[ROM] [G800F/M/Y][ROM] [7.1.2] [LOS-based] **CrDroid** v3.7

Search This thread

Pat750

Sep 12, 2016
In version 3.6 Magisk 13 no longer breaks developer options. Thanks for updating.
One thing to mention: device product says G800 without the "F".

Last edited:

jimmy999x

Mar 13, 2016
buenos aires
In version 3.6 Magisk 13 no longer breaks developer options. Thanks for updating.
One thing to mention: device product says G800 without the "F".

That is solved very easy, it is only necessary to edit the file build.prop and modify the model, to compile the rom made it with that name and as it does not generate any conflict or problem I decided to leave it like this, luck trying the rom, I recommend that you use The kernel of spookcity and comment on the bugs you find

friscoboi

Oct 1, 2016
That is solved very easy, it is only necessary to edit the file build.prop and modify the model, to compile the rom made it with that name and as it does not generate any conflict or problem I decided to leave it like this, luck trying the rom, I recommend that you use The kernel of spookcity and comment on the bugs you find

The spookcity Kernel leads to CR boot animation get stuck. Phone doesnt Start then. Tried many different ways of installing, also Clean Install of Rom and Kernel.

Solved: Regular Kernel doesnt Work for all phones. Some need a different version.

Last edited:

Evos11

Feb 24, 2016
Hi! The fingerprint scanner on lock screen sometimes not working properly, until I pull up the pin/password then not use it just go back. After that its working. Could you take a look at it?

Pat750

Sep 12, 2016
Did a dirty flash (only wiped the caches) from 3.6 to 3.7 and everything works fine, Magisk 13.3, Substratum...
What I noticed is that the new ROMs when charged with device off, you can actually see the number now, they made it much bigger.
Still there is no F so only G800.
Thanks again for the many builds.
Now I use DND 2.1. Did a dirty flash from 1.5. Works fine...nice little ROM.
In terms of custom options I would say DND is between AEX and Xenon and it's running pretty fast.

jimmy999x

Mar 13, 2016
buenos aires
Did a dirty flash (only wiped the caches) from 3.6 to 3.7 and everything works fine, Magisk 13.3, Substratum...
What I noticed is that the new ROMs when charged with device off, you can actually see the number now, they made it much bigger.
Still there is no F so only G800.
Thanks again for the many builds.
Now I use DND 2.1. Did a dirty flash from 1.5. Works fine...nice little ROM.
In terms of custom options I would say DND is between AEX and Xenon and it's running pretty fast.

Thanks for the feedback, I will soon make some more updates, I am currently working on the s5 (klte)

mrfreddy

Sep 13, 2017
Hello all, i have been using this ROM for a moth or so and really like it. Great job. Thank you. I have 1 issue though and i have been trying to find answers the usual ways - forums, Google, but cannot find anything close to it. Every now and than the phone goes into maybe "safe mode". When i hit the power button all i get on the screen a blue background in top half of the screen with clock and date on it. And i can't unlock the phone. I can still receive and answer a call but nothing else. I have to reboot the phone (Volume Down + Power). I also noticed that if i plugin USB cable the blue background turns yellow. Any ideas, pointers would be very much appreciated.
Thank you

g0nfi

Apr 10, 2015
Hello all, i have been using this ROM for a moth or so and really like it. Great job. Thank you. I have 1 issue though and i have been trying to find answers the usual ways - forums, Google, but cannot find anything close to it. Every now and than the phone goes into maybe "safe mode". When i hit the power button all i get on the screen a blue background in top half of the screen with clock and date on it. And i can't unlock the phone. I can still receive and answer a call but nothing else. I have to reboot the phone (Volume Down + Power). I also noticed that if i plugin USB cable the blue background turns yellow. Any ideas, pointers would be very much appreciated.
Thank you

https://forum.xda-developers.com/ga...-g800f-m-y-t3549055/post72666924#post72666924

Reactions: Pat750

Pat750

Sep 12, 2016
Thank you
Seems to be the flip cover issue, please search for flip cover in your settings. I had the same once with AOKP, but could not find flip cover in settings. I don't use a flip cover There are some posts in the LOS thread about this issue. Maybe a magnet can activate the flip cover setting? Maybe others can provide better help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

LineageOS - all mods and features
    StatusBar: Network Traffic
    StatusBar: SU icon toggle
    StatusBar: Ticker
    StatusBar: Hide/Show icons
    StatusBar: BatteryBar customization
    StatusBar: Battery styles
    StatusBar: Tap to Sleep
    StatusBar: Clock styles
    StatusBar: crDroid logo customization
    QuickSettings: Tiles customization
    QuickSettings: Brightness slider toggle
    QuickSettings: Optional brightness icon
    QuickSettings: Vibrate on Touch
    QuickSettings: WiFi easy toggle
    QuickSettings: Bluetooth easy toggle
    QuickSettings: Data easy toggle
    Navigation: Toggle navbar
    Navigation: PIE navigation
    Navigation: DUI - SmartBar / Fling Toggle
    Navigation: Pulse - smart visualization
    Notifications: Power notification controls
    Notifications: Force expanded notifications
    Notifications: Toggle immersive mode messages
    LockScreen: Screen shortcuts
    LockScreen: Toggle longpress for screen shortcuts
    LockScreen: Swipe shortcuts
    LockScreen: Toggle media cover art
    LockScreen: Toggle clock
    LockScreen: Toggle date
    LockScreen: Toggle alarm
    LockScreen: Tap to sleep
    LockScreen: Toggle longpress torch
    LockScreen: Cutomize number of notifications
    LockScreen: Toggle power menu for secure lockscreen
    Recents: Immersive Recents
    Recents: Hidden apps
    Recents: Toggle OmniSwitch as default Recents
    Sound: Toggle screenshot sound
    Sound: Live customization for number of volume steps
    Sound: Less frequent notification sounds
    Miscellaneous: Clock Widget
    Miscellaneous: Toggle suggestions on Settings dashboard
    Miscellaneous: Toggle summaries in Settings
    Miscellaneous: Toggle auto-start music player on headset detection
    Settings/Display: Expanded Desktop customization
    Settings/Sound: Increasing Ringtone
    12 New Quick Settings Tiles including Caffeine mode, Expanded Desktop and Sync.
    Settings/Security: Quick PIN/Password Unlock
    Default sounds from latest Nexus image.
    OMS support.
    Stability and performance improvements.

where working on getting more features but only if the rom stays stable
    if you have a request please ask on our G+ site

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

DOWNLOAD

do not install supersu, the rom has built-in root

opengapps

First time installing crDroid to your s5 mini, or coming from another ROM:
    - Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
    - Copy GApps and crDroid zip to your external SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Wipe system,data and cache
    - Flash crDroid zip
    - Flash GApps zip
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET
    - Reboot

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
    - Copy crDroid ZIP to your external SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Wipe system and cache
    - Flash crDroid zip
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot

Thanks to:

- Google
    - LineageOS
    - SlimRoms
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    - Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

DONATE

crDroid G+ community

https://github.com/crdroidandroid[/CENTER]

XDA:DevDB Information
    crdroidandroid, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Contributors
    firebird11
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [G800F/M/Y][ROM] [7.1.2] [LOS-based] **CrDroid** v3.7, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini

Contributors
    jimmy999x, spookcity138, ayke
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-05-08
    Last Updated 2017-08-13
    Updated to version 3.6 :)
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=205957 Here are the roms that I updated today, some gave me problems, I could only do four @Oleggluk RR is on the way :)

edit 1: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195922668 RR already :)
    Here, i flashed the ROM today, so it will be better after a day or two, and for now this is my best rom by the way, still didn't test aosgp and ownrom

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=181843
    Those are all the roms that I compiled so far, in the next few days I will compile more
    It's work :D thanks for the update, and YES plz permissive version :)

screenshot : i.imgur.com/OKug3Xtl.png

Ready, both links are in the main post, greetings
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone