

Nov 30, 2012
Tokyo
facing random reboot twice on setup screen, now it boot. no flash light on camera (light burst from screen?) like stock oreo.

hyperlapse - wide selfie nor working
i dont even know what is hyperlapse

Last edited:

SyntaxDroid

Jun 6, 2020
Shazand
I can't install it please get me a complete manual for install
With spaget x project get bootloop l
Without show logo cant boot
Recovery: Orange Fox
Vendor 2
G610f/ds

Last edited:

leo31

Nov 30, 2012
Tokyo
What working :
1. Wifi
2. Mobile data
3. Hotspot
4. Bluetooth
5. Gps
6. Camera
7. Phone
8. Live drawing camera
9. screen recording
10. Almost everything are working well

But, so far i found some 'not so important' bugs :
1. Opening battery usages give me FC.
2. I cant rename, remove files inside priv-app folder, but copying files to folder inside priv-app worked.
3. Removing app which located on priv-app folder using titanium backup, did not removed the apps. After reboot, the apps are there again. (Problem number 2, i cant remove apk inside priv-app)
4. no blue-light filter (i dont use it, so i dont care)
5. Some camera feature not working (hyperlase, wide selfie, front facing camera only support 4:3 size for taking photo, but video are fine). I dont know what is the function of icon at the right side of resolution inside camera (right side of 4:3 icon)
6. Since aod is not working and im not using it, better remove it.
7. Cant change clock style on lockscren (inside phone setting), but fixed by installing lockstar
8. Screen mode inside display setting has no effect at all (even stock rom does not have that feature, so.... No problem at all)

I really love this rom! Why? Because :
1. Battery life is PERFECT
2. Performance? This rom is running perfectly smooth on UI, and also while playing game and opening apps.
3. Multitasking is great
4. Android Q on 2016 device? Hell yeah.

Please fix the 1st and 2nd problem, because i need to replace gametool apk inside priv-app folder.

Reactions: lewrydiboys

RODRI2688

Nov 22, 2014
Installation variant 610mn-16gb

1- Have prepared the Vendor.zip and revertvendor files specifically this => Spaget Treble ARM64 Vendor V3.0 Based on A750FN Vendor <= not vendor v2.0 and it is not necessary to download Exynos7870_Spaget_X-V3.0. If you want root, download the magisk provided on the first page. Also have OrangeFox-R10.1_2-Unofficial-on7xelte and a version of a preferable rom oreo available to reverse the vendor and reinstall for anything.
2- Before flash create vendor, install OrangeFox-R10.1_2-Unofficial-on7xelte and restart fox recovery, then flash create vendor, without deleting anything and restarting recovery, once in TWRP-Fx, follow the steps on the first page , wipe 1DC, 2C, 3S, 4V, 5D. Internal memory is not necessary (if you view the preload between the partitions, in this step, read notes below), once the wipe has finished, install the ROM and restart. Everything should work perfectly, (at the end of the startup, perform a hard restart before configure, and then it starts without problems, that happened to me, in particular, since generally when finishing the installation of the ROM and when rebooting it usually restarts again, in this case it did not, I start directly until hello .. and then reboot)
3- Optional, once the startup is configured, restart TWRP-FX and flash magisk.

Notes: At the beginning, you could not install any ROMx64, or you needed the vendor partition, you can check the following: when you install TWRP 3.3 and when you start TWRP, the following appears in red letters at the top: “recovery is not seandroid enforcing… .. etc ”it only comes out with twrp from version 3.3, definitely you will not be able to install any rom x64, gsi, etc, since you don't have to get any errors or messages. It means that also like mine you have the smartphone since marshmallow 6.0 and it was root with supersu and odin, and you were making updates from that version; solution: restore with stock Firmware android 8.1 via odin all the partitions (BL-AP-CP-CSC-USERDATA) can be found on the network and downloaded according to your country, but always being oreo stock 8.1. Once this is done, install TWRP 3.2 with odin and then root with magisk latest stable version, not the one provided here. After that, you will be able to install several roms that you could not previously and will not have problems with the vendor, create and revert if you want. Some only install the AP to fix, but I decided on a full restore and start from scratch.

PD: I felt the need to share this experience with you so that those who have the 610mn and have problems can install it without problems, always remember to back up your important data before flashing and having a good battery charge *GOOGLE TRANSLATE*

SyntaxDroid

Jun 6, 2020
Shazand
1- Have prepared the Vendor.zip and revertvendor files specifically this => Spaget Treble ARM64 Vendor V3.0 Based on A750FN Vendor <= not vendor v2.0 and it is not necessary to download Exynos7870_Spaget_X-V3.0. If you want root, download the magisk provided on the first page. Also have OrangeFox-R10.1_2-Unofficial-on7xelte and a version of a preferable rom oreo available to reverse the vendor and reinstall for anything.
2- Before flash create vendor, install OrangeFox-R10.1_2-Unofficial-on7xelte and restart fox recovery, then flash create vendor, without deleting anything and restarting recovery, once in TWRP-Fx, follow the steps on the first page , wipe 1DC, 2C, 3S, 4V, 5D. Internal memory is not necessary (if you view the preload between the partitions, in this step, read notes below), once the wipe has finished, install the ROM and restart. Everything should work perfectly, (at the end of the startup, perform a hard restart before configure, and then it starts without problems, that happened to me, in particular, since generally when finishing the installation of the ROM and when rebooting it usually restarts again, in this case it did not, I start directly until hello .. and then reboot)
3- Optional, once the startup is configured, restart TWRP-FX and flash magisk.

Notes: At the beginning, you could not install any ROMx64, or you needed the vendor partition, you can check the following: when you install TWRP 3.3 and when you start TWRP, the following appears in red letters at the top: “recovery is not seandroid enforcing… .. etc ”it only comes out with twrp from version 3.3, definitely you will not be able to install any rom x64, gsi, etc, since you don't have to get any errors or messages. It means that also like mine you have the smartphone since marshmallow 6.0 and it was root with supersu and odin, and you were making updates from that version; solution: restore with stock Firmware android 8.1 via odin all the partitions (BL-AP-CP-CSC-USERDATA) can be found on the network and downloaded according to your country, but always being oreo stock 8.1. Once this is done, install TWRP 3.2 with odin and then root with magisk latest stable version, not the one provided here. After that, you will be able to install several roms that you could not previously and will not have problems with the vendor, create and revert if you want. Some only install the AP to fix, but I decided on a full restore and start from scratch.

PD: I felt the need to share this experience with you so that those who have the 610mn and have problems can install it without problems, always remember to back up your important data before flashing and having a good battery charge *GOOGLE TRANSLATE*
Hello
Thanks for your help
This installation help isn't for F variant?

RODRI2688

Nov 22, 2014
Hello
Thanks for your help
This installation help isn't for F variant?

Really if it could work, especially if you have been making updates from android v6, it is best to start the root from android v8.0 or 8.1, once achieved, try the installation, but if you already come from that version, you shouldn't have drawbacks. Try it, it's really worth it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ZGZVkYx.jpg

DISCLAIMER
    • I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you
    • I've put a huge amount of time and effort in this SOLO project (no other dev has been involved), so respect me and respect my work. You are NOT allowed to use this rom, its vendor or any of the other files included as base for your projects.

FEATURES
    • OneUI 2.0 under Android 10, ported from the SM-A750FN
    • All G610 variants should be supported
    • Arm64 with Treble support
    • Fully deodexed
    • SIMPLE-KERNEL included, compiled from A600FNXXU5CTB9 sources. Built permissive
    • Deknoxed, debloated, and removed all samsung useless security stuff in rom and kernel level
    • N20 multi CSC with additional features (call recording, etc)
    • And many more!

KNOWN BUGS
    • Light in capacitive buttons for those devices with hardware buttons
    • Some 3rd camera apps like footej don't work. Whatsapp video calls could be bugged too. If so, use Whatsapp business
    • Other inherent bugs from OneUI and/or 7870 limitation
    • You tell me

DOWNLOAD
    • Current version: 6.0 (02/12/2020)
    • More info in 2nd post

INSTALLATION
    • Vendor partition is required.
    • Wipe system, data (clean install mandatory), vendor, dalvik&cache and cache
    • Flash rom zip
    • Reboot
    • First boot will take much time, be patient

SCREENSHOTS

ROOT

SUPPORT

CREDITS
    • Me, for infinite hours spent with this project
    • Special thanks to @ananjaser1211, @SPARTANICUS and @Valera1978 for their huge contribution to the 7870 development
    • Thanks to my testers and @neel0210 for camera rework
    • And thanks one more time to @SaiFurR for his design work with banner
    • @topjohnwu for Magisk

DONATIONS
    • I don't need them, I don't need coffees or beers. I really hate see here people with high end devices asking for donations, but you can still donate money to charity. Donate money or simply help people that is really needed. If you like this rom you can make me very happy just pushing THANKS

XDA:DevDB Information
    H-ROM A7 PORT, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J7

Contributors
    Astrako
    Source Code: https://github.com/samsungexynos7870/android_kernel_samsung_exynos7870/tree/simple_q_permissive

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Oreo bootloader

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 4.0

Created 2020-07-19
    Last Updated 2020-08-27
    • GoogleDrive folder
    • Mega

• Added SIMPLE kernel
    • Echo in calls should be fixed. Other minor bugs can be present depending the phone/variant
    • GoogleDrive folder
    • Mega

H-ROM A7 PORT V4.0 (19/07/2020)
    • Firmware ported from A750FNOXM4CTE3. June security patch
    • Specifig bugs: echo in calls
    • GoogleDrive folder

Remember, a lot of time has been put in this project. If you like it and want to support me, no donations at all are required, just pushing thanks buttons.
    • GoogleDrive folder
    • Mega

• Added SIMPLE kernel
    • GoogleDrive folder
    • Mega

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone